Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I'm town you dumby
##vote KB way to try and start a wagon on a player who wasn't able to defend themselves.

MAYBE CUZ U THOUGHT I WAS SILENCED?

You are proven scum. You are the only one who could have killed kashuno. Everyone else was busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

King Burgundy posted:

You are proven scum. You are the only one who could have killed kashuno. Everyone else was busy.

But I'm the coroner? I honestly don't think you can be scum cuz you wouldn't be playing your hand this hard if you didn't already know you'd win. Someone's lying and its not me yah idjit.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

DRUNK WHO JAIL

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

DRUNK WHO JAIL

Jail Jimson. Kill Jimson.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ugh I'd feel a lot better if I had ONE MORE TOWN PERSON ON THIS YA KNOW.

But fine, Chaos went for it.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Keane, my action is the same regardless of what y'all decide. If you want to dig in your heels and say "no I want to confirm KB first", go for it man. I don't think it's necessary, but I am not gonna argue because the game is just about over anyway.

The important thing is that you and 8bux are on the same page. As long as y'all don't duplicate results everything else will be fine.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Keane, my action is the same regardless of what y'all decide. If you want to dig in your heels and say "no I want to confirm KB first", go for it man. I don't think it's necessary, but I am not gonna argue because the game is just about over anyway.

The important thing is that you and 8bux are on the same page. As long as y'all don't duplicate results everything else will be fine.

I submitted to jail and kill Jimson.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

KB totally should have been voted off instead of Gulag though.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Cool.

Keane, if you change your mind on it (I don't think you will but we just all need to make sure we get this right), make sure to tell the thread when you resubmit and again once Tobbs confirms it.

8bux, if you don't see Keane posting "I changed my action", go ahead and roleblock Poque. If you do see him saying he is changing his mind, wait until confirmation comes in from Keane and update accordingly.

Tobbs is traveling this weekend iirc and we weren't given a hard deadline on actions so while there's no reason to take forever we just gotta be on the same page.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Cool.

Keane, if you change your mind on it (I don't think you will but we just all need to make sure we get this right), make sure to tell the thread when you resubmit and again once Tobbs confirms it.

8bux, if you don't see Keane posting "I changed my action", go ahead and roleblock Poque. If you do see him saying he is changing his mind, wait until confirmation comes in from Keane and update accordingly.

Tobbs is traveling this weekend iirc and we weren't given a hard deadline on actions so while there's no reason to take forever we just gotta be on the same page.

I'm disciplined, yes, I will jail and execute Jimson.

I will execute Jimson like how you all executed my innocent pal Gulag.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

To be clear, my opinion on KB hasn't changed. I still believe he will be what he says he is. But last night I was amped on "yeah game solved let's do this!!!" Whereas today I woke up thinking "eff it if Keane is really worried about KB who cares if this takes an extra day, as long as we win we win :shrug:"

Play to your conscience, Keane-o

...can I call you Keane-o? :ohdear:

PREVIEW: I will make sure gulags family is taken care of after our tragic mistake

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

So as things stand we will start tomorrow sans Jimson. If Jimson is scum we have won :toot:

If there is another death, dollars to donuts it's me. So that'll leave KB Poque Keane and 8bux. Lynch Poque and then Keane gets to make a fun choice of probably KB.

Wait does jail beat the scum NK? If so even if 8bux is the last scum Keane you can jail and execute him.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

To be clear, my opinion on KB hasn't changed. I still believe he will be what he says he is. But last night I was amped on "yeah game solved let's do this!!!" Whereas today I woke up thinking "eff it if Keane is really worried about KB who cares if this takes an extra day, as long as we win we win :shrug:"

Play to your conscience, Keane-o

...can I call you Keane-o? :ohdear:

PREVIEW: I will make sure gulags family is taken care of after our tragic mistake

I'll do what's needed and we can go from there.

Gulag was 3 days from retirement. :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

So as things stand we will start tomorrow sans Jimson. If Jimson is scum we have won :toot:

If there is another death, dollars to donuts it's me. So that'll leave KB Poque Keane and 8bux. Lynch Poque and then Keane gets to make a fun choice of probably KB.

Wait does jail beat the scum NK? If so even if 8bux is the last scum Keane you can jail and execute him.

Yeah, Jail beats scum nk.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Gulag was 3 days from retirement. :(

Always told him bus driving was a bad profession. Should have joined the force with me

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Yeah, Jail beats scum nk.

Yeah that was a stupid question, it always does (unless strongman/juggernaut/whatevs).

Too early for this crap, why am I awake at 730 on a Saturday :negative:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Gulag was my friend, my brother, my secret lover.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Waiting on ONE ACTION YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
It's me. I'm the one action and I'm sending it now.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Yeah the only way this comes to pass is if Poque is lying about lying just to cause chaos and help scum win (?) If that's true, then we still have scum stuck in a tight spot because, barring some insanely weird power, only you and KB can do night actions tonight. If one of you is gone and we have the Jimson flip then it has to be the other one. Keane and I can roleblock/jail both of you and it's all good.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Jimson has died!

He was the coroner.

Each night, choose a player to autopsy, learning the role of the player that killed them.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

On phone so can't remove him but will start new day.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poque did you lie AGAIN.

My roleblock on him was successful.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
5 alive, 3 votes to hammer. If Max is following this and removes Jimson votefinder will be correct but for now it will have to just be watched.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

KB is a survivor

Possibilities:

Poque was a scum thief who just gained a new role not wincon when he became Mass Murderer
Keane?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

That or I guess 8bux rb'd instead of killed to try to blend in

Regardless, I'll vote poque when everyone checks in

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Confirming that the kill was from me.

Chaos what are you results?

So Poque has to go, obviously.

Then we have if it's chaos or 8Bux, and if i can jail and kill them in time.

We are in a losing position right now.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

KB is a survivor

Possibilities:

Poque was a scum thief who just gained a new role not wincon when he became Mass Murderer
Keane?

Alright.

So I guess the move is eliminate Poque and hope he was a role thief.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I'm down with getting rid of him, especially after that set of lies. The only thing I'd be confused about is why scum would kill scum, but maybe that was a SUPER BUS?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Eight Dollars posted:

I'm down with getting rid of him, especially after that set of lies. The only thing I'd be confused about is why scum would kill scum, but maybe that was a SUPER BUS?

I don't know, I'm grumpy because town has essentially lost.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eight Dollars posted:

Yeah, that's a good point.

Poque likely 3p then and 8bux last scum, wrap it up boys.

CCKeane posted:

I don't know, I'm grumpy because town has essentially lost.

:psyduck:

How can this possibly be your real attitude?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

:psyduck:

How can this possibly be your real attitude?

Then it's just you and I as town, then.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

chaoslord posted:

Nope, I'm town :mad:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll vote Poque, sure, and then I'll execute 8Bux and hope you're not scum.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yo hold up

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Please don't. I'm town :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
was KB blocked last night? because I was obviously lying and he JUMPED on board with my claim of shooting Asiina without a single thought against it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll hold you up.

I'll murder you, Poque.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poque posted:

was KB blocked last night? because I was obviously lying and he JUMPED on board with my claim of shooting Asiina without a single thought against it

No, he wasn't blocked.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poque posted:

Nope, the only people who were blocked were you and Jimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
well yeah but let's talk first. scum didn't make a kill last night? I was blocked (I guess, cuz I have no night results) and Keane killed Jimson?

• Locked thread