Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Truth Quark posted:

Your role PM contains information about yor evolution?

Only that I have a choice between two options if I evolve. No more, no less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I disagree with all of inf's takes which makes me like him for town.

ssv still probs scum

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I evolve twice also.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote DB

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

I evolve twice also.

Why would you reveal this..

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

##vote DB

:smith:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Gonna reiterate, this post:

Is 12 hours after the vote, and in response to nothing. Nobody called him out on his vote, and it's mostly filler/buddying. Post-hoc explanations are usually, "Oh, shoot, I hope I don't come across as scummy, better justify my emptyvote."

SSV scum this game, ##vote SSV

Why would anyone call me out on the vote? It's a good vote.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Meh, DickB wasn't really harping on the whole "You get information about your evolutions?!? You must be scum!" point on D1 (he actually didn't mention it at all) so I'm not really inclined to take this new information as scummy. There's also pokemon that have two possible evolutions so it seems pretty null to me.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

this claim is problematic

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

this claim is problematic

How so?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Infinitum posted:

Why would you reveal this..

This isn't actually in my role PM, I just assumed it because of my mern. maybe this is too much info to be handing out, gently caress. TQ are you scum fishing me AND I FELL FOR IT?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

without going into specifics I'll say that it's possible but maybe you didn't describe it properly

or pmush knows more than me about pokes poo poo idk

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

or maybe you were given a fake pokeflavour but slipped haha

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

or maybe you were given a fake pokeflavour but slipped haha

why would there be fake poke flavor? for scum to fake claim?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

why would there be fake poke flavor? for scum to fake claim?

:stare:

You... you do know how mafia is played right?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Infinitum posted:

:stare:

You... you do know how mafia is played right?

I've never been given a fake claim when I have been scum in previous games. But I guess it's a thing.. cool.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
But now I wonder... would SLASHER know this because he/she HAS FAKE FLAVOR/CLAIM??

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I'm confused because first you said affirmatively that your role PM gave you two options and now you're saying that's just your inference?

Like, I don't get the point of lying about this but also, what are you doing

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

i am the bird posted:

I'm confused because first you said affirmatively that your role PM gave you two options and now you're saying that's just your inference?

Like, I don't get the point of lying about this but also, what are you doing

No, my evolution will provide two options upon the event. I assume I will receive two more options upon the second event (if there is one, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't)

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Dick Bastardly posted:

But now I wonder... would SLASHER know this because he/she HAS FAKE FLAVOR/CLAIM??

no it's because I'm a competent game mod

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Truth Quark posted:

Your role PM contains information about yor evolution?

Dick Bastardly posted:

Only that I have a choice between two options if I evolve. No more, no less.

Dick Bastardly posted:

This isn't actually in my role PM, I just assumed it because of my mern. maybe this is too much info to be handing out, gently caress. TQ are you scum fishing me AND I FELL FOR IT?

You tell me DickB

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

DB flailing and I'm not into it. He first says he has a "garbage power" then claims vanilla then claims he has two choices in his role PM then says he doesn't.

##vote Dick Bastardly

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm kind of hesitant to call this a "huge scumslip" because of what happened to me yesterday, but I definitely would like DickBastardly to clarify exactly what information he received in his role PM about his evolution.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

let me convey my feelings appropriately:

:psyboom:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I've already explained that my "garbage power" was that I had none to speak of until I evolved, which I thought was inline with what AR said about his early game weakness.

OK, one more time. All the PM says is when I evolve, I pick from two options (i assume one-shots, but who the heck knows). I ASSUME I evolve twice because of my pokhaman, but the PM isn't clear on it, it's more of a "if you can't figure that for yourself you're dumb" at least that's how I take it. I doubt I'm misreading it, but that is also a possibility I suppose.

HAWKMAN I'm glad your a Mod-extradinare, I have never modded a game, I have yet to be brought into the fold of the Mod regime.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

yep I feel comfortable with my vote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Truth Quark posted:

I'm kind of hesitant to call this a "huge scumslip" because of what happened to me yesterday, but I definitely would like DickBastardly to clarify exactly what information he received in his role PM about his evolution.

Ok fine, FINE. I'm a doctor, and cop....and tracker. Also lie detector.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Dick Bastardly posted:

Ok fine, FINE. I'm a doctor, and cop....and tracker. Also lie detector.

same

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
When I evolve I become all those things. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Ok, I'll make sure to save you when I get my powers.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Oh I see what you were saying now.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I'm not voting DB right now because there was no real reason I to claim anything about evolutions and it didn't read like scummy play to me in the moment

I'm still confused as gently caress thougj

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

The flipped PMs and also the general reaction of the thread indicate it's clear whether or not a person can evolve once or twice. DB is lying.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Truth Quark posted:

Oh I see what you were saying now.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not but thank you?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:ghost:glad i used my lovely one shot night one:ghost:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Wow....I....I just don't what to say other than bird is totally 100% right. I can't believe I missed that. I thought my mon evolved twice... wow I'm dumb. For what it's worth, yes my PM does say once

I'm town, but lynching me might be beneficial to town regardless because apparently I'm retarded.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Dick Bastardly posted:

Wow....I....I just don't what to say other than bird is totally 100% right. I can't believe I missed that. I thought my mon evolved twice... wow I'm dumb. For what it's worth, yes my PM does say once

I'm town, but lynching me might be beneficial to town regardless because apparently I'm retarded.

:psyduck:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Dick Bastardly posted:

:dogbutton:

I don't get you, Dicky B

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DB. Too dumb to be scum? Or just faking the stupidity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I know... gently caress i know, you're right though. Have mercy on me town :pray:

• Locked thread