Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

More like I'm sorry you have to live in Jersey (fuckin lol, no explanation needed) or Oregon (aka the Florida of the West where everyone waddles around to their next insulin shot). Nobody cares about gasoline, just man up and join the real world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Costco has great steaks.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

spent $200 on food a month ago at Costco's and it is still lasting me, maybe half way through it, just enjoying all the $$$ I save and lack of grocery runs and laughing at the ignorant peasants w/o Costco memberships. thanks Costco

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

FogHelmut posted:

Costco has great steaks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pryor on Fire posted:

More like I'm sorry you have to live in Jersey (fuckin lol, no explanation needed) or Oregon (aka the Florida of the West where everyone waddles around to their next insulin shot). Nobody cares about gasoline, just man up and join the real world.

look at this dumbass. people don't tend to be fat in oregon, because oregon is the poor idiot middle child of the western states that only produces bad art and hazlenuts

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Flushable baby wipes aren't actually flushable and will clog your pipes

how many of those fuckers must you be throwing into one bowl without flushing to clog your pipes?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jesus you savages, just get a Kirkland Bidet installed.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Relevant Tangent posted:

Jesus you savages, just get a Kirkland Bidet installed.

They'll tell you you don't need the length attachment, but you know that due to your girth, and desire to stay immobile, that extra hose will pay dividends in the future.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

:)

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Teikanmi