Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Ayn Marx posted:

You people are getting somewhat boring

what do you mean 'you people'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Generation Internet's been around on and off for like a year now.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Pilz posted:

Except instead of *dreams* you got https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNB6O_ztNk

WHat the everloving gently caress that's the creepiest thing I've seen in years

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Generation Internet posted:

"i want to post personal information about people i don't like online" said the poster in the thread that is mad people are telling them doxxing is bad
1st - you assume I don't like Deloria, in fact I posted several times that I didn't care if he was really a teenage girl or a fat nerd because I think that milking online pervs out of their money by pretending to be a promiscuous teenager is funny as hell.
2nd - this isn't doxxing, it's a public statement announced by the person itself, on a site he linked in this thread and is actually meant to be read by the posters here
3rd - the only reason I even asked was that I assumed FAU would like to have a look before I just dumped it. For future reference I'd still like his opinion on whether it's doxxing even though I'm not going to post it given that Beet already asked not to.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 28, 2016

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

I dunno man it just seems like a weird thing to be posting about and I'm not even from FYAD

like maybe if you have to ask if a thing is/defend/define doxxing you just shouldn't post about it but that's just my opinion

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Tarquinn posted:

Problem: Super Hornet too powerful in PvE and PvP. Gun setup, missile load-out and agility severely outperform comparable ships.
Balancing Fix: Increased price to USD 250.00. You're welcome.

LOL!! I'm ded. Almost took a dive in my coffee after reading that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Ayn Marx posted:

You people are getting somewhat boring

How are your parents doing? Mine are live and well, as I just saw them this holiday break.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Quit arguing over dumb poo poo from like 10 pages ago and just make fun of MoMA like normal people, TIA

All jokes aside though I'm glad you're back, MoMA. Christmas is coming up and it would have been real cruel of CIG to cancel your contract right before the holiday, especially with how much money they've just raked in.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone know why I can no longer post in the frontier SC thread?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

The joke is on you, there never was a Norwegian dude. Deloria's :woof: drafted a public statement that puts all these baseless accusations to rest.

I'd post it here but I'm not sure if it would fall under doxxing?

Pretty sure that, like posting a link to any article written by a known person, posting it would be doxxing. Let's find out. Post it. But first, run a quick test. Just post anything from CNN, Washington Post, Forbes etc by anyone you following on social media.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Cookies complete and introduced to test subject. Video feed incoming, please stand by.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Beet Wagon posted:

Quit arguing over dumb poo poo from like 10 pages ago and just make fun of MoMA like normal people, TIA

All jokes aside though I'm glad you're back, MoMA. Christmas is coming up and it would have been real cruel of CIG to cancel your contract right before the holiday, especially with how much money they've just raked in.

this isn't rsi or reddit, as long as no rules are broken it's no different than posting a recipe or animal picture

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Post the doxx in FYAD so I can go in there every hour on the hour and remind them how bad doxxing is.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Xaerael posted:

Cookies complete and introduced to test subject. Video feed incoming, please stand by.

This is excellent news. Hey whatever CIG drone they have assigned to the thread today that isn't MoMA, you should consider selling cookie tins for the holidays. You'll get a lot of the naysayers back that way, IMO.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Star Citizen: This entire thread is brigaded

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Quavers posted:

No, I mean the backers not giving a poo poo part

You mean the dudes who shat on the guy dying of cancer for asking some questions about SC in a video?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thatguy posted:

Post the doxx in FYAD so I can go in there every hour on the hour and remind them how bad doxxing is.

Actually doxxing is pretty good, only surpassed by death threats against the innocent family members of CIG employees.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Beet Wagon posted:

This thread is 6599 pages long but a 10 page derail is OVER THE LINE

Your subforum, your rules, that's cool, but personally I think that is a weird request to make in this wasteland of a thread

plus as long as derek is around it's always going to be an issue simmering in the background

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Google Butt posted:

this isn't rsi or reddit, as long as no rules are broken it's no different than posting a recipe or animal picture

you been saving up for this one all day I can tell

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Your subforum, your rules, that's cool, but personally I think that is a weird request to make in this wasteland of a thread

plus as long as derek is around it's always going to be an issue simmering in the background

Wow Beet and Beer, FAU really hosed you guys over, there's literally nothing you can post without facing a load of rules :woof:s

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Why?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

WHat the everloving gently caress that's the creepiest thing I've seen in years

I prefer training with Hinako to be honest.

Or, if you prefer... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXLOdaisIsg

Haruto Enokawa (可愛川 晴人 Enokawa Haruto?, Voiced by: Ayumu Murase): Cherub boy. He is a "hot 5-year-old". He appeared in episode 7.

e: trap sprung!

trucutru fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 28, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
I proclaim this thread dead and gay, I will make the nastiest, saltiest loving cookies ever and I will eat them and document it and say that it's better than hanging out with you guys and you will all cry and repent

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

I dunno it just seems like this thread meanders from topic to topic because there is very rarely anything of actual substance to talk about re: Star Citizen, the upcoming PC smash hit from legendary developer Chris Roberts

apparently those topics can be almost anything except how some posters in this thread have stared way too long into the abyss and are being creepy?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

trucutru posted:

I prefer training with Hinako to be honest.

