Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're a hoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
and it's annoying to deal with someone who doesn't want to play.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I won't be staying up all night about it

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

SirSamVimes posted:

I wasn't on board with the Jonathan Fisk lurker lynch but this post is making me reconsider.

I was. It's stupid to expect JFisk to suddenly start playing later (spoilers, he never does), but this is something we can test at least.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

While you were leaning to spell your posts, I was hunting scum to conquer subforums!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
[b##vote]jon[/b##vote]

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

If taste is a 1-shot id rather he use it before we lunch him

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

HiipFire posted:

[b##vote]jon[/b##vote]

Dat formatting :captainpop:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can always count big nothing's keen eye

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Hip [vote] Jon b vote fire Fisk vote vote///]

Bartender, another round please.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

give head or get dead posted:

If taste is a 1-shot id rather he use it before we lunch him

It's a role madness. Most everyone has a role they can use to overnight. That's a terrible basis to let someone live.

Here's looking at you too, Kash.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Met posted:

It's a role madness. Most everyone has a role they can use to overnight. That's a terrible basis to let someone live.

Lol I sure as poo poo don't

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Player not participating.

Oh, but he claims to have a 1 shot ability. Might as well let him live.

:psyduck:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Lol I sure as poo poo don't

Aren't you one gym away from evolving though.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Met posted:

Yeah, this is my thinking. It's also a safe as gently caress fakeclaim given any counter-claim is just "oh, well there's 2".

##vote Jonathan Fisk

I want folks to actually do poo poo this game rather than coast along on their rear end.

Sleep time now!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

tpink posted:

Aren't you one gym away from evolving though.

Lol yeah but I don't have any night actions atm

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Met posted:

Consider the relative value

My not posting is a net zero

Your posting is a net minus

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Like I said, I'll vote Fisk to avoid no lunch, but I think SSV is scum.

Fisk's claim doesn't exonerate him by any means.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey TT, what is your oneshot?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Useful, precise, arguably vital late game

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
How convenient.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's rather inconvenient a pr, actually.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'd rather vote Met but the deadline is coming. ##vote fisk

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
well I just caught up and typed up a long post on my phone as I was going

posted it and I guess it was eaten by the wifi here, cool and good

met scum ya'll dumb

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
taste is such a lazy dunk
(lazy poster too haha)

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I have a meeting so prob away for deadline

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

this is a stickup posted:

well I just caught up and typed up a long post on my phone as I was going

posted it and I guess it was eaten by the wifi here, cool and good

met scum ya'll dumb

Can you give like highlights at least?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
not going all the way back to do that again but

Kashuno posted:

I'd vote tobbs for this

why, of of all the other good reasons, is it this

i am the bird posted:

The SSV case is dumb imo and I think Tobbs looks scummy for it and for the earlier pact with tpink about nominating each other for gym challenges, and I say that because tpink's posting looks like a bunch of white noise me-too stuff just to show he's here.

mostly agree but I think tpink isn't so much scummy as just not posting useful things, for useless scum white noise look how townie I am! posts, please see met

mfcrocker posted:

##unvote

Again, won't be around for deadline tonight so will basically be on whoever I vote in a couple hours

and this person

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm not going to fake content to stay alive. Pushing a lurker lynch is typically a lazy scum move, so make hay there later.

:agreed:

much like this post! even the posts you make that are game related are useless or things everyone but you is clear on, ie the masonry is confirmed, which you questioned well after the thread had discussed and moved on from, somehow not picking up on it at all. sure looks like you're participating though!

Met posted:

No, you're confused. Not posting is a lazy scum move.

there are a decent number of people in this thread that lurk pretty hard as town. pretending to be useful and calling people out for not posting d1 is definitely something I do as scum though

Met posted:

Then no-vote so it's easier to convince people to vote you out please.

pushing the death of a potential 1 shot town pr by encouraging him to vote for a no lynch, yeah I'm sure you've got the town's interests in mind

Met posted:

I don't and tobbs doesn't and I'm guessing a bunch of others don't either. the only way you know poo poo about poo poo is if you're in a scum doc with others and know exactly what their roles are.

Met posted:

yeah why would we ever want to keep a player with an ability that could be very useful alive for one night

mfcrocker posted:

I want folks to actually do poo poo this game rather than coast along on their rear end.

side note, this is what you're doing. useless

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
like I don't know if this is bad town play or scum, but none of this is good for the town. despite my disdain for no lynching, especially d1, I probably will not vote for taste

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yea i wouldnt want to cuddle taste but would rather do that than no lynch at all, and its looking like its going in that direction

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sure, I'll ##vote met.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Apparently my vote is still on Fisk from joke phase, and I while I wouldn't shed a tear if he died, I do think we should try and shift the vote to ##vote Met

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I will vote in solidarity with my best friend ##vote Met

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote met

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

this is a stickup posted:

not going all the way back to do that again but

why, of of all the other good reasons, is it this

mostly agree but I think tpink isn't so much scummy as just not posting useful things, for useless scum white noise look how townie I am! posts, please see met

and this person

:agreed:

much like this post! even the posts you make that are game related are useless or things everyone but you is clear on, ie the masonry is confirmed, which you questioned well after the thread had discussed and moved on from, somehow not picking up on it at all. sure looks like you're participating though!

there are a decent number of people in this thread that lurk pretty hard as town. pretending to be useful and calling people out for not posting d1 is definitely something I do as scum though

pushing the death of a potential 1 shot town pr by encouraging him to vote for a no lynch, yeah I'm sure you've got the town's interests in mind

I don't and tobbs doesn't and I'm guessing a bunch of others don't either. the only way you know poo poo about poo poo is if you're in a scum doc with others and know exactly what their roles are.

yeah why would we ever want to keep a player with an ability that could be very useful alive for one night

side note, this is what you're doing. useless

There's so much asinine in here and it's pretty suspect it gets 4 people to switch in quick succession.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
You didn't say anything new and Fisk isn't going to be helpful to anyone in the long run. He doesn't post until people start voting for him and then he's all over it and all of the sudden he has a 1-shot move which is "VITAL" in the late game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Met posted:

There's so much asinine in here and it's pretty suspect it gets 4 people to switch in quick succession.

Are you town?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Are you town?

Yep.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote fisk :shrug: see ya tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Uggghhhh, no read on Fisk. 1-shot no-claim.

##vote Fisk

• Locked thread