Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Awkward how? I'm curious to see it now

They have a argument, are completely silent for like forty minutes and then just act like it didn't happen and talk about something else and there's a sense that this kinda thing really isn't out of the ordinary for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
She puts her dad in "Time Out." The sad part is, what little we know of Flair IRL, that's perfectly reasonable.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Imagine caring about RAW ever again.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It would be a real shame if Raw was on Tuesdays

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
RAW was good.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Bow wow for the Big Dog

ungh, gently caress yeah bow wow. i BELIEVE i will have a taste of the samoan meat with a slice of pineapple. gonna be dropping big dog loads like the allies did in western europe during the second world war. b-17 face-gently caress for the big dog. that's right, i'll take the stick if you be my bombardier. finish me with your spear and i'll give you all the pop.

too much?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oatgan posted:

It would be a real shame if Raw was on Tuesdays

:agreed:, it's nice having a day break between a PPV and the show to really let what happened sink in and moving SDL to Mondays would ruin that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The solution here is to move SD to Wednesdays

but give it 4 hours to make up for it

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Blasmeister posted:

There is definitely space on the card to build up a challenger though, Nia Jax should squash some fools to give Sasha an opponent before Bayley gets a shot. Charlotte can feud with Dana.
I dunno if it's just me but Nia Jax seems so unsure of everything she does. I dunno it's like she doesn't move with proper 'rassler confidence or something. She hasn't struck me as a believable monster at all, other than simply being larger than the women she works against. I hope she gets better.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Every so often I like to imagine what it'd be like if Braun and Nia switched and the announcers just went on and on about what a beautiful plus sized model Braun is

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1QCM_ctmM

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rusev is a very charismatic man and a good wrestler. He and his lovely wife deserves better, send them to SmackDown!: Live.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I prefer watching Korean girls try American food, or Americans trying any kind of asian food

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Rusev is a very charismatic man and a good wrestler. He and his lovely wife deserves better, send them to SmackDown!: Live.

Rusev and Sami Zayn for Dolph Ziggler and Apollo Crews.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I prefer watching Korean girls try American food, or Americans trying any kind of asian food

Americans try anything from another culture because they're sheltered af from the rest of the world

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

That DICK! posted:

Every so often I like to imagine what it'd be like if Braun and Nia switched and the announcers just went on and on about what a beautiful plus sized model Braun is

he is

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFKSl5LrvAE

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
One of these people has a title shot tonight.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

One of those people has AJ's number!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I love the deadpan look on Ellsworth's face

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Do you think at that point he knew he would win the Slammy for Superstar of the Year

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

One of those people has AJ's number!

It's like the picture of Steven Adams getting punted in the nads by Draymond Green with the most serene expression imaginable.

Also is it reasonable to say I thought Raw was a bad show with good things on it?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eva in Nic Cage's new film

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chris James 2 posted:

I didn't know Miz was into photography

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Chris James 2 posted:

Wonder how many takes it required to have her pointing the gun forward and not at her own foot.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I miss Eva Marie.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Wonder how many takes it required to have her pointing the gun forward and not at her own foot.

I think you're confusing Eva Marie with Cameron.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

keevo posted:

I think you're confusing Eva Marie with Cameron.

Or Sasha Banks, Or Nia Jax.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Please do not insult my wife, Nia Jax

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Nia Jax is cool and good if you forget about her entrance and ring gear.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm a big boy. Enormous.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

St Evan Echoes posted:

Please do not insult my wife, Nia Jax

She is okay but on SS she botched everything.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/806253431912468480

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm guessing Eva is never coming back now. For a person wanting to watch sports, it was either this for the Jets so...basically torture.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Minidust posted:

I dunno if it's just me but Nia Jax seems so unsure of everything she does. I dunno it's like she doesn't move with proper 'rassler confidence or something. She hasn't struck me as a believable monster at all, other than simply being larger than the women she works against. I hope she gets better.

Well she only started wrestling in 2014 and she's not even a year removed from having to be literally talked through her title match with Bayley. The problem is they called up a bunch of NXT people before they were ready to fill out the brand split. People like Alexa and Carmella who were most of the way there and just needed a bit of polish are doing fine now but people like Nia and Apollo need some serious help and I don't know how they're going to get it.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

the only thing that can save apollo now is taking him behind the shed

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

HerraS posted:

Taking him behind the shed where good gimmicks and personalities are hidden. I like the way you think

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I mean yes. Oh god yes. But specifically why?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Genuinely both were Kevin Dunn projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

HerraS posted:

Give Apollo his old name back, his old music, and his flips and he will get over.

• Locked thread