Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Coolguye posted:

i'm catching up on this thread but jfc don't get all insecure because some goonlords have Thoughts about a book they read 10 years ago

i'm actually rereading the first Redwall book again with a buddy right now (she'd never heard of them), and there's some serious not-for-kid poo poo going on in there but it's not like an otter sits down and goes on about how jews are the cause of all the world's wars or some nonsense. the worst thing you can accuse the Redwall books of is being super racist, because all moles talk the same and so on. but you can level the same accusation at tolkien so if you're really worried about fantasy racism infecting your brain and making you irl hate mexicans maybe just stop reading fiction altogether.

uh okay

i was just expressing dismay at one of my favorite childhood books being ostensibly racist but thanks for those words i suppose

e; poo poo, of course i accidentally snype with the low content post :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

brocretin posted:

e; poo poo, of course i accidentally snype with the low content post :(

Please don't do this

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Wow two low content posts now.

e: three!

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Non cat owners are still scum, I see.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Big Mad Drongo posted:

Non cat owners are still scum, I see.

Whatever man, toilet paper rolling over and towards you is the most efficient way to poop in the post apocalypse.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Now I'm really wishing Bethesda had gone to the trouble to render bathrooms with toilet paper rolls hung differently in the few Chinese Communist areas in fallout 3 than from the rest of the game

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

How come there is still not a mod that replaces toilet paper texture with some Vault Meat pictures? I expected more from the modding community.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

:vince:

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.
If it were truly immersive, the roll would be empty and the fresh roll would be on a counter next to/across from the shitter.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
do people really gnash teeth about the direction of the toilet paper

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lunethex posted:

it is the pettiest, most pointless subject imaginable. so duh, of course they do.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Lunethex posted:

You have no idea. People on the internet care way too much about the proper facing of TP, and will even get their guts in a knot if you're not using it to wipe the right way. It seems to be endemic to the internet, though, I've never seen anyone in real life raise a fit over toilet paper.

If you want to see an example of this, people just completely losing their poo poo over something entirely inconsequential, go ask GWS about beans in chili.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Cicadas! posted:

You have no idea. People on the internet care way too much about the proper facing of TP, and will even get their guts in a knot if you're not using it to wipe the right way. It seems to be endemic to the internet, though, I've never seen anyone in real life raise a fit over toilet paper.

If you want to see an example of this, people just completely losing their poo poo over something entirely inconsequential, go ask GWS about beans in chili.

*goes to start a circumcision thread in GBS*

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Lunethex posted:

I KNEW YOU WERE A SYNTH!

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Lunethex posted:

The worst fight of my wife and my entire relationship was because of me freaking out over this. I'm not at all proud of this fact.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

I KNEW YOU WERE A SYNTH!

You reach down and flip the toilet paper onto its back. The toilet paper lays on its back, its plys baking in the harsh fluorescent light, beating its squares trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011
Well wrapping up the monthly mods for Skyrim and another lovely LoversLab bait wins mod the month

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modsofthemonth/

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

What, the gothy zombie-elf lady? I'm honestly confused, what's so bad about her that I'm missing? Or is it just the people who made her typically make terrible things that are best left unspoken?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it is the pettiest, most pointless subject imaginable. so duh, of course they do.

Whatever it is there are two truths about it on the Internet.

Somebody, somewhere will get absurdly, unreasonably angry about it. Doesn't matter how petty and stupid it is.

It is somebody's fetish.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Vertical toilet paper holders are the way of the future.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

Randalor posted:

What, the gothy zombie-elf lady? I'm honestly confused, what's so bad about her that I'm missing? Or is it just the people who made her typically make terrible things that are best left unspoken?

The latter. These female followers are made so the Lovers Lab audience can unleash their sexlab creations on

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Orv posted:

Vertical toilet paper holders are the way of the future.

But do you place it so it rolls left or right?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

RaspberryCommie posted:

But do you place it so it rolls left or right?

irreleva--

oh i see what you did there

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the bigger question is, after you get the toilet paper do you wipe sitting or standing up

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I do a handstand in the shower.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

flatluigi posted:

the bigger question is, after you get the toilet paper do you wipe sitting or standing up

And the biggest is do you wipe front to back or back to front.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://kotaku.com/smash-bros-mod-adds-playable-pokemon-sun-and-moon-char-1789342107

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Cicadas! posted:

Waiter tipping in X country.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cicadas! posted:

Beans in is an abomination.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Manuel Calavera posted:

Beans in is an abomination.

Clearly the Inquisition was after the wrong people, you loving deviant.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
you bear the mark of the outsider

die in the name of the abbey of the everyman you heathen

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Schubalts posted:

But...there is already Bodyslide for Fallout 4, and it has been used to make tons of mods already. Why was he messing with Skyrim's version or whatever the hell he did?

VERY, VERY CONFUSED

Like it seriously seems like they came at Fallout 4 having never modded for anything but Fallout 3 and tried using the exact same tools they used for Fallout 3 instead of looking at what works in Fallout 4.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Oh wow, that's actually kinda neat

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Midnight Voyager posted:

VERY, VERY CONFUSED

Like it seriously seems like they came at Fallout 4 having never modded for anything but Fallout 3 and tried using the exact same tools they used for Fallout 3 instead of looking at what works in Fallout 4.

Different game...but different tools???

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, it is called fallout 4. so obviously you just have to add 1 to every numeric value in fallout 3 mod tools.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Oh wow, that's actually kinda neat

The only problem I see is that they had to keep Rosalina's wand in there (assumedly for animation reasons) but they couldn't find a way to actually make her hold it properly so it just looks like she's holding it the same way a young child holds a dead spider.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Follow the drat train, Vegeta!!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Follow the drat train, Vegeta!!

You only have five minutes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

dijon du jour posted:

You reach down and flip the toilet paper onto its back. The toilet paper lays on its back, its plys baking in the harsh fluorescent light, beating its squares trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

:golfclap: