Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Werewolf jones... I will not be reproducing or describing this further. Really hope this is the issue he dies.

e: jfc this is the most uncomfortable I've ever felt reading this comic

Krinkle has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Dec 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Edit: Question totally revoked.

ImpAtom has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Dec 5, 2016

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

Krinkle posted:

Werewolf jones... I will not be reproducing or describing this further. Really hope this is the issue he dies.

e: jfc this is the most uncomfortable I've ever felt reading this comic

:justpost: share the unease!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Krinkle posted:

I got the latest megg mogg and owl in the mail today here is the first picture. Thoughts?
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/AvGnivZ.jpg:nws:

Oh poo poo, is that 'Landscape'? It fuckin' sold out and I missed it. :(

If anyone else needs a MM&O fix then here's a page where someone uploaded all the old Truth Zone strips: http://truthzonefan.tumblr.com/. They're mostly comicbook review strips but poo poo gets pretty hosed up occasionally.

They're really, really :nws: just in case you somehow forgot.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
some WW2 cartoons, I find the first one genuinely creepy

more here:

http://imgur.com/gallery/Dmzm2
http://imgur.com/gallery/IkYNN

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I love how Mussolini's hat looks like a very surprised duck's head. Maybe he was cosplaying as Daffy Duck?

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Does anybody have the comic handy that shows Superman using his powers in the most efficient way to help humanity?

I tried Googling for it without success.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Zombie Guy posted:

Does anybody have the comic handy that shows Superman using his powers in the most efficient way to help humanity?

I tried Googling for it without success.

This one?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i need more mm&o.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

This one?

That's the one, thank you!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Somberbrero posted:

i need more mm&o.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Somberbrero posted:

i need more mm&o.

loving druggies. :rolleyes:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You can't just stop reading mm&o once you really get into it, and none of us would have heard about it without this thread, so you people have a duty to keep the comics coming.

And that's how tcc got to where it is today

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

more here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/deepdarkfearscomics/photos/?tab=album&album_id=663338693735558

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I don't normally use facebook and when I'm looking at those on my iPad there's some stupid option bar over the bottom of each picture that means you can't read the text. Is there any way to get rid of it other than saving each picture individually and looking at them outside facebook?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Sanford posted:

I don't normally use facebook and when I'm looking at those on my iPad there's some stupid option bar over the bottom of each picture that means you can't read the text. Is there any way to get rid of it other than saving each picture individually and looking at them outside facebook?

google my man

btw, re-requesting the 3-4 panel comic with the cat that gets run over by a model train & gets put in cat jail

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I used to belive this, but with the letter box. And less weird body horror and more... I dunno, Santa Magic.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
LOL

"Suburbanites think Santa Claus is Candyman for people who don't have Chimneys"

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
I have woken up hungover enough that I've come a pube's width away from brushing my teeth with witch hazel

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jesus, that toothpick-eyeball one hit my freakout buttons and I can't even explain why.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

idgi

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

loss edits gettin' abstract

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

In the original the guy is marked 'life' instead of 'netflix'. Doesn't make the comic less lovely though

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

In the original the guy is marked 'life' instead of 'netflix'. Doesn't make the comic less lovely though

Even more, it's probably a knock on the variations of that one comic where someone's hopes for productivity are killed by Netflix coming in and going "nope". See, when you take the punchline from one comic and transplant it into another, you get something just as lovely as each one separately.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Sanford posted:

Here is entire archive, it's regularly updated. gently caress Facebook
http://www.gocomics.com/deep-dark-fears/2014/04/14

Also,

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I'm the guy jerking off in the bottom of a well

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Pleading that goons keep pissing into the well.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Funny, some people actually believe this

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016
disinfo agent would be a pretty good handle.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I think dreams are where people who gently caress off at work reside.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
People like that are like the low-hanging fruit of trolldom. I have been accused of being a CIA disinfo shill archon on occasion but decided not to play it up. Not ever touching that poop again.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
People like that are those who enter pizza restaurants with guns to expose the Clinto pedo-ring. They post all day on forums about space lizards and mandela effect with other nutjobs instead of being treated for mental illness.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The government should instate a body to track down and monitor the mentally ill on the Internet, and if need be, abduct them for treatment.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

Karate Bastard posted:

The government should instate a body to track down and monitor the mentally ill on the Internet, and if need be, abduct them for treatment.

Dude, you're not aupposed to tell them about that! All that effort on the mind control flouride gone to waste.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

quote:

Spirit Dinners summon hell
Thinking they have magic spells
Show them true memetic tech
Share this meme, empower Kek.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Karate Bastard posted:

The US government doesn't even have the budget/ability to take care of the mentally ill who are standing on street corners raving about lizard people. Somehow I doubt there'd be much interest in helping the mentally ill on the internet. Besides, how could they tell the difference? They'd have to abduct nearly everyone on this forum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

I actually thought it was dogshit.

Why, are you a webcomic "artist" yourself? Hit too close to home, didn't it?