Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Who would want a poster of the equivalent of the golf cart thing ? The only ships i love in the whole SC debacle is the racer line, all lthe other (with maybe the exception of the seatgate ship) are average grey lump of greebled generic sci-fi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

mike12345 posted:

What does "It's over. Move on." mean in that context? Ie why is she not banned yet for heresy.

Oh sorry its in reference to the SQ42 demo that was "almost ready"

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Dancy-catte!! NOOOO!

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Tippis posted:

Dancy-catte!! NOOOO!

He's just being refactored, don't worry, everything is normal

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

stimperial gear and hair spasschips

I'm in.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I will try to endure.

Refund spergs, how long did CIG take to initially respond?

They ignored me for a week+ and then I sent them a final ultimatum telling them they had three business days before I started contacting various government agencies and they were suddenly Johnny-on-the-spot.

Also, you don't have to be able to log in to zendesk to contact them. You can email them directly at support@cloudimperiumgames.com

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Daztek posted:

He's just being refactored, don't worry, everything is normal

You monster!

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7339586/#Comment_7339586

The goalposts are moving at the speed of light compared to CIG's development speed :allears:

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I will try to endure.

Refund spergs, how long did CIG take to initially respond?

First email request I sent got nothing but an automated reply. Gave them a week to respond, no response so I filed the online complaints and sent them a second email. After that the refund was pretty well done in a matter of days since the LA DCBA had already contacted them. But that was before the "But, have you seen all the work we've done? You'll be taking food out of the mouths..." responses lately. Seems filing those complaints helps speed things up in some cases.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

How does that graph make any sense.
It doesn't.
if their current issues count is 300, it should start on that number not "0".

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Viscous Soda posted:

I'm kinda late on this but since nobody else has answered, everyone was excited for page 6666 so the mods locked it at page 6665 to blue ball everyone.

I'm still blue balled by it. Now I know the feelings the shitizens have deep inside about something that never come.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Why do re skins take so long to "DeBug", over a month? For a skin?
It's a god drat skin....

SPECIAL EDITION SHIPS (SABRE, VANGUARD, HORNET, AVENGER)
In testing with QA
Bug Fixing

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Zzr posted:

I'm still blue balled by it. Now I know the feelings the shitizens have deep inside about something that never come.

It saddened me that they did that. It was a juggernaut of a thread and was a thing of shitposting art. Great. Now I am pissed again.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Fat Shat Sings posted:

It's what I imagine children would do running customer service for an international company.

:colbert:"But you didn't buy it."
:argh:"I own it though."
:colbert:"But you didn't buy it I can't give you the money."
:argh:"I own it though. You were paid for it and I own it now."
:colbert:"But you weren't the person that paid for it originally."
:argh:"Yeah but I own it now and I want the value you were paid for this item in my possession refunded to me."
:colbert:"But you didn't pay the money for it! You can't get money you didn't pay!"
:argh:"I own it! Who cares who paid for it! You received money for this item and now the legal owner, a legal customer is asking you for a legally justified refund of the funds you were paid for this item which I own!
:colbert:"NUH UH"
:argh: "Refund me the money you received for this item as I am the owner of it now."
:colbert: "Well it's deleted and we are keeping the money because you didn't pay for it"

I'd love to see what would happen if an actual company just refused to give refunds on Christmas gifts because the person wanting to return it wasn't the person that bought it originally, then kept the gift and the money. THEN refused to let people use store credit they already had with the store to buy items because the manager wants better sales numbers and turns away people at the register, denying the value of previously purchased credit.

Did you hack my e-mail and get a copy of my e-mail exchanges with CIG?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Daztek posted:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7339586/#Comment_7339586

The goalposts are moving at the speed of light compared to CIG's development speed :allears:

Bookmark the next 3 years!

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15629-December-Subscriber-Flair

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Lladre posted:

It doesn't.

They resolved more issues than were created! This absolutely demonstrates that CIG is way ahead of schedule.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

That is a nice dogge.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

I really, really, really hope that people are forced to sit through this every time they want to take off.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

DapperDon posted:

That is a nice dogge.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I think trawling through pages and pages of ten million word posts about star citizen to laugh at them is real weird, and that also following people through their twitters to make fun of their families and interior decorations is kind of hosed up. I guess it's not doxxing anymore but it's still weird as all hell.

Either way, please, don't constantly harass and follow people online because they had the wrong opinion of videogames. Don't doxx anyone, and don't send them any hateful messages.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
By the way, you can stop sending me PMs with google maps satellite views of my house and street view of the entrance with comments such as "nice chainlink fence shitizen. you use all that money on the pledges?" and "I'm gonna murder your family". Also whoever posted my phone number, you're horrible.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

ArfJason posted:

By the way, you can stop sending me PMs with google maps satellite views of my house and street view of the entrance with comments such as "nice chainlink fence shitizen. you use all that money on the pledges?" and "I'm gonna murder your family". Also whoever posted my phone number, you're horrible.

555-LAZYTROLL

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
hello arf i hope you're well

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
For real now, those things i mentioned in the post before that are real weird. I hope none of you do that.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
everyone in this thread will be murdered

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
by the low low ship prices on sale now at RSI

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

nice gold plated dildo

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Lladre posted:

It doesn't.

That's just how JIRA displays its issues charts, can't really blame CIG for that one.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Strawman posted:

555-LAZYTROLL

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Wrecked Angle posted:

That's just how JIRA displays its issues charts, can't really blame CIG for that one.

Yeah but what's the value in recording a higher number of resolved issues than the number of created issues? Seems like that's the whole point. Otherwise why even plot it?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wrecked Angle posted:

I think you will find.
I can blame anyone for anything at any time.

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Propagandist posted:

Yeah but what's the value in recording a higher number of resolved issues than the number of created issues? Seems like that's the whole point. Otherwise why even plot it?

Ah, I see what you mean. Also that chart is different to mine because it's not accumulative. But yeah, the fact that they resolved more issues than they created means that the starting value must have been non-zero.

JIRA is a bit weird like that though so I'm not sure it's CIG doing anything wrong.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

This is probably a stupid question but if you have the technology to build spaceships and travel faster than light do you really need a full complement of red and yellow dudes from aircraft carriers? I would have imagined that they'd have some kind of drone or computer system to do this

Not that I'm questioning chris' vision or anything

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Wrecked Angle posted:

...I'm not sure it's CIG doing anything wrong.

Did I just type that?...

Olesh
Aug 4, 2008

Why did the circus close?

A long, chilling list of animal rights violations.

Propagandist posted:

It tells you whether, over a given period of time, the net quantity of issues has gone up or gone down.

Of course, you could simply have a single chart showing the net issue change but it can be helpful to track things separately so you know, for example, if you have a net spike in issues whether it's because there was a sudden jump in new issues, or a temporary reduction in issue resolution.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I will admit, I'm glad you guys rebooted the thread to leave behind doxxing and following people over the internet all day to.... do the same thing but this time there's more graphs? Alright.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Q: What do you do when all your staff are crunching and your artists are too busy to complete an insignificant virtual model of a virtual spaceship?

A: You take the model, shrink it down and apply a default gold metal texture. No need for decals or other detailed stuff! Then call it limited edition.*

* Idea copyright by Crobbers, don't steal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/somebadideas/status/807141424030486530