Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fuckin' lol @ the worst dog in the world

however, having a bad dog is actually good, because you've got to HICCUP at him to get him to do anything and the shittier he is the more likely he is to obey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

fuckin' lol @ the worst dog in the world

however, having a bad dog is actually good, because you've got to HICCUP at him to get him to do anything and the shittier he is the more likely he is to obey

yeah but god help it if it bites someone or has to do anything useful

E: these worthless animals are pretty funny, I might add a section in the rules for pets

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

true but the alternative is a superdog that you can never make do anything

the additional fist gives the dog the edge against wussy challenges

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I think the format doesn't work all that well over the forums, especially since i'm on the other side of the world from everyone. Might need to try it again with a discord group or tabletop simulator or something otherwise it'll fizzle out

• Locked thread