Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Inferior Third Season posted:

Hello, person who registered yesterday and now has made exactly one post which is a new thread mentioning a commercial product by name.

I'm sure it hasn't occurred to you, but it's possible that the $10 you spent to post this thread could result in the company that creates that commercial product earning many multiples of that! Funny how this interconnected world of ours has such strange unintended consequences.

Well, I mean, that could happen in theory, if it didn't require that goons who post in Games on the dying somethingawful forums also be in committed romantic relationships.

awful post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
my wife died under mysterious circumstances the day after we got married, now I've got a bunch of money from the life insurance payout. Please PM me OP I would like to invest a lot of money into your app.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Inferior Third Season posted:

Hello, person who registered yesterday and now has made exactly one post which is a new thread mentioning a commercial product by name.

I'm sure it hasn't occurred to you, but it's possible that the $10 you spent to post this thread could result in the company that creates that commercial product earning many multiples of that! Funny how this interconnected world of ours has such strange unintended consequences.

Well, I mean, that could happen in theory, if it didn't require that goons who post in Games on the dying somethingawful forums also be in committed romantic relationships.

It's an investment that could pay off. The mods are doing their part to sticky every asinine shill thread to ensure maximum visibility.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

tote up a bags posted:

Does this still work if I'm using huge-horsedic-modv015?
No that makes it CTD, use 016.5

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Weed Planner Simulator 2016 2: Revenge of the Dad

You're a dad who hates weeds:
  • Plan out your weeding path!
  • Stock up on chemicals to fight those weeds!
  • Look at the weeds from your living room window!
  • Redraw your plans on the wall.
  • Search the internet about weeds and weeding!
  • Suspect your family is infected with weeds.
  • Make coffee!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't think the OP is coming back. :(

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

does this add integration for my wedding and twitch.tv

i need to make sure i get chat to spam the correct emotes at the correct times

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
was really hoping this was an actual game because someone needs to put the 'sim' in 'dating-sim'

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the sim would just be me answering "yeah i guess" to all wedding related questions probably

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

asiangirlwsh posted:

Don't really know where to post this, but recently got engaged and found an app that is developed by video game artists for wedding planning. Wondering if anyone has heard of it or tried it. It's called preParti.. just wanted to see if anyone had seen it or used it.

Thanks!

OP I used the app to buy weed. Thanks

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

StealthArcher posted:

I liked where this went.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't think the OP is coming back. :(
i cant believe they died

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph posted:

i cant believe they died

the wedding was planned too good

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Sorry, this owns.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

gas

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Hey uh, I think there's some kind of game-breaking bug that occurs when you try to equip the groom with multiple family-tradition heirlooms in the same slot. I swapped out my groom's "Tasteful Silver Brooch of the Ox" with the "Bloodthirsty Pig-Cufflinks of Speed," and before the swapping animation finished I dragged the former item back into the slot and sent his PSY stat into the negatives. Now he's stuck in the "Unconscious" state but I can still move his prone body around the map like a corpse covered in astroglide and can access all the high-level areas without getting intercepted by any of the Bride's family. This makes collecting all the booze a non-issue and after that the rest of the game can be easily completed with max drunkeness levels for the best ending. You may want to patch this soon 'cause at the moment I can repeat this bug in newgame+ and amass loot, making the ingame purchases even more useless.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Don't tell the devs, idiot! I've been exploiting it to farm bridesmaids.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Video game themed weddings are bad, except that Katamari one on the first page, which is good.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Make the wedding itself into a video game imo. The two high scores get married.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I had a video game-themed wedding where I wore a Sonic the Hedgehog costume and my bride wore an expression of disgust.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this thread would be gassed this very day.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Wait a minute, could the lady in this preParti video be asiangirlwsh? :tinfoil:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

They should fire their level designer, that looks boring as poo poo.

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat

raditts posted:

They should fire their level designer, that looks boring as poo poo.

The marketing team can stay, though.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Good luck on the happiest day of your life!

I hope that the Pokemon you exchange have great IVs, the Steam trading cards you receive are valuable, and most of all, that you both live a wonderful gaming life together.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I would pay $49.99 for this app. If you include pre-purchase bonus venues and exclusive in-game wedding gowns, I would pay $69.99.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I wish to be married to the OP

Someone figure out the tax paperwork

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I couldn't gently caress the groom the night before his wedding. poo poo game.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

My wedding will be Thormidor JRPG - Gaming Screenshots themed.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

now there's a match, made in heaven !! :D

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
im morally obligated to support asian girls in gaming/tech so good luck with your kokoro wish

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I just leveled up my reception band from 5th grade brass ensemble to mariachi.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

Saint Freak posted:

I just leveled up my reception band from 5th grade brass ensemble to mariachi.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Anybody with Facebook wanna try out this game? If I invite 5 people to my wedding I can equip my catering with vibrodachi's.

Also where the hell do I unlock the alternate best man, "Drunken high school buddy who went waay downhill after his gf left?"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Palpek posted:

My wedding will be Thormidor JRPG - Gaming Screenshots themed.

mine will be crimson haze themed

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
*squints* Outlander.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Endorph posted:

mine will be crimson haze themed
Still funny.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

OP how fairs your marketing campaign?!

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe

asiangirlwsh posted:

Don't really know where to post this, but recently got engaged and found an app that is developed by video game artists for wedding planning. Wondering if anyone has heard of it or tried it. It's called preParti..

My fiance is expecting, is this app compatible with postPartum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Araganzar posted:

My fiance is expecting, is this app compatible with postPartum?

Yes. It also works with the inlaws with shotguns app.

• Locked thread