Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

-2 hammer dis nerd already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##vote Sad Hat

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Is there any reason to wait?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

TMMadman posted:

Is there any reason to wait?

I can't really think of any, unless those of you who have night actions want to talk about how you're going to use them.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

IllegallySober posted:

I can't really think of any, unless those of you who have night actions want to talk about how you're going to use them.

You'd like that wouldn't you scumbo?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

TMMadman posted:

You'd like that wouldn't you scumbo?

Sigh. No, I don't have a night action and I'm town. I don't give a poo poo either way. You guys were bringing it up before. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah, think he talked it out enough already. I can hammer whenever.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Do ittttttt

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote Somberbrero

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The rebels , languishing in prison , target Somber, who they feel is an imperial spy in their midst.

Alas their attempt is ineffective.

no one has died day 4!

It is night 4.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You awaken in the cells next to your rebellion comrades and the new emperor shrouded in darkness so you cannot see his identity steps forward.

"Well, looks like this rebel sympathizer pretending to be an imperial has breathed his last breath."

He tosses the dead body of the missing youth, Leon, The dark knight into the cell with you.

"Maybe we will find a use for you before he starts to stink."

He laughs and walks away leaving you in the cell with the body.

Bifauxnen - Leon - Rebellion aligned was executed on night 4!

Leon
Rebellion Aligned

Leon is Maria's brother and Firion's adoptive brother and best friend. During the invasion of Fynn by the empire, he escapes with Maria, Firion and Guy, but becomes lost when they are set upon by a party of black knights on the forest.

You are Rebellion aligned and you win when all threats to the rebellion have been eliminated.

HP: 30 MP:20
You begin the game with no items and 300 Gil

You start the game with the following skills
Spears: 5

In addition to your skills you have the following ability

Dark Power: You have a hidden darkness withing you. twice during the game you may target a player at night to bypass any protections and kill them without needing to worry about hit points.

Day 5 GO

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Upgraded item shop

Hi Potion - Heales 10 HP 150 Gil
Antidote - counters poison 30 Gil
Golden Needle - counters petrify 500 Gil
Cross - counters cursed 50 Gil
Eye Drop - counters blindness 40 Gil
Elixer - Heals all HP/MP 2000 Gil

Antidote Charm : permanent poison immunity
Golden Needle Charm: permanent petrification immunity
Cross Charm permanent curse immunity
Eye drop charm, permanent blindness immunity

All Charms 1000 Gil

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A wandering merchant not connected to the shop offers magic weapons

Blood Dagger - Deals 6 damage and heals the wielder for half of that (daggers) 2,000 Gil

Magic Longsword - Deals 10 damage (swords) 3,000 Gil

Magic Warhammer - Deals 8 damage and has a chance to stun (Maces, Hammers, Clubs) 3,000 Gil

Magic Axe - Deals 10 Damage and has a chance to cause bleeding (Axes) 3,000 Gil

Holy Lance- Deals 8 damage and has a chance of causing blindness (Spears) 3,000 Gil

Poison Bow- Deals 6 Damage and has a chance to poison ( Bows) 2,000 Gil

Wizard's Staff - Deals 4 damage , also raises all Black Magic skills by 10 (Staves) 3,000 Gil

Kaiser Claws - Deals 8 Damage and has a chance to Petrify (Unarmed) 5,000 Gil

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Story Time!

As the group languished in their cell with the now deceased Leon, they saw their chance for escape.

A guard lingered dangerously close to the cell and they could see keys on his belt.

A.)Nab the keys stealthily
B.)Grab the guard and smash his head against the bars and then take the keys
C.)Talk the guard into giving you the keys and joining the rebellion
D.)Seduce the guard

You have until, whenever, idk tomorrow some time.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I got some flavor about a resurrection scroll. I'm not lynchproof or anything. I was traveling and checked in to see myself about to be hammered and thought 'ok.' I lost my night action as a result of being rezzed.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
d ay baby ay baby ay

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I like A here the most. He's very close to the cell and it sounds the most likely to get us out without being noticed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm really surprised at that kill. I'm guessing that scum were hoping I'd swap stickup and bif since she was unconfirmed but also highly likely to be town.

