Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

drat you know some good black man slang. I bet you aren't a "herb".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

hahaha

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

it was super lovely, in a sport of bad people I felt skeezed out by that and I wish Joe would have taken him to task for it.

Doesn't Rogan only have daughters himself? I'm surprised he didn't mention that.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Is it making you fall in love with me?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Memento posted:

So Jon Jones doesn't know poo poo from poo poo as usual. We should honestly stop talking about him in the UFC thread because he's never fighting in the UFC again.

Hey now. Under this criteria we should stop talking about GSP in the UFC thread, and I'm just not ready for that. What if he does the flip?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

fatherdog posted:

Doesn't Rogan only have daughters himself? I'm surprised he didn't mention that.

Yeah two daughters and he's super protective of his wife. You could tell he was confused by the entire thing but I really would have liked for him just to go "well hey jon maybe don't treat your daughters like you don't give two fucks about them and that they'll always be afterthoughts to your son that you're never going to have"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I think Jon Jones the shithead idiot who continually ruins his own career because of drugs needs a reasonable man like Joe Rogan to set him straight

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I think Jon Jones the shithead idiot who continually ruins his own career because of drugs needs a reasonable man like Joe Rogan to set him straight

The saddest thing about Jon Jones is I think I unironically agree with this sentence

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I mean when the garbage man is calling you our for being a sack of poo poo, idk

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I mean when the garbage man is calling you our for being a sack of poo poo, idk

is this garbage man a fighter of note like 'the janitor' or while casually picking up jon's trash did the the actual garbage man assigned to his street tell him he sucks?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Mighty Mouse is cool and has cool fights.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Mighty Mouse is cool and has cool fights.

Agreed. Tim Elliot is also cool and has cool fights, and is better at both fighting and making weight than Henry Cejudo.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

is this garbage man a fighter of note like 'the janitor' or while casually picking up jon's trash did the the actual garbage man assigned to his street tell him he sucks?

Rogan asked Jon if anyone's told him he needs to get his poo poo together and Jon responded everyone's told him to get his poo poo together, including his garbage man specifically

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Marching Powder posted:

If I recall correctly, his own garbage man told him to 'get his poo poo together'

Here's the video
Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBSwJnZpUI8

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Dec 5, 2016

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
oh good, the funnier thing is true

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Rogan asked Jon if anyone's told him he needs to get his poo poo together and Jon responded everyone's told him to get his poo poo together, including his garbage man specifically

C'mon guys, I know the division sucks but he's the UFC light heavyweight champ can we get over the name calling already?

mistakinder
Mar 19, 2010

YES
H'ok jon jones you could at least separate your plastic and non-recyclables

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Yeah two daughters and he's super protective of his wife. You could tell he was confused by the entire thing but I really would have liked for him just to go "well hey jon maybe don't treat your daughters like you don't give two fucks about them and that they'll always be afterthoughts to your son that you're never going to have"

Three daughters.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Three daughters.

Rogan has 2 daughters Jones has 4

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

JaySB posted:

So, averaging that out, he was correct.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

JaySB posted:

Post the elevator 4

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Agreed. Tim Elliot is also cool and has cool fights, and is better at both fighting and making weight than Henry Cejudo.

His front headlock series is dangerous as gently caress and hopefully moving to bantam will help him. Also can't wait to see Moreno give another post fight interview.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
mark coleman has 2 daughters

dan henderson has a ton of children cause he's had a lot of sex

most importantly Luke Rockhold repeatedly told Chris Weidman that he could not be champion because he was a dad and dads can't be fighters. Michael Bisping, proud father of 3, shut Luke the gently caress up.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Just got finished watching the fights from last night. Method Man and Meth Man were robbed of the FotN bonus, and what the gently caress was up with that fence stoppage? That's an NC every day of the week, right?

Good card with a few fucky decisions going on.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bubba Smith posted:

most importantly Luke Rockhold repeatedly told Chris Weidman that he could not be champion because he was a dad and dads can't be fighters. Michael Bisping, proud father of 3, shut Luke the gently caress up.

To be fair, Bisping's youngest has 0 confidence in his dad and always predicts he'll lose

Also, Mighty Mouse won't stop going after Cejudo - https://clips.twitch.tv/mightymouseufc125/SparklingCamelKAPOW

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

To be fair, Bisping's youngest has 0 confidence in his dad and always predicts he'll lose

Also, Mighty Mouse won't stop going after Cejudo - https://clips.twitch.tv/mightymouseufc125/SparklingCamelKAPOW

:science:

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
I don't like cejudo and think he's a midgety dink, but that lightning speed point deduction for accidental groin kicks in two frantic flurries were complete bullshit that made the fight less interesting, and I say he won 2 rounds vs. joe b. pretty good for a braggadocious joke who only just learned how to fight MMA for the first time

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

TheRationalRedditor posted:

I don't like cejudo and think he's a midgety dink, but that lightning speed point deduction for accidental groin kicks in two frantic flurries were complete bullshit that made the fight less interesting, and I say he won 2 rounds vs. joe b. pretty good for a braggadocious joke who only just learned how to fight MMA for the first time

I agree it was accidental, but accidental or not two kicks to the dick are worth a point. You can be good to go but you aren't the same. There's only one person in the world who would intentionally move his penis into a moving shin and he's already been on the sports science program, so the fault has to lay entirely with the dude doing the kicking.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

LobsterMobster posted:

ahaha

I don't watch Twitch so instead of interviews for MMMDMMJ's next fight could we just have a pre-fight hype reel of the best poo poo he's said on stream? Thanks.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
dj is the best. pay him the money to fight Cruz

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Marching Powder posted:

I agree it was accidental, but accidental or not two kicks to the dick are worth a point. You can be good to go but you aren't the same. There's only one person in the world who would intentionally move his penis into a moving shin and he's already been on the sports science program, so the fault has to lay entirely with the dude doing the kicking.
I'm not saying it's not impactful, but 1 warning before point deduction for anything less than Sotiropolous-tier cup checking is conspicuously quicker than ballkicks have been penalized in the entire modern history of the organization. It was super weird

not as weird as those garbage judge scores, though. 30-26, lol

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

I'm not saying it's not impactful, but 1 warning before point deduction for anything less than Sotiropolous-tier cup checking is conspicuously quicker than ballkicks have been penalized in the entire modern history of the organization. It was super weird

To be fair, he specifically told him that it was his only warning and the next time he'd take the point

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I would agree that by the standards of MMA reffing the deduction was weird, but would also say the problem is deductions don't happen more often, rather than that deduction being bad.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CarlCX posted:

I would agree that by the standards of MMA reffing the deduction was weird, but would also say the problem is deductions don't happen more often, rather than that deduction being bad.

wicked same. i hope yves keeps it up and other refs do similar tbh

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Yeah there's no loving way Cejudo lost all three. I had it 28-28 in the end and that would not only have been the right decision, it sets up the rematch as a 5-round main event of a fight night down the road. I can't be alone in wanting to see them go five.

Memento fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Dec 5, 2016

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bubba Smith posted:

Luke's not a dad because he asks all the women he meets if they swallow after like 2 hours.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Cejudo has the proportions of a Peanuts character. He deserved the point deduction.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Cejudo's an annoying dork and he easily lost even without the point deduction IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistakinder
Mar 19, 2010

YES
He dodged a bullet anyway. All that work and all Joe B has to show for it is a third opportunity to get the poo poo kicked out of him by The Twitch King.

• Locked thread