Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

jase1 posted:

5k on woodley at +160

5k on Alveraz +130

yama hama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

jase1 posted:

5k on woodley at +160

5k on Alveraz +130

May the odds be ever in your favour, Jase1.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

It's got to the point where I don't even recognize how large the numbers Jase's bets are.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

5k on woodley at +160

5k on Alveraz +130

Sick

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Does a majority draw payout?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Majority draw should be treated as a win for Woodley.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I would think it'd be null.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
According to a few friends, online a majority draw is returned bet. It depends on the bookie I guess locally and I don't know what will happen until my bookie texts me tomorrow but I should get my money back.

Edit: I changed it from a loser to a returned bet.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I would think it'd be null.

It's a null at my bookie. Good luck jase

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks boetsch :)

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I always hate the best fighters in the world.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
JAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

Thanks boetsch :)

same. also conor for knocking out eddie in r's 1 or 2

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Put some bets

+400 Anthony Hamilton
HW fight, wrestler vs kickboxing, this seems like a huge value against Francis ngannou

-200 Cruz
I don't think garbrandt stands a chance

-160 Rousey
What would Rousey line be like 2 years ago vs Nunes

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
HW is great like that, it's such a poo poo show that any HW with odds that high is worth throwing a few bucks at.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Put some bets

+400 Anthony Hamilton
HW fight, wrestler vs kickboxing, this seems like a huge value against Francis ngannou

-200 Cruz
I don't think garbrandt stands a chance

-160 Rousey
What would Rousey line be like 2 years ago vs Nunes

nice

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Well that's loving annoying

quote:

Response By E-mail (Kathryn) (09/12/2016 01.21 PM)
Dear Memento,

We’re dropping you a line regarding a recent bet you have placed on your Sportsbet account.

This correspondence serves as notification that your bets on the Double Chance market on the fight between Anthony Hamilton and Francis Ngannou has been cancelled due to the wrong odds being posted.

Your bet was cancelled in accordance with our Rules, Terms & Conditions regarding Errors, which states:

Sportsbet makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in prices offered or bets accepted on an Account. However, we reserve the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any bets where such has occurred. Should this occur, Sportsbet will endeavour to contact the Member by email or telephone.

As a result of this your wagers placed on this event have been made void and refunded to your account. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I put $20 on Hamilton to win at $5.10, and the noticed they had Ngannou by points or KO at $3.10, so I put $20 on that as well. Seemed like really good odds. Turned out to be too good to be true! The odds on Hamilton to win aren't really changed, but now they have Ngannou by points or KO at $1.26.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I hope Choi wins and expect him to but depending on how big of a dog Swanson is he might be worth a bet. Just some thoughts from a guy who doesn't gamble

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I hope Choi wins and expect him to but depending on how big of a dog Swanson is he might be worth a bet. Just some thoughts from a guy who doesn't gamble

yeah i agree, swanson is a quality gatekeeper

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Then again he is Cub Swanson and now he is an elderly Cub Swanson.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i put some money on tim kennedy and i feel like a real piece of poo poo about it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

i put some money on tim kennedy and i feel like a real piece of poo poo about it

yeah that's hosed dude.

i've got a long parlay on all the underdogs who i seriously think can win (kelvin, brown, swanson, pettis)

i'm putting individual bets on swanson and brown.

also got mercier, krylov, mein and max in a parlay

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

yeah that's hosed dude.

i've got a long parlay on all the underdogs who i seriously think can win (kelvin, brown, swanson, pettis)

i'm putting individual bets on swanson and brown.

also got mercier, krylov, mein and max in a parlay

drat, i need to make more bets lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

drat, i need to make more bets lol

hahaha well might i suggest werdum who is somehow nearly a 3 to 1 underdog against sea level cain?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

hahaha well might i suggest werdum who is somehow nearly a 3 to 1 underdog against sea level cain?

oh wow hmmm

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

Oh my.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
that sounds like a choice bet but man werdum's strategy against stipe makes me wonder if he still has it in him

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Grandmaster.flv posted:

that sounds like a choice bet but man werdum's strategy against stipe makes me wonder if he still has it in him

it's tough to call because stipe and cain are such drastically different fighters. i rate werdum's chances based purely on how he was able to neutralise a lot of cain's offense against the cage with the double collar tie and cain's absolute refusal to take him to the floor until he decided to risk it, and, well.....

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

i actually think thats about where it should be

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i think cain will win but that seems heavy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

i actually think thats about where it should be

then i suggest not betting on werdum :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
maybe 3-1 is steep but cain looked extremely good in his last fight

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

They both TKO'd Travis Browne in their last fights, but Gary Copeland forgot the rules.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Velasquez definitely had the better Browne beatdown, tho.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Velasquez definitely had the better Browne beatdown, tho.

it's a privilege to have the first world problem of rating the quality of travis brown beatdowns

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

On a slightly more legit analysis level, Cain actually demonstrated improvements in his fight, whereas, win or lose, Werdum has kind of looked the same as always.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Cain vs Browne was great, but personally I prefer that 40 minutes of Browne's life were dedicated to being Werdum's bitch

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Lost on Krylov but won around $30 total on cerrone (by KO), meek, Kelvin, and Swanson. I gotta start making larger bets

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
So Werdum is still an underdog even though Cain has to fight in a wheelchair. Who's taking that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

So Werdum is still an underdog even though Cain has to fight in a wheelchair. Who's taking that?

i was taking it regardless. the odds are too good.