Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

Brainamp posted:

I mean, I'd love for it not to be a oneshot, but that's what it's listed as.
Thankfully, it looks like the oneshots artists do in hopes that a magazine picks it up long term, so here's hoping some publication has any iota of taste. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New sleepy princess.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I wake up feeling absolutely terrible, but here! A new Kotonoba Drive!

How I wish this is what I was doing:

Also a new Takeo-chan, from Yesterday I think. Be warned, there is one page of uncharacteristic fanservice.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 20, 2016

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Also a new Takeo-chan, from Yesterday I think. Be warned, there is one page of uncharacteristic fanservice.

What the heck. That guy's drawing style is like completely unsuited for fanservice! What was he thinking!

Quoting from the Misc Shounen thread:

RubberLuffy posted:

She Is The Rokurokubi (Kanojo wa Rokurokubi) ends next month :(

It was a cute series and had some really great art. A shame it only made it to 22 chapters. There's still some things left that probably won't get wrapped up in the last chapter.

:smith: A good series, and judging from the latest chapters, it's leading rather gracefully up to its natural conclusion. I'll miss the art!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Sleepy Princess gets a little lewd.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New Sleepytime in the demon castle.

More cute things appear for our "hero" to destroy.

E: f;b.

Hubris to find a cute image.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

New Sleepytime in the demon castle.

More cute things appear for our "hero" to destroy.

E: f;b.

Hubris to find a cute image.

I felt legit sorry for the Harpy. Poor Harpy, she just wanted to make a friend. :(

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

JosephWongKS posted:

I felt legit sorry for the Harpy. Poor Harpy, she just wanted to make a friend. :(

Me too :(

I feel legit sorry for most of the demons

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

They knew what they were signing up for when they decided to become demons!! <:mad:>

Although I do admit I feel sorry for the ones who actually get killed (seems like most of them!) when the princess does her thing!

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I can't wait for demon castle sleepytimes to stealthily creep towards being an action series, culminating in a whole chapter battle between the princess and hero.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Suyaris realizes that the Demon King's helm works as a fantastic nightcap and will spare no effort to protect her new acquisition from that annoying invader!!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

They knew what they were signing up for when they decided to become demons!! <:mad:>

Although I do admit I feel sorry for the ones who actually get killed (seems like most of them!) when the princess does her thing!

Well it's not like the princess hasn't died either. Demon King's castle has great health benefits though, so it all works out okay.

SennyYak
May 10, 2010
A new chapter of It's My Life in which Astra takes up gardening!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

It's been a while! Dagashi Kashi~! I have really missed this series, even if it's just a series of candy commercials. I find that I want to try all of these things. Which I guess it means it really worked!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New Kotonoba Drive! :allears:

:3:

Suu's bedhead :kimchi:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The owner should've listened to Suu :mad:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
This just showed up. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ayane-Oujou-sama-wa-Sanova-B-ch-ni-Araserareru

About a butler tailing the family's daughter while she goes around town, having fun as a complete loner.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Looks cute.

New chapter of dummy witch in training
http://bato.to/reader#a13aa070cd31dd28

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Dec 3, 2016

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm not sure I approve of a dachshund being used for such evil.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I do. It's adorably evil.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Looks cute.

New chapter of dummy witch in training
http://bato.to/reader#a13aa070cd31dd28

I'm still kind of on the fence about this one. It feels pretty bland -- like a more moe-ized Flying Witch without the quirky style/humor that makes Flying Witch awesome.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schubalts posted:

This just showed up. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ayane-Oujou-sama-wa-Sanova-B-ch-ni-Araserareru

About a butler tailing the family's daughter while she goes around town, having fun as a complete loner.

New chapter of Loner Rich Girl - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Ayane-Oujou-sama-wa-Sanova-B-ch-ni-Araserareru/Ch-002--In-a-Cat-C-fe?id=332978

It's super cute!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

She's surreally good at being the epitome of an ojou-sama!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

A double feature today.

First, a new Sleepy Princess.
The demons are starting to understand what the princess really wants

Second, a new Demon Mom
:ohdear:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Huzzah! posted:

A double feature today.

First, a new Sleepy Princess.
The demons are starting to understand what the princess really wants

:laffo: The Attack on Titan reference. Princess is super adorable all through this chapter, look at how hard she tries at tiring herself out!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Don't have time for sleepy princess, but ... demon mom :ohdear:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Don't have time for sleepy princess, but ... demon mom :ohdear:

Oh poo poo! I had the reverse - had time for princess but skipped demon mom! I just went back and read it. Aw gee. Again with the sudden TURN TO SUPER SERIOUS. I wonder if this will turn out like the bomb storyline, and everything will be alright in the end?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If she dies I am done with demon mom manga

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

She doesn't.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Read ahead, I take it? I'm assuming the same, but you never know.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Raws are up to chapter 26 and update weekly, for reference.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Gotcha. Least there's a good amount to go through already if they speed up the scans. :)

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New It's My Life

This time, the duo goes on a trip!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Zannen Black General - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zannen-Jokanbu-Black-General-san/Vol-002-Ch-023--Flowers--Dumplings--etc-?id=335731

The cutest chapter so far. :3:

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Dec 9, 2016

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The secretary remains the scariest.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
She is the rokurokubi ended and boy

boy

That was not a good ending, which really sucks, because the rest of the series was so good until these last few chapters

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Speaking of things that ended, the final two chapters of thread favorite (and my personal translation project) Dansan Joshi were released in Bessatsu Magazine today. As you might expect from a plotless gag-manga, there wasn't much of a conclusion, and the final chapter was essentially just a parade of the various wacky side-characters introduced throughout the manga.

In happier news, I'm almost done with the final three chapters of volume 2, so those should be up soon. I've already been working on volume 3 too, so look forward to slightly more regular updates in the near future.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Are you releasing your translations anywhere? Because if you don't have an account on baka-updates, I can update the page for that manga for you to point to it.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Captain Invictus posted:

She is the rokurokubi ended and boy

boy

That was not a good ending, which really sucks, because the rest of the series was so good until these last few chapters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

D. Ebdrup posted:

Are you releasing your translations anywhere? Because if you don't have an account on baka-updates, I can update the page for that manga for you to point to it.

I post them on Batato, but not as part of a group. I always figured that the no group thing was the reason why baka-updates wasn't listing my chapters, but I guess someone has to manually update it? I have no idea how that site works, but please feel free to update and link things that you feel need updating and linking.