Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
A big dog by your side makes a hero out of any coward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Werner Herzdog

KingPave
Jul 18, 2007
eeee!~

GyverMac posted:

I think he was talking about the other dogges in that pic

Speaking of wich, I want a Leonberger, Pyreneese, and a Bernese mountain dog so bad. I'm a huge sucker for big dogs!

Big dogges are the goodest

Good call, all I saw was the Leon in the foreground and kinda got distracted. They're such good dogges.

Also, don't forget a Newfie in that list

Wish this was my dogge.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

GyverMac posted:

:swoon:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

KingPave posted:

Wish this was my dogge.

That dog's back fur like "gotta go fast"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lots of dogs at the dog park, plus a special celebrity guest from the internet.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Good dogge!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

A wily beast! :buddy:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Poodles are the smartest dogs.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Snuggle dogges.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=466855387

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Stop what you're doing and go to Boop the snoot group on facebook gogogogogo

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Edit: gently caress wrong thread mobile posting :downs:

mrmcd fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Nov 28, 2016

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I always forget about this thread and when I remember it's like Christmas because I get to see hundreds of the best doggos around.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Kayak is best doggo

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008

This pupper makes me sad. Her name is Geraldine Ann according to the dog warden, and she has a special tag that dogs get when they are picked up by animal control one too many times, didn't even know they had that. Grayhound/Shepard mix apparently, beautiful. The people who own her live at the end of my street (right next to the main busy road) and have a rickety 3' fence with a gate that is even shorter. Their yard is maybe 10x10, I've literally never seen them walking her (or their other dogs).

She is the sweetest thing, incredibly so. Good with other dogs too. A little shy, but once I managed to get a slip on her the first time she was just fine, now she just runs up to me and tries to lick my face off. I've now seen her at the park across the street a couple times, she's come down to my house a few times, kids chasing her down the street.... The owners don't care. I bring her back every time and the owners are just like "oh she got out again, my bad". Not the type of people you really want to lecture, so I don't know what to do aside from calling the warden. She's going to get hit by a car or shot around here.

Anyone around NW Ohio want a dog?

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Only managed to catch a short glimpse of 4 (out of 5) dachshund-mixes I mentioned earlier, it was feeding/nap time. One stayed out a little longer.

They are all from the same litter, believe it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dez_Nr46ZVI

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Hey guys, I would like to recommend two youtube channels, VetClinicGambia and Cordylobia Anthropophaga, both owned by the same group.

Its a veterinary clinic in the Gambia (somewhere in africa) which takes care of dogs that are in need of help. Most of the times, owners brings dogs infested with mangoworms and Micha (owner of the clinic) along with his assistants take care of the dogs and make them all better. The videos are often gross, but they are definitely helping the dogs and saving their lives.

They use youtube advertising as a means to help fund the clinic. They do have other source of fundings, but every little bit helps.

Here's an example of their videos.

:siren: Its digusting, gonna tag it NSFW just in case. :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzliyYxyBM

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

bimmian posted:

This pupper makes me sad. Her name is Geraldine Ann according to the dog warden, and she has a special tag that dogs get when they are picked up by animal control one too many times, didn't even know they had that. Grayhound/Shepard mix apparently, beautiful. The people who own her live at the end of my street (right next to the main busy road) and have a rickety 3' fence with a gate that is even shorter. Their yard is maybe 10x10, I've literally never seen them walking her (or their other dogs).

She is the sweetest thing, incredibly so. Good with other dogs too. A little shy, but once I managed to get a slip on her the first time she was just fine, now she just runs up to me and tries to lick my face off. I've now seen her at the park across the street a couple times, she's come down to my house a few times, kids chasing her down the street.... The owners don't care. I bring her back every time and the owners are just like "oh she got out again, my bad". Not the type of people you really want to lecture, so I don't know what to do aside from calling the warden. She's going to get hit by a car or shot around here.

Anyone around NW Ohio want a dog?

If you have a local humane society or SPCA, I would call them and ask for advice. The situation you described sounds like neglect but they would know better about the local laws and the process for formally taking the animal away from their current owner.

I wouldn't try a "she ran away (to a better home in a different state)" thing because that's, uh, theft.

Edit: I also know that lots of rescue orgs will also try to buy an animal off an owner if it's in a bad home. Usually they don't care that much if they aren't even caring for the dog and a couple hundred bucks can make things move more smoothly and quickly than a legal process.

mrmcd fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 28, 2016

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

lmbo

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

GyverMac posted:

I think he was talking about the other dogges in that pic

Speaking of wich, I want a Leonberger, Pyreneese, and a Bernese mountain dog so bad. I'm a huge sucker for big dogs!

This video features 42 big doggos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIz1Add98s

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This never gets old. Just the sound of them all breathing is so loud that it causes clipping.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

I knew what this was before I even clicked it.

42 doggos and enough drool for a 43rd :allears:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ro5s posted:

I knew what this was before I even clicked it.

42 doggos and enough drool for a 43rd :allears:

Skip to the end of their latest video for puppies of varying size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPNltn7QgoE

KingPave
Jul 18, 2007
eeee!~

Dalael posted:

Hey guys, I would like to recommend two youtube channels, VetClinicGambia and Cordylobia Anthropophaga, both owned by the same group.

Its a veterinary clinic in the Gambia (somewhere in africa) which takes care of dogs that are in need of help. Most of the times, owners brings dogs infested with mangoworms and Micha (owner of the clinic) along with his assistants take care of the dogs and make them all better. The videos are often gross, but they are definitely helping the dogs and saving their lives.

They use youtube advertising as a means to help fund the clinic. They do have other source of fundings, but every little bit helps.

Here's an example of their videos.

:siren: Its digusting, gonna tag it NSFW just in case. :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzliyYxyBM

Honest to god, if you want to help them just give some money instead of watching the videos. That video, goddamn.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

KingPave posted:

Honest to god, if you want to help them just give some money instead of watching the videos. That video, goddamn.

*nods* Donating is obviously the preferred method, but subscribing and clicking those videos once in a while do help.
I watched a ton of those and I feel really sad for all those puppies an doggies.

screaden
Apr 8, 2009
Have some animated pups

Linked because imgur wont resize for some reason
http://i.imgur.com/tGENk2r.gifv

And me riling Ada up before a walk by imitating her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0foX4Udguy4

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

The correct answer to "do you want to go for a walk?" is always "oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!"

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQS4uUtm2kw

Blankspot
Aug 23, 2007
Would you kindly...

More worlds best doggos please.

Here is one more worlds best doggo.
Kaiser from a hike this summer. He splashed around in the creek with his doggo bud Remus. Wet dog is good dog.

Best pups will do to. Thanks.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

http://i.imgur.com/fvYGroB.mp4
http://i.imgur.com/eweutQ9.mp4

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Oh god I'm flying on Saturday. Travel safe pupper!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
travel safe pupper

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Travel safe pupper

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
travel safe pupper.

Also, have some more chilling dogs:

They were wrasslin' and just collapsed into naps.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Travel safe pupper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Travel safe, pupper!