Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Truth Quark posted:

Game is dead. Also I wouldn't be surprised if TM stopped posting now that Jedit is dead.

Naw, not dead. It's just the already lurking scum really don't have a lot of reason to stop lurking when they feel so defeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I mean that and like, we pretty much know TM is scum so we are just waiting for tomorrow when we can lynch him then if the game doesn't end we can figure it out from here.

I feel bad for scum this game because they got rekt.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

I mean that and like, we pretty much know TM is scum so we are just waiting for tomorrow when we can lynch him then if the game doesn't end we can figure it out from here.

I feel bad for scum this game because they got rekt.

They were on the cusp of victory. They are getting rekt now, but they managed to float by for a long time, in part because of lurking. And it's not impossible for them to win still if there are really 4, since the final one could theoretically still be in question, depending in part on night actions I guess.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

They were on the cusp of victory. They are getting rekt now, but they managed to float by for a long time, in part because of lurking. And it's not impossible for them to win still if there are really 4, since the final one could theoretically still be in question, depending in part on night actions I guess.

Not bloody likely at this point.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I don't want to get too much into scum's optimal strat, but I'll be very surprised if I'm alive tomorrow.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I don't want to get too much into scum's optimal strat, but I'll be very surprised if I'm alive tomorrow.

If you die, we'll know for sure that TM is scum. So your sacrifice won't be in vain. :)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

If you die, we'll know for sure that TM is scum. So your sacrifice won't be in vain. :)

Lol yes. Lots of power roles does make for simple solutions to what's happening with the night kills.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
AA is still scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
You guys are so gonna get baited by AA's convenient watcher claim with no results until ladt night?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

You guys are so gonna get baited by AA's convenient watcher claim with no results until ladt night?

Maybe not if tobb's doesn't die thanks to your doctoring.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
If AA is lying scum, where was the N1 role block?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't know, maybe they visited no one. Maybe they visited someone without an night action. I don't see what that has to do with anything

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Why would scum not use their role block? How would AA know a passive role got role blocked?

It's important because you're making your case on aas credibility. How is that not relevant?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't know, maybe they visited no one. Maybe they visited someone without an night action. I don't see what that has to do with anything

Please keep me alive doc tyvm.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Flying Leatherman posted:

Why would scum not use their role block? How would AA know a passive role got role blocked?

It's important because you're making your case on aas credibility. How is that not relevant?

maybe AA knew because idk they ARE SCUM

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (6): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Flying Leatherman, Tired Moritz, Tobbs Gnawed, Truth Quark

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey maybe I should post a flip eh

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Nov 15, 2016 20:56:
Famicom Modem
Town
Mason Recruiter
Used to connect to a Nintendo server which provided content such as jokes, news (mainly about Nintendo), game tips, weather reports for Japan and allowed a small number of games to be downloaded.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Nov 28, 2016

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Assholes killed KB looks like.

Night action results por favor.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Watched TQ tobbs visited

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote TM

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
lol

##vote AA

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Watched TQ tobbs visited

This is true.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Withholding my vote until TQ comes in with results. TM who'd you doc last night?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Tobbs of course.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Tired Moritz posted:

Tobbs of course.

Cool. So in theory, TQ's results should clear everything up here.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Tired Moritz posted:

Tobbs of course.

A+ lie mate

##vote TM

I tracked TM to KB hope this helps.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
welp there's two scum I guess. That's bs, you know I visited Tobbs.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Truth Quark posted:

A+ lie mate

##vote TM

I've been reading TQ as town this whole game. His actions have been verifiable and have helped us scumhunt. This seems more plausible to me than a scum TQ and a scum AA.

That said, AA, why'd you watch TQ after Tobbs said he'd bodyguard him last night and Tobbs's night targets had already been verified? It seems like a weird target, since the roleblocker was dead and any nightkill targeted at TQ would have led directly to a scum death per elite bodyguard.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

A+ lie mate

##vote TM

I'm ok with a turbo today.

##vote TM

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm gonna ##unvote in case people have questions as I'll be pretty busy today and won't be able to respond quickly.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
For reference, I tracked TM instead of AA in case he decided to no kill to try and bolster his doc claim.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah TM best vote, is clearly scum.

##vote TM

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Flying Leatherman posted:

I've been reading TQ as town this whole game. His actions have been verifiable and have helped us scumhunt. This seems more plausible to me than a scum TQ and a scum AA.

That said, AA, why'd you watch TQ after Tobbs said he'd bodyguard him last night and Tobbs's night targets had already been verified? It seems like a weird target, since the roleblocker was dead and any nightkill targeted at TQ would have led directly to a scum death per elite bodyguard.

To clear the last remnants of suspicion I had on Tobbs. Like I said, it was tinfoil, but eh... couldn't be certain.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I mean, I saw TM kill inf
and now TQ has seen TM kill KB

Flying Leatherman, are you fourth scum?

Is it Pig?

If there is a fourth, it's certainly between you two at this point.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

I mean, I saw TM kill inf
and now TQ has seen TM kill KB

Flying Leatherman, are you fourth scum?

Is it Pig?

If there is a fourth, it's certainly between you two at this point.

This is a bad post.

You are still in the running for that fourth if there is one and you are setting up a situation where those are the only choices without getting results from tonight.

And honestly you aren't cleared to me either and imo it is FL>You in order of probability of scum. Your actions are an unverifiable mess.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

To clear the last remnants of suspicion I had on Tobbs. Like I said, it was tinfoil, but eh... couldn't be certain.
I went back and filtered you and this is plausible, at the very least.

Regardless, I don't see both you [i]and[/] TQ being scum, so I still think TM is a good vote today.

He's at -1, but if we're all willing to end the day I can hammer. Tobbs is still a bodyguard, TQ's still a tracker, so I think we'll be able to narrow the last scum down pretty handily tomorrow.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

This is a bad post.

You are still in the running for that fourth if there is one and you are setting up a situation where those are the only choices without getting results from tonight.

And honestly you aren't cleared to me either and imo it is FL>You in order of probability of scum. Your actions are an unverifiable mess.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Only my actions aren't an unverifiable mess.
N1: Unverifiable, Targeted Asiina. Blocked.
Scum RB found and killed.
N2: Semi-Verifiable, Targeted Inf. Jailed by Asiina.
N3: Targeted KB; No one visited.
N4: Targeted TQ; Tobbs visited. Tobbs confirms this.

So it's not the unverifiable mess you claim it to be. While my actions may come into question for my target selections, verifying me being jailed and the likelihood of being blocked should not be a question at this point.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote TM :frogout:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Tired Moritz, we hardly knew ye :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Nov 15, 2016 21:06:
Game Genie
Scum
Godfather
Cheat code adapter for NES cartridges. Normally only works on the NES-001 (front loading) control decks.

• Locked thread