Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peter Bazooka
Sep 29, 2005

This isn’t really anything I think I like.
Rick Rude like Dean Ambrose was always good so it's fitting they share a birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I don't mean to embarrass you RGL but that shirt is actually a photoshop and not an actual WWE branded product. I'm sorry you got fooled :(

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
hey dean

gently caress you

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Speaking of Tom Waits, once upon a time I thought Dean Ambrose was the wrestling equivalent of "Goin' Out West" but it turns out he was really just "Poncho's Lament"

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
rick rude cant have any more birthdays, rick rude is dead. dean ambrose is alive. happy birthday, dean. you are still alive.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
love you big baby dean, big well wishes to you and i hope your hair stops thinning before you get a sasha forehead, big kisses to the ambrose family

also happy birthday rick rude, sorry about your spine and premature death

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Close this thread immediately it is not his birthday anymore.

You may open one for Skywalker Nitron, however.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

post your fav Skywalker Nitron moments

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlou5mHVjac

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://youtu.be/1nzO-NPCgzY

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Film for film I think I prefer Nitron's filmography to The Rock's.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0541932/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274891

quote:

A graceful prince of a far away planet is forced to abandon his reign in order to escape from the perfidious Nitron, "the vampire interplanetary" that means to conquer the universe. When damage forces the spaceship in which he is traveling to the Earth, a girl aboard his craft confronts two generous champions of freedom and autonomy, "Mysterious El" and "El Volador", who are Masked Wrestlers from Bolivia. They take great care that she is familiarized with the land habits of earthlings, including making love and drinking beer. The prince learns from his new friends all the secrets of a galaxy ring, which can destroy all evil as well as burn rocks. Fearing that they will be attacked by the enemy, the girl decides to hide herself behind the identity of the earth singer Larossa, who had died a year previous.

The plot is discovered by Nitron, he also learns that the galaxy ring has more power on the Earth. He recognizes that he can be assisted in his war by transmissions on TV, which turn people into zombies. Larossa risks being overwhelmed when she confronts two of Nitron's dead, but with the aid of the two Masked Wrestlers, they duel and come out victorious. The dead woman they fought was none other than Larossa, who had died a year previous. By now sure that nobody will be able to threaten the galaxy ring, they all decided to return to their own planet far away. "Mysterious El" and "El Volador", both admirers of the girl, watch the spaceship go away and then they begin to wrestle and some corny metal music signals the end.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hape Burfday to a wrestler who is inferior to Scott Steiner

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Happy second birthday Larry Bird, inventor of the vampire interplanetary!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Happy birthday to a very skinny and angry man

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Happy birthday to a very skinny and angry man

The gently caress you saying about Nitron, mate?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

oatgan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xznkcor2p-0&t=211s

Please at least see this at the 3:30 mark ty

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

I have found some footage of this masterpiece and I need everyone's help immediately in locating a copy.

http://www.dalealplay.mx/videos/Misterioso-y-Voladordesmostrar-de-Cine-Mexicano_320776

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
this thread better be alive on the following dates:

Feb 14th (Big Daddy V's birthday)
July 9th (PN News' birthday)

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What about TEST!? IS HE ALIVE!?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Armitage posted:

this thread better be alive on the following dates:

Feb 14th (Big Daddy V's birthday)
July 9th (PN News' birthday)

Skywalker Nitron could have kicked both of their asses, even without the help of his best friend Blade Butch Masters AKA Giant Warrior AKA Big Tiger Steele.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Skywalker Nitron could have kicked both of their asses, even without the help of his best friend Blade Butch Masters AKA Giant Warrior AKA Big Tiger Steele.

I'll give him the advantage against PN News but there's no way he would kick the big man's rear end.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Sky would apply a crippling hammerlock, and rain down a series of crushing forearm blows to the back and it would be all over

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Happy birthday to the Realest Cuckold In The Room Bada Boom Enzo Amore

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I have found some footage of this masterpiece and I need everyone's help immediately in locating a copy.

http://www.dalealplay.mx/videos/Misterioso-y-Voladordesmostrar-de-Cine-Mexicano_320776

My god, it's full of stars. I'm on it.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Land of the Giants vs Andre and Baba is the only good match ever. Baba has a thorax

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

flashy_mcflash posted:

My god, it's full of stars. I'm on it.

I found it. It's in like 140p and no subtitles so of course we should watch it in PSP-TV.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I found it. It's in like 140p and no subtitles so of course we should watch it in PSP-TV.

I didn't even know there was a 140p, let's do this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Golashes posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH LOVE IT!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

skywalker nitrowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude