Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
p.s. Zack Snyder directs, M. Night writes, Doctor Dog v. LG Yahoo, the greatest comic book movie ever made. Don't let him turn all those "cold ones" to gold ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I think the real question is, what do you put on cat hot dogs?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

DoombatINC posted:

I think the real question is, what do you put on cat hot dogs?

mayonnaise

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

LG Yahoo, bisexual prospector and Larry Blumpkin, the mailman who likes getting his dick sucked on the TOILET are two of the best goofs ever on this show.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Sebulba SAID he was going to be available for lunch

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Scratchman Apoo posted:

This most recent episode had some of the best tangents in a long time. Jesus Christ the guys are on fire lately.

...and yet the shout of "THE MCKENZIE BROTHERS!" wasn't immediately followed by "TRIED THEM FOR MURDERRRRRR! GAVE 'EM THE CHAIRRRRR!". They're slipping.

GrandpaPants posted:

That hot dog tangent was god tier, but I don't know what's wrong with ketchup on hot dogs :shrug:

The same thing that's wrong with ketchup on everything else: it's ketchup.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Oh boy sugary tomato paste! Let's put that on some meat. What could go wrong?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Surprise Suburban Commando!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

If y'all's ketchup is just sugary tomato paste a) no wonder some people are so angry about it and b) what the gently caress are you even doing?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

GrandpaPants posted:

That hot dog tangent was god tier, but I don't know what's wrong with ketchup on hot dogs :shrug:

I loving lost it when Steve described himself as the Galactus of cocktail wienies.

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!

Hockles posted:

Surprise Suburban Commando!

I'm curious to see if it's as awesome as I remember it. And also if I can hear my own drunken laugh in the audience.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

A Meat posted:

for some reason Eric advised me not to take the 'cold one' challenge I devised, where you cook a 12 pack of Hebrew Nationals, then put them in the fridge when Day After Tomorrow starts, and once it ends, take the hot dogs out, put Highlander on, and make sure there can be only one, by consuming the cold dogs.
I can't blame the man for not wanting a suicide on his conscience.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I know. Because you'd have to watch the day after tomorrow.

The hot dogs are irrelevant to the suicides in that scenario.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Make it Day After Tomorrow and Highlander 2 and you've basically got a cinematic Jonestown.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Grapplejack posted:

Jcase is a lens that focuses the episodes, every episode he's ever been on I'd rank in the top ten and the latest may be one of their best episodes hands down.

Agreed.

I tried googling but can't find a complete list of all episodes he guested on. I know it tends to be disaster movies, but does someone know of a site or wiki that tracks this sort of thing?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

perhaps check the justin case imbd page.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Justin Case vs Mike Meyers, what the gently caress imdb

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Guy Mann posted:

Them, people who call cheap beer "pisswater", and people who get mad about pineapple on pizza should all just be locked up in a wack-rear end crystal prison so the world can be spared from having to listen to them bicker about most inconsequential tribalism in existence.

Woah let's not get too crazy here.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The worst thing about people who complain about watery, domestic beer is that they talk as if people who drink cheap beer don't know it's pisswater. I'm not drinking it for the taste! DRINK A BEER!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

precision posted:

The worst thing about people who complain about watery, domestic beer is that they talk as if people who drink cheap beer don't know it's pisswater. I'm not drinking it for the taste! DRINK A BEER!

Figure it out!

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Eric's line about Tommy Lee Jones make me laugh for three minutes straight.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012
There's a mailbag moment that pops in my head every now and then, and never fails to make me laugh. I don't remember which episode it is, but Jupin tells a story about seeing "Wild" starring Reese Witherspoon in a packed theater, and in the opening scene she takes her sock off or something, and her toenail comes with it. He makes this loud, startled scream in horror that isn't given justice in text.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

new fat pals mail-bag!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Sef! posted:

There's a mailbag moment that pops in my head every now and then, and never fails to make me laugh. I don't remember which episode it is, but Jupin tells a story about seeing "Wild" starring Reese Witherspoon in a packed theater, and in the opening scene she takes her sock off or something, and her toenail comes with it. He makes this loud, startled scream in horror that isn't given justice in text.

I laughed a lot at that because I had that same reaction. I didn't scream but I had an audibly disgusted reaction.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The guys haven't done "Milk Money" right? I'm trying to think up good ones to suggest for the upcoming listener's requestmonth.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Andrew's not wrong about that Trainspotting 2 trailer, it does look loving good.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Jesus the mailbags are always golden.

"Is this when you opened a blockbuster account in my name and ruined my dad's credit rating?"

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Unless they changed the rules you're allowed to do multiple movie requests, so do your part and put in an extra call for The Love Guru.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Gonna go against the grain here and say ''Where the gently caress is my new episode of Blame it on Outer Space???''

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

ravenkult posted:

Gonna go against the grain here and say ''Where the gently caress is my new episode of Blame it on Outer Space???''

I ask that to myself all the time because nobody wants to hear it...

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The episode on the Moon landing hoax is really, really good. I wish the rest of them had that same structure.

It's strange. Eric is my favourite on WHM but his "own" show is kinda meh to me.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

The camp stories are all gold and so is the Slenderman episode, for anyone looking for recommends.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

ravenkult posted:

The camp stories are all gold and so is the Slenderman episode, for anyone looking for recommends.

I wish every episode was a camp stories episode.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I was thinking of calling in Paradise Alley. 1970s Stallone convinces his mentally challenged brother to become a professional wrestler in 1940s Hell's Kitchen. He also sings the theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EZaI8dmrs

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Just how big are post cards in England that they sell to American Germans?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BigglesSWE posted:

The episode on the Moon landing hoax is really, really good. I wish the rest of them had that same structure.

It's strange. Eric is my favourite on WHM but his "own" show is kinda meh to me.

I like it because it's like a couple of stoners talking about x-files poo poo. But yeah campfire episodes are the best :3:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Tempted to call in Warlock: The Armageddon even though all I remember about it is a woman giving birth to a full-grown Julian Sands, who she then locks out of the bathroom.

Sef! posted:

That idiotic "YAH-HOOOOO" in Deep Blue Sea gets me like that.

EDIT: It's no Jay and Silent Bob/Princess Diaries mixup, but while watching the re-release of The Exorcist back in 2000, a gentleman a couple of rows behind us shouts "MAN, THIS AIN'T GHOST SHIP" and leaves.

Rev. Bleech_ fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Nov 29, 2016

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Tempted to call in Warlock: The Armageddon even though all I remember about it is a woman giving birth to a full-grown Julian Sands, who she then locks out of the bathroom.

That idiotic "YAH-HOOOOO" in Deep Blue Sea gets me like that.

EDIT: It's no Jay and Silent Bob/Princess Diaries mixup, but while watching the re-release of The Exorcist back in 2000, a gentleman a couple of rows behind us shouts "MAN, THIS AIN'T GHOST SHIP" and leaves.

Funny I had a similar urge to get up and shout when I saw Ghost Ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BigglesSWE posted:

The Bill Hicks Is Alex Jones episode is also real good.