I think somber is scum and the fact that he locked in his choice without discussing it doesn't help.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

I'm really surprised at that kill. I'm guessing that scum were hoping I'd swap stickup and bif since she was unconfirmed but also highly likely to be town.

I think somber is scum and the fact that he locked in his choice without discussing it doesn't help.

Am I the only one who stabbed him?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Did you hit him?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

CapitalistPig posted:

A wandering merchant not connected to the shop offers magic weapons

Blood Dagger - Deals 6 damage and heals the wielder for half of that (daggers) 2,000 Gil

Magic Longsword - Deals 10 damage (swords) 3,000 Gil

Magic Warhammer - Deals 8 damage and has a chance to stun (Maces, Hammers, Clubs) 3,000 Gil

Magic Axe - Deals 10 Damage and has a chance to cause bleeding (Axes) 3,000 Gil

Holy Lance- Deals 8 damage and has a chance of causing blindness (Spears) 3,000 Gil

Poison Bow- Deals 6 Damage and has a chance to poison ( Bows) 2,000 Gil

Wizard's Staff - Deals 4 damage , also raises all Black Magic skills by 10 (Staves) 3,000 Gil

Kaiser Claws - Deals 8 Damage and has a chance to Petrify (Unarmed) 5,000 Gil

if you buy from this scam artist you're a sucker

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

Did you hit him?

Lol yup

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How much damage did you do to him?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
inf you better spend my stolen gold on some of MY goods and not that CHARLATAN

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

How much damage did you do to him?

2 lol

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Somberbrero posted:

I got some flavor about a resurrection scroll. I'm not lynchproof or anything. I was traveling and checked in to see myself about to be hammered and thought 'ok.' I lost my night action as a result of being rezzed.

ah yes, indeed, quite an impressive "boon", if you will

TMMadman posted:

hope you didn't bus me and tobbs cause I investigated him :v: result was rebellion

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Stole 784 gil last night off of AR :toot:

Honestly wanted to attack Somber last night, but was better off having a confirmable action elsewhere.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote somberbrero

Still the right vote as he was caught lying, didn't make an appearance in the thread for over a day when we needed answers, etc etc

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm leaning A on my story vote

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
there is no clear answer between A/B/C imo, B has the risk of the being heard but also we would get to smash a guard's head in as payback for jailing us

overall C is would give the highest chance for actually getting out if successful, since the guard would be helping us

A would be the safest but also leaves the guard at the door, if he notices the keys are gone, one shout and it's over

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I hit him for 5.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I attacked Somber as well. Hit him for 5 damage.

Not that it probably matters today, since the shop is selling healing items.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

We still have a thief in our group for the story, right?

Seems like relieving the guard of his keys (and perhaps some Gil at the same time?) is the right choice.

Won't vote just yet though in case of discussion.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Infinitum posted:

##vote somberbrero

Still the right vote as he was caught lying, didn't make an appearance in the thread for over a day when we needed answers, etc etc

go for it hoss

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

We still have a thief in our group for the story, right?

Dats me

Somberbrero posted:

go for it hoss

So what do you have to say for yourself young man?

You claimed your action was successful while at the inn, where actions aren't usable

Then you magically survive the day, which you were found posting in other threads, so if you were town you could have dropped in with a "Hey guys I'm lynchproof" and helped us look elsewhere

Why on earth would we vote anyone else today?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Infinitum posted:

Then you magically survive the day, which you were found posting in other threads, so if you were town you could have dropped in with a "Hey guys I'm lynchproof" and helped us look elsewhere

And he says he isn't lynchproof.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
inf have you properly invested your stolen gold yet

in the one true shop

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Absurd Revolver posted:

inf have you properly invested your stolen gold yet

in the one true shop

Waiting to see what happens after this event

That +10 sword lookin tasty tho.

I might be persuaded to spend money at your fine establishment if you can confirm I stole 784 gil from you last night :nyoron:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Waiting to see what happens after this event

That +10 sword lookin tasty tho.

I might be persuaded to spend money at your fine establishment if you can confirm I stole 784 gil from you last night :nyoron:

i can in fact confirm this exact amount

he's definitely the loving thief guys

• Locked thread