Or, if you prefer... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXLOdaisIsg

Haruto Enokawa (可愛川 晴人 Enokawa Haruto?, Voiced by: Ayumu Murase): Cherub boy. He is a "hot 5-year-old". He appeared in episode 7.

:sterv:

Thanks you've saved me from the sin of masturbation for at least the next week

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Hey MoMa, now that you're back....

ManofManyAliases posted:

quote:

MeLKoR posted:
Have your sources told you when 2.6 is going to the ewokatis? I mean... by how much did Chris "overestimate" this? From "a couple of days" to just "a couple of weeks" is like 700% error...
They're pegging this week. Agent wasn't quite right that StarMarine is ready to go, but I'm not allowed to speak more than that.

:smuggo:

ps: https://www.diffchecker.com/ucNCNlQy

pps: FYI, I advocated for FAU not to ban you for that doxxing poo poo you did a few months back. You're welcome

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Has anyone said Star-Shitizen?

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

I dunno it just seems like this thread meanders from topic to topic because there is very rarely anything of actual substance to talk about re: Star Citizen, the upcoming PC smash hit from legendary developer Chris Roberts

apparently those topics can be almost anything except how some posters in this thread have stared way too long into the abyss and are being creepy?

Has it been meandering from topic to topic these past 2 days?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

Actually doxxing is pretty good, only surpassed by death threats against the innocent family members of CIG employees.

Wait! What about me? I get death threats from Shitizens all the time! :negative:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

If you and MeLKoR want to keep going at it that's fine (but also dumb), my comment wasn't a demand or anything - there was no "or else" attached to that statement. The rest of the thread seems to have moved away from the great "Is doxxing possibly bad?" debate of 2016 though and has actually started posting about Star Citizen again, which is good (but also dumb).

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Star Citizen: The only thing going well, is the funding

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

SPACE CAT SPACE COOKIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeV0UlPsew4

Sadly, fidelity suffered due to the pixels I used. Turns out the resulting dough was nigh on unsculptable.

Cookies were broken up for the video because I didn't want my housemate's cats to choke.

Cookies represented as many things as I could roughly form with the unwilling dough:

Ben Lesnick
Procedural bird
Procedural planet
T-pose commando
Star
Towel
Vending machine
Dollar sign
Doughnut
Gun
Spaceship
Baseball cap

Please note: in the video Test Subject Piglett totally ignores the Vending Machine cookie, thus proving even drugs don't make vending machines fun.

Recipe was kinda eyeballed, but it was roughly:

Tin of tuna in water, pureed
one egg
flour
about a tablespoon of catnip

Mush together till doughy

Make shapes

Cook at about 180c for 15 mins and let cool.

If the video doesn't work in your country due to copyright whatever, I'm sorry.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

orcinus posted:

Has it been meandering from topic to topic these past 2 days?

some people have been saying doxxing is bad, some people have accused notoriously pink subforum gently caress you and die of harboring gay old posters because they said doxxing is bad, some people have been posting about cookies, some people have been posting about former poster deloria

so maybe?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

I just like this thread because there is actual substance to the topics except this thread

Lot of unnecessary words removed yrwlcum

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I never call my parents after INRI suggests it.

:devil:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

thatguy posted:

I never call my parents after INRI suggests it.

:devil:

My parents call me. :smugdog:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Xaerael posted:

SPACE CAT SPACE COOKIES

Sadly, fidelity suffered due to the pixels I used. Turns out the resulting dough was nigh on unsculptable.

Cookies were broken up for the video because I didn't want my housemate's cats to choke.

Cookies represented as many things as I could roughly form with the unwilling dough:

Ben Lesnick
Procedural bird
Procedural planet
T-pose commando
Star
Towel
Vending machine
Dollar sign
Doughnut
Gun
Spaceship
Baseball cap

Please note: in the video Test Subject Piglett totally ignores the Vending Machine cookie, thus proving even drugs don't make vending machines fun.

one egg
flour

Make shapes

LMAO I skimmed this and got to the ingredients before I realized they were literal cat cookies. I was grossed out for a minute. Good cookies for a good catte IMO

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Xaerael posted:

SPACE CAT SPACE COOKIES

Ben Lesnick
Procedural bird
Procedural planet
T-pose commando
Star
Towel
Vending machine
Dollar sign
Doughnut
Gun
Spaceship
Baseball cap

one egg
flour

Make shapes

:five:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
The :lesnick: cookie.
:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
lol I forgot MOMA looked up Derek's speeding tickets from years ago.

• Locked thread