Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
3 of the Call Of Juarez games? (The one set in the modern day is lovely)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Delsaber posted:

Law of the West

Don't be a tinhorn sheriff, listen to Delsaber

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the western land in mario party 3

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Mad Dog McCree

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
Luckslinger is an indie platformer on Steam with lots of fun secrets and mechanics. It's pretty charming, I thought.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

projecthalaxy posted:

It's worth noting that at least me1 and me2 dont work on windows 10 if you have that.
This was a couple of pages back and it was already mentioned that ME2 works on Win10, but I'll just add that ME1 works perfectly fine as well.

As for the ME3 ending, it's pretty inoffensive with the Extended Cut and you can finish off with the Citadel DLC. It technically takes place before the ending, but it was always intended to be a fun light-hearted epilogue and playing it during the main story doesn't make any sense. There's even a mod to remove the (very occasional) references to the ongoing war from the DLC's dialogue and make it activate after the end credits.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yep ME1 is working on w10.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Hotline Miami is the best game ever.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Skunkrocker posted:

Hotline Miami is the best game ever.

let me know when Hotline Miami lets me push Fat Joe in front of a subway train

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Mass Effect 1 runs on Windows 10, and with a couple of mods looks pretty fantastic for its age as well :thumbsup:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

89 posted:

Mass Effect 1 runs on Windows 10, and with a couple of mods looks pretty fantastic for its age as well :thumbsup:

what mods friend?

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

DoctorGonzo posted:

what mods friend?
I used MEUITM on my recent playthrough: http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/1/

There are similar texture mods for ME2 and ME3, but they're a bit of a pain in the rear end to use as you need to set up ME3Explorer and then spend a few hours installing the actual textures. Totally worth it once it's all done, though.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I used that one and the ENB & Sweet FX mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/54/

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

If you want western games, then you can't go wrong with Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I forgot about Super Amazing Wagon Adventure.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Red Dead Redemption.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

joylessdivision posted:

Red Dead Redemption.

Never came out on PC

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

Speaking of yee-haw is there a good western game for pc?

Luckslinger is kind of cool: http://store.steampowered.com/app/358810/

Basic Chunnel posted:

Never came out on PC

Supposedly they would've had to rewrite the entire game to release it on PC because of some of the hacks they had to use to get it to work on consoles.

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Dec 10, 2016

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Basic Chunnel posted:

Never came out on PC
:smithicide:

I believe you can play the PS3 version on PC via PSNow streaming, though. It's not the same as a proper PC version (or even quite as good as the 360 release, which runs and looks better) but it's at least playable.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

Never came out on PC

Sounds like a personal problem to me :colbert:

The new one is coming to PC which is why I thought the original had been.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

TEKKEN7vsNJPW

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
holy poo poo Tekken 7 just gets better and better

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Playing Witcher 3 and holy crap scenes from a marriage is a good quest.

Poor Iris.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

guess what I found in the wild this weekend?

http://i.imgur.com/DGJrkmn.jpg

e: that might break a table i dunno

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Dec 11, 2016

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sk posted:

Wow thats old.

And , The Getaway is a classic.

Nice picture!

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

DoctorGonzo posted:

Wow thats old.

And , The Getaway is a classic.

Nice picture!

you can see the LOTR cabinet in the reflection, haunting me forever

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

quote:

DEATHBALL 2000TM
THE GAME PEOPLE ARE DYING TO PLAY

I just had a great idea for a lovely horror movie.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

apparently this is all that exists of DEATHBALL 2000 :(

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

sk posted:

...League pinball. Huh.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

sk posted:

apparently this is all that exists of DEATHBALL 2000 :(

Alright let me hit up my arcade historians and see what they know. I gotta get some dirt on this if the game never came out but was advertised.

EDIT: WOW. THEY have never heard of it, and they're like... loving experts. They rebuild machines and poo poo, right down to soldering in new capcitors on old boards and flashing ROMs and poo poo. The fact they haven't heard of it is kind of scary.

The terror is real.

The calls are coming from the inside of the house.

:tinfoil:

EDIT: Turns out Data East was making a joke at the expense of the Pinball 2000 system, the last pinball hardware/software system released by Williams Games, similar to the "Rest in Peace William Gaines" aka Williams, the Midway pinball company. The table supposedly would harm the player when losing a ball. It was advertised everywhere after the expo they debuted the table at.

Goddamnit Data East why do you make us love you and then hate you?

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 12, 2016

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Speaking of yee-haw is there a good western game for pc?
Outlaws by Lucasarts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifbB_nM05lE

It's on GOG.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
Anybody on PS4 not got the Goldberg DLC? By chance I have an extra code thats up for grabs. Just PM and I'll send it back in a reply.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Don't be a tinhorn sheriff, listen to Delsaber

Just make sure you shoot your deputy. He's a drunk!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Anyone else get a glitch on the Xbone version of WWE 2k17 where it's as though the controller stops working button by button during a match? It's happened a few times now. First the left stick, then the right stick, then the pad, then finally everything but the middle three. I've had to restart the game each time.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Hoss Corncave posted:

Just make sure you shoot your deputy. He's a drunk!

Better shoot everybody, just to be safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfKGVHlixf4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Arkham Knight: Good or not?

I have a r7 260x will run like crap??

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.

sk posted:

The top and the table are anachronistic, which is interesting; the display is clearly 1992 WWF, with Hogan, Flair, Piper, and Sid, but also post-turn Michaels.

The table, on the other hand, from what I can see, features Lex Luger, Tatanka, and the Smoking Gunns, putting it...mid-late 1993?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Arkham Knight: Good or not?

I have a r7 260x will run like crap??

Game is pretty good, has way too much Batmobile stuff. Will probably run like poo poo no matter your rig.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Skunkrocker posted:

EDIT: Turns out Data East was making a joke at the expense of the Pinball 2000 system, the last pinball hardware/software system released by Williams Games, similar to the "Rest in Peace William Gaines" aka Williams, the Midway pinball company.

Nah, that was directed at the founder of Mad Magazine, William Gaines, who died in '92.

thatguyclint posted:

The top and the table are anachronistic, which is interesting; the display is clearly 1992 WWF, with Hogan, Flair, Piper, and Sid, but also post-turn Michaels.

The table, on the other hand, from what I can see, features Lex Luger, Tatanka, and the Smoking Gunns, putting it...mid-late 1993?

The game was released in early '94. Fun fact: The sides of the backbox feature a hideous flexing Hulk Hogan drawing. The steroid trial junk started up during production of the game and Vince made them redraw the Hogan to be not quite so huge as it originally was.

If I remember right the Deathball 2000 story was that Date East brought an empty cabinet full of shaker motors to a sales expo one year, stuck that DEATHBALL 2000 translite in the backglass, and covered the rest of the cabinet with a blanket. When someone would walk by they'd turn on the shaker motors and the whole floor would shake.

https://clips.twitch.tv/denkops/ShinyJackalSriHead]Here's Xavier on a charity stream vs. a KKK CAW.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Dec 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster

thatguyclint posted:

I found this table in a bar up in Nagano, Japan of all places. I'm pretty into pinball, I have to say that game is fun as hell. I spent my last two nights there drinking beer and putting yen in.