Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

ANYONE PLEASE VOTE AGAIN FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN MOAT.

JIMSON, YOU CAN SELF-VOTE AGAIN IF YOU WANT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote jimson

Max
Nov 30, 2002

THANK YOU PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR PERFECTLY NORMAL MAFIA GAME.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Moat I apologize I thought I was voting him already yesterday I let you all down

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote Moat I apologize I thought I was voting him already yesterday I let you all down

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Get off my back man

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Want me to hammer or let someone get the clue? I don't care enough to go through the words.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/kwAi4WrChkSfm/200w.gif

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
God when I flip town I am gonna die laughing

https://media4.giphy.com/media/dTJd5ygpxkzWo/200w.gif

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Town be all like

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Bvd9rty7C7FcI/giphy.gif

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Sucks. ##vote moat

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Moatillata!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Moatillata (5): Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, Quidthulhu, BottleKnight

Not Voting (3): Kashuno, Moatillata, Somberbrero

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 10th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 16 hours.

Hello, Friend

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Moat (Username: RawDawg, Password: b3rtrandrussell69) Evil Corp (Scum) Aligned, has gone a little crazy and needs to be let go.

Get me your night actions.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I...Am...ALIVE

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kash (Username: PoopInHand, Password: U+1F4A9) F Society (Town) Aligned, was murdered to death by a different show entirely!

It is now Day 5. Deadline is Sunday, December 11th at 11PM EST.

Bill got lazy and didn't update the password, it's the same as Day 4. DWI.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somber imho

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Could buy quid, hal as well in that order

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I...Am...ALIVE

Max posted:

Kash (Username: PoopInHand, Password: U+1F4A9) F Society (Town) Aligned, was murdered to death by a different show entirely!

It is now Day 5. Deadline is Sunday, December 11th at 11PM EST.

Bill got lazy and didn't update the password, it's the same as Day 4. DWI.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): BottleKnight, Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, Quidthulhu, Somberbrero

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 11th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Hello, Friend

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

What is your case on Somber?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i feel like the d4 password is real solvable but i'm sick and loopy right now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Quidthulhu posted:

What is your case on Somber?

Haven't made one

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Haven't made one

He's done nothing whatsoever all game, not sure if that's good enough

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

He's done nothing whatsoever all game, not sure if that's good enough

He did vote Pmom but in the most halfhearted inevitable way possible

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Could buy quid, hal as well in that order

I called out PMom immediately and the only other person I've even talked about was Moat I would be a real rear end in a top hat scum bro

Quid has given me bad feelings on and off but he's been unusually quiet for him so I'm having a hard time with a read

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

i feel like the d4 password is real solvable but i'm sick and loopy right now.

I already posted the solution. Just do the work.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry dad i'm still too dumb to get it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

sorry dad i'm still too dumb to get it

I posted a link... of like 32 words that could be the password Just try em until you get it.
Son.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

somber seems like an ok lynch

what about jimson

jimson seems like a better lynch

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

somber seems like an ok lynch

what about jimson

jimson seems like a better lynch

Cept I'm a goodie?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have a gut read town on jimbo tbh

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i am p. sure bk is town and hal's posting today seems town. i dunno why jim would help with the password(even if i still haven't got it) if he was scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Where did he help with the password? I think that's a lie

Also, wasn't Jimson the one who voted someone else right before the PMom vote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Quidthulhu posted:

Where did he help with the password? I think that's a lie

Also, wasn't Jimson the one who voted someone else right before the PMom vote

on this page, like a couple times. he linked to this earlier http://www.crosswordsolver.org/solve/---ee---/0

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I have a gut read town on jimbo tbh

I loving love the text under your AV I always read it in Meowths voice.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): BottleKnight, Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Jonathan Fisk, Quidthulhu, Somberbrero

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 11th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 16 hours, 39 minutes.

Game isn't over yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey fuckers, this game still exists.

• Locked thread