Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
:ghost: rude, I was sleeping :( :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Only my actions aren't an unverifiable mess.
N1: Unverifiable, Targeted Asiina. Blocked.
Scum RB found and killed.
N2: Semi-Verifiable, Targeted Inf. Jailed by Asiina.
N3: Targeted KB; No one visited.
N4: Targeted TQ; Tobbs visited. Tobbs confirms this.

So it's not the unverifiable mess you claim it to be. While my actions may come into question for my target selections, verifying me being jailed and the likelihood of being blocked should not be a question at this point.

It is unverifiable becuase you could have pretty easily deduced that tobbs as a bodyguard would do that. Why on earth would he not?

All i am saying is you are my number 2 scum pick.

And yes, I did appear, because that was the normal time I wake up and begin posting every single day! MAN you sure got me on that one!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That is if the game doesn't end with TMs lynch anyway.

:f5:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

That is if the game doesn't end with TMs lynch anyway.

:f5:

it didn't

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

it didn't

Then post the flip :colbert:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh i missed that because it was the last post on the last page. drat.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Kash, let us night vote. I'm voting FL or Pig, probably pig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kash, let us night vote. I'm voting FL or Pig, probably pig.

pretty scummy wanting to preload votes before we get results from tonight.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

pretty scummy wanting to preload votes before we get results from tonight.

:shrug: I know I'm not scum. I'm pretty certain it's not TQ or Tobbs. TM was lying scum. FL was hard on him, could have been distancing, but I think you who has lurked and made otherwise innocuous posts are more likely to be scum at this point. Could be FL, but hmmm.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

:shrug: I know I'm not scum. I'm pretty certain it's not TQ or Tobbs. TM was lying scum. FL was hard on him, could have been distancing, but I think you who has lurked and made otherwise innocuous posts are more likely to be scum at this point. Could be FL, but hmmm.

lol Lurker lynch at lylo, before we even get results. good choice.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Cpig is awfully defensive and interested in posting all of a sudden

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

Right?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

lol Lurker lynch at lylo, before we even get results. good choice.

It's not LYLO tomorrow, it's MYLO, isn't it?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Flying Leatherman posted:

It's not LYLO tomorrow, it's MYLO, isn't it?

no , the game didnt end meaning theres a fourth scum, if we myslynch we lose. I mean, providing scum successfully do a kill tonight.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

"Cpig certainly is doing the thing he does as town every loving time and ignored the game until the end."

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

no , the game didnt end meaning theres a fourth scum, if we myslynch we lose. I mean, providing scum successfully do a kill tonight.

Yes, that's what I said.

The implication was that we can no-lynch tomorrow if we think it'd be beneficial.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Yes, that's what I said.

The implication was that we can no-lynch tomorrow if we think it'd be beneficial.

oh nm i see the difference

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

CapitalistPig posted:

"Cpig certainly is doing the thing he does as town every loving time and ignored the game until the end."

ok

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Its true though I rarely bother engaging until it matters

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Are you really using your own meta, something that you have to define in your own post, and can thus define and use however you want to fit your own narrative, as a way to say look at me I'm so town? Because that is super lovely.

I haven't actually decided who I think the last scum is yet, waiting to see what happens with my track target. I don't think the scum team has a ninja because I see no good reason to have the godfather perform the NK when a ninja is available.

Then again, I don't if any scum roles with more reason to sit back and allow team mates to do the work than a godfather so who knows.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I think scum might have some kind of vote manipulator. That kind of role would have an incentive to sit back and avoid getting tracked because it's way more useful than a godfather with the cop dead.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Lol i'm only calling it like it is man.

I think FL is the last scum and if it isn't him its most assuredly AA.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Truth Quark posted:

I haven't actually decided who I think the last scum is yet, waiting to see what happens with my track target. I don't think the scum team has a ninja because I see no good reason to have the godfather perform the NK when a ninja is available.

Then again, I don't if any scum roles with more reason to sit back and allow team mates to do the work than a godfather so who knows.

I mentioned this in the masonry, but the last scum might just be a goon. It doesn't really matter, from the perspective of scum, who does the kill between a GF and a goon if the cop's already dead. I gave some more thoughts in the masonry because I don't know who's scum between AA and Cpig, and neither of them can see it. :sun:

CapitalistPig posted:

I think FL is the last scum and if it isn't him its most assuredly AA.

Not to toot my own horn, but I called TM as scum on day 2 and Jedit had been throwing shade on me since I claimed my role in an attempt to save the guy who turned out to be the town vig on day 1. I would have to have balls of steel to pull this off, and I'm honored you think so much of me.

Truth Quark posted:

I think scum might have some kind of vote manipulator. That kind of role would have an incentive to sit back and avoid getting tracked because it's way more useful than a godfather with the cop dead.

I'm not convinced of this because there's no evidence of it so far. I guess there's nothing that they could have really used it on yet, though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Not to toot my own horn, but I called TM as scum on day 2 and Jedit had been throwing shade on me since I claimed my role in an attempt to save the guy who turned out to be the town vig on day 1. I would have to have balls of steel to pull this off, and I'm honored you think so much of me.

I have been on plenty of scumteams where we all just bussed each other from day 1

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

I have been on plenty of scumteams where we all just bussed each other from day 1

If I am not the role I say I am, what motivation did I have for a day 1 roleclaim in an attempt to save town, i.e. what motivation would I have to believe SK was a town role since, so far, all scum have flipped pretty traditionally?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I suggest you watch me, AA.

KB correctly predicted that me or him would be the NK. It's highly likely I'm the target tonight, as I can kill scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'll guard you tonight AA so we are guaranteed to have your results and can at least confirm you are town if I die.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I suggest you watch me, AA.

KB correctly predicted that me or him would be the NK. It's highly likely I'm the target tonight, as I can kill scum.

You would be the best bet, but I think I'm dead.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'll guard you tonight AA so we are guaranteed to have your results and can at least confirm you are town if I die.

Ah

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

If I am not the role I say I am, what motivation did I have for a day 1 roleclaim in an attempt to save town, i.e. what motivation would I have to believe SK was a town role since, so far, all scum have flipped pretty traditionally?

Its the only thing that makes any sense is the problem, because I know i am town and I am like 99% certain TQ is town.

AA has questionable results and if it isn't you its him.

Its just a matter of numbers and results pointing to you or him.

I mean I get why from other peoples points of view it could be me or you but from mine you or AA are the only ones that make any sense.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
rip town tobbs it's day whatever

quote:

Kashuno wrote on Nov 15, 2016 20:57:
R.O.B.
Town
Elite Bodyguard
A small battery-powered robot.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Flying Leatherman, Truth Quark

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I watched Tobbs, no one visited so someone tried to merk me. TQ what you got?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Here's what's ducked... Why isn't there a dead scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Won't be rushing into a vote here. Need to reread each of you. Gut says pig, but brain is wary.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

I watched Tobbs, no one visited so someone tried to merk me. TQ what you got?

That is, incredibly convenient.

I am waiting to see what TQ says.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
It's between CPig and AA, as FL went nowhere last night.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote CPig

Well I don't think I need to deliberate too much more on this. Also wasnt pig BP? That would explain why he's not dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Let's finish this.

Tobbs lied about who he was going to guard last night. He actually guarded TQ.

AA and Cpig didn't know this.

AA's results match up with this, even though he didn't know that this was the case. If he were scum, he would have tried to claim me as having visited Tobbs last night.

I think Cpig told the truth about being bulletproof but lied about his alignment. A bulletproof scum makes sense with an elite bodyguard and a town nightvig in game.

##vote cpig

• Locked thread