Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I knew Colby was in trouble when they described what he had on him as paraphernalia. It's always hardcore poo poo when they use that terminology.

In this case I would agree but hell if you use a Bic lighter to tamp your bowl and get a resin smudge on the bottom a cop will count it as paraphernalia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/aiwrestling/status/806531313096335364
Well this is interesting

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

unless he stole money from you that seems like an incredibly stupid thing to tweet

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the announced match was him and hot sauce against the jollyville gently caress-its

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bro, I'm big time now, Bro.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"It is with deepest regret that we inform you that Matt Riddle is a big gay baby, and we at AI Wrestling have been unable to come to terms with him"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mob posted:

In this case I would agree but hell if you use a Bic lighter to tamp your bowl and get a resin smudge on the bottom a cop will count it as paraphernalia

that's hosed up

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

They should book him better, obviously

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Would someone be so kind to post the tweet for the working man.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/806576596622671872

12/30 AAW Merrionette Park
AR Fox vs. ACH
Kimber Lee vs. Heidi Lovelace
Sami Callihan
Pentagon Jr.
Fenix
Chris Hero
Mike Elgin
Matt Riddle
Drew Galloway
Chuck Taylor
Colt Cabana
Mat Fitchett
Davey Vega
Homicide
Dave Crist
Jake Crist
Dezmond Xavier
Kongo Kong

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/806576761156882433

1/7 AAW Lasalle
Sami Callihan
ACH
Fenix
Mike Elgin
Silas Young
Colt Cabana
Mat Fitchett
Davey Vega
The Hooligans
Zero Gravity
Arik Cannon
Louis Lyndon
Brubaker
Buck Nasty
Marion Fontaine
Mike Hartenbower
Waylon Beck
Kody Rice
Connor Braxton
Eddie Machete
Scarlett Bordeaux

John Morrison
Taya Valkyrie
Jessicka Havok

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Dec 14, 2016

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

Would someone be so kind to post the tweet for the working man.

AIW: "We regret to inform you Matt Riddle will no longer be appearing on 12/30 or any dates going forward as he did not like how he was booked."

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
My favourite part is one of the replies is some random guy going "I have no issues with Matt Riddle, but sounds like a spot opened up. Where can I send my resume?"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I liked Matt Riddle in the UFC cuz he was dumb as poo poo in a really fun way. How's his wrestling?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I liked Matt Riddle in the UFC cuz he was dumb as poo poo in a really fun way. How's his wrestling?

really good. i don't know if i buy the entire internet narrative that he's just some prodigious talent developing at a meteoric pace, but he's probably the prohibitive won rookie of the year.

and he's still dumb as poo poo. he did an interview with chuck taylor and dan barry where he was obv blazed out of his mind and they spent 20 minutes talking about what zoo animals he could tap out with his bare hands.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

He's fantastic. One of the all time greatest rookies. But he's still a really, really dumb human being. Not one bit of him is a gimmick.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

really good. i don't know if i buy the entire internet narrative that he's just some prodigious talent developing at a meteoric pace, but he's probably the prohibitive won rookie of the year.

and he's still dumb as poo poo. he did an interview with chuck taylor and dan barry where he was obv blazed out of his mind and they spent 20 minutes talking about what zoo animals he could tap out with his bare hands.

That's not dumb as poo poo it's cool as hell

Also Dan's reaction when Riddle talks about making 120K in one night with UFC

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
So what you're saying is that Matt Riddle won't ever get signed by WWE?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MrBling posted:

Eh. For some reason I get a lot of young Randy Orton vibes from Riddle. Orton being 3rd gen might have given him more rope than Riddle might get, but it's not out of the question that Riddle eventually wisens up.

Better young Orton than Teddy Hart is what I'm saying.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MrBling posted:

more likely cellmates with Sydal.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Riddle figured out wrestling quick but probably not the politics.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

This will probably be a good podcast topic eventually.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Matt riddle looks like Kerry Von Erich if he grew up in Oceanside California, and that's pretty cool.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

AIW: "We regret to inform you Matt Riddle will no longer be appearing on 12/30 or any dates going forward as he did not like how he was booked."

Matt "Indy Hulk Hogan" Riddle strikes again.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Like there's supposed to be a difference between young and old Randy Orton?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Old Randy Orton is Frankie Kazarian.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mob posted:

Like there's supposed to be a difference between young and old Randy Orton?

Skull tattoos.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Both nights of PWX X16 and that Chris Hero 2016 retrospective are now up on Highspots Network

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Matt Riddle is fascinating because he really should be completely insufferable, but he somehow makes starting every sentence with 'bro' and having a huge ego almost endearing. I'm looking forward to Jeff Cobb throwing him around like a ragdoll on Saturday.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MrBling posted:

Erm well

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Don't play with my emotions like that, rovert, I know the man can pay the pot tax

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Riddle getting signed by the WWE this early into his run would be a shame.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
Matt Riddle isn't currently signed with WWE mainly because he regularly made MMA news with weed-related poo poo (one example being him joking that if it wasn't for weed he'd kill his family). A lot of people in WWE smoke weed and failing a wellness test for weed only nets you a small fine rather than a suspension. WWE doesn't really give a poo poo, but since they're a PG product they really don't want you associated with it in public since recreational use is still illegal in the vast majority of states.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Mob posted:

Don't play with my emotions like that, rovert, I know the man can pay the pot tax

Nothing like Chris Hero or anything. Just he's signed with FloSlam and WWE can call him up at will.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rovert posted:

Nothing like Chris Hero or anything. Just he's signed with FloSlam and WWE can call him up at will.
I remember when we thought that Triple H cutting a deal with Gabe was supposed to be a bigger deal and there was this idea that talent would constantly be traded around to his EVOLVE shows but it only seems like guys that ended up working there were guys that were kind of just there. Is there any chance that spot could get a little bigger and NXT could send over guys kind of waiting to start or floundering in NXT because of so many signings, or are they concerned that they won't get the right type of re-training in Evolve?

Or has Gabe already burned that bridge somehow

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

RealFoxy posted:

I remember when we thought that Triple H cutting a deal with Gabe was supposed to be a bigger deal and there was this idea that talent would constantly be traded around to his EVOLVE shows but it only seems like guys that ended up working there were guys that were kind of just there. Is there any chance that spot could get a little bigger and NXT could send over guys kind of waiting to start or floundering in NXT because of so many signings, or are they concerned that they won't get the right type of re-training in Evolve?

Or has Gabe already burned that bridge somehow

Gabe chose FloSlam over WWE Network for distribution and no one knows exactly how pissed WWE is at this point (if at all)

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Stopped being talked about around CWC time for whatever reason. American Alpha working an EVOLVE match Wrestlemania and Tyler Breeze being loaned to EVOLVE Al Snow in ECW style were real things.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Wasn't that before Tyler worked an angle with Vinces fave guy R-Truth and essentially saved his WWE career (at least in the short term)?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mob posted:

I wonder if they can pre-pay it. Like "look, I'm going to fail this literally every time you test me, so here's a year in advance"

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Does anyone have experience using FLoSlam on an iPad? Going to be out of town for a week and I'm thinking about trying it out.

Muddy Burphy fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
edit: I'm an idiot

I saw Crash and Wilder and thought they were aping Dash and Dawson. But actually the NXT guy's name is just Dash Wilder, not Dash and Wilder. I'll see myself out :smithicide:

That Dang Dad fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Dec 8, 2016