Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I understand yalls ire about mass effect 3 but tbh the multiplayer was the best part and so, hours-played wise, the ending counted for about .0001% for me. I mean, deus ex human revolution had exactly the same ending sequence except shorter and nobody cared? The Turing test got me way more riled about bad writing decisions than any other game because it could have been so good but did not live up to potential. But even then I'd like to play another game by the same dev?

What I'm saying is you seem exceedingly bitter about a crappy ending to an otherwise good game that came out four years ago. Honestly I'd love to have the kind of life that lets me rehash that poo poo instead of dealing with constant real life misery, aint got time to stay mad about 20 minutes of disappointing mediocrity.

Dunno if I'd preorder andromeda though, have they said anything about multiplayer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Nobody post for 7 more hours okay?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Somebody please post tane for me in page 6666. Thank you and god bless.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Oh god extremely slow phoneposting snype

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Just pretend this was on page 6666 :negative:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

http://i.imgur.com/tgt95nn.gifv

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

we are so close i can feel it

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

someone post this for the titanenic on page 6666

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Semisponge posted:

I understand yalls ire about mass effect 3 but tbh the multiplayer was the best part and so, hours-played wise, the ending counted for about .0001% for me. I mean, deus ex human revolution had exactly the same ending sequence except shorter and nobody cared? The Turing test got me way more riled about bad writing decisions than any other game because it could have been so good but did not live up to potential. But even then I'd like to play another game by the same dev?

What I'm saying is you seem exceedingly bitter about a crappy ending to an otherwise good game that came out four years ago. Honestly I'd love to have the kind of life that lets me rehash that poo poo instead of dealing with constant real life misery, aint got time to stay mad about 20 minutes of disappointing mediocrity.

Dunno if I'd preorder andromeda though, have they said anything about multiplayer?

Who knew Casey Hudson posted here?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 26 days!)

Raskolnikov posted:

someone post this for the titanenic on page 6666

Imagine if space titanic was a pledge ship.

Just imagine.

Because even if it was that's what you would be doing anyway.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

It seems like only yesterday we were at 5555

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

and if anyone wants to pity quote my teal carepost on 6666 I would be pretty happy too. :shobon:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Semisponge posted:

the worst part of Mass Effect is no gamepad support on PC

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

the worst part of Mass Effect is no gamepad support on PC

gently caress.

Gamepads.

You already have a M&KB. The rest is up to you noble mechanical keyboard and overpriced XxXTreme Gam3r LED bling mouse.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I've been using the same Intellimouse for almost twenty years and I see no reason to change that

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Xarbala posted:

I've been using the same Intellimouse for almost twenty years and I see no reason to change that

I only replaced my G5 because I literally wore it out with a Razer Imperator. Nice mouse I thought.

It developed mouse button 4 clicking problems within a year and I got a G500. Sticking with logitech wired mice forevermore now.
Well maybe I'd consider a corsair one but only because they make really nice keyboards.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
in before page 6666

celewign
Jul 11, 2015

just get us in the playoffs
Is this game out yet

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Betting that 6666 won't happen for 10 hours because everyone is just waiting for it to happen.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you I'm F5ing to get on 6666.

Just kidding literally nobody is going to care or even read it except for the people who post on it :v:

I remember when SA was more alive :saddowns:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

DancingShade posted:

gently caress.

Gamepads.

You already have a M&KB. The rest is up to you noble mechanical keyboard and overpriced XxXTreme Gam3r LED bling mouse.

They're gamepad games made for people to play with gamepads in front of their TVs, gamepads in hand

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
I choose that hill to die on :colbert:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
gonna miss 6666

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Idris Hygiene Module

Concept art for the Aegis hygiene module design. The aim was to create a modular bathroom design that could easily be reconfigured for different ships by the same manufacturer. This design shows 4 separate quadrants: showers, toilets, wash basins and locker area. Each module can be swapped out or repeated depending on the ship design.

:gary:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
wtf,..I thought it was a joke :negative:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5g0a0r/you_dont_just_stop_at_like_hair_and_makeup_and_60/?st=iw7llxrx&sh=1e13aedd

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
On this thread's recommendation I got Rebel Galaxy and I gotta say that it's a pretty fun game with a loving awesome soundtrack. I'm really enjoying it!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Tokamak posted:

Idris Hygiene Module

Concept art for the Aegis hygiene module design. The aim was to create a modular bathroom design that could easily be reconfigured for different ships by the same manufacturer. This design shows 4 separate quadrants: showers, toilets, wash basins and locker area. Each module can be swapped out or repeated depending on the ship design.

Why are there bars on the ceiling and near the ceiling on the side consoles? Are the ceilings modular? Wouldn't it be easier and safer to just have them under raised floors? Or are they there to grab onto so you can manoeuvre around in case of gravity loss? If so, why aren't there any on the floor, since there would no longer be a distinct ceiling and floor in such a case?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Tippis posted:

Why are there bars on the ceiling and near the ceiling on the side consoles? Are the ceilings modular? Wouldn't it be easier and safer to just have them under raised floors? Or are they there to grab onto so you can manoeuvre around in case of gravity loss? If so, why aren't there any on the floor, since there would no longer be a distinct ceiling and floor in such a case?

I'll never get over the loving handrails to hold on because the ship which effortlessly maintains 1g of artificial gravity can't compensate for acceleration

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Tippis posted:

Clown Robbers doesn't get space, or gravity, or actually anything that's not trying to make movies. Questions?

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Space bdsm or lol zero g handholds. Which if done properly would be pretty neat but, space bdsm. I'm really looking forward to the Drake dungeon module.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tokamak posted:

Idris Hygiene Module

Lol what would goons use a hygiene module for.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

DancingShade posted:

Lol what would goons use a hygiene module for.

Rectal hydration

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Rectal hydration

That's a medical bay function GAWD.

Oh poo poo better buy both.

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Star Citizen: Road to Page 6666

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

If CIG want to really make bank they need to make an Idris My Little Pony module where your space avatar can store all their space animes and space hentai figures that you can buy from space J-List your friend in Tevarin.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Raskolnikov posted:

Just pretend this was on page 6666 :negative:

Computer enhance!

:tutbutt:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
yay! 6666 :toot:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
quote that for me on 6666

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Semisponge posted:

I mean, deus ex human revolution had exactly the same ending sequence except shorter and nobody cared?

And it was bad there too. Difference was the lead up to the crappy ending. We hadn't played two previous Deus Ex games with an ongoing story that was supposed to be resolved in DXHR, and there was no hype about how your decisions across the games would have a meaningful impact.

DancingShade posted:

I only replaced my G5 because I literally wore it out with a Razer Imperator. Nice mouse I thought.

It developed mouse button 4 clicking problems within a year and I got a G500. Sticking with logitech wired mice forevermore now.
Well maybe I'd consider a corsair one but only because they make really nice keyboards.

Razer hardware is garbage. Logitech 4 lyfe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
These people have NO idea the game is never coming out, do they?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5g2exl/the_expanse_vibe_from_star_citizen/?st=iw7oo5jg&sh=2ce47ffb

• Locked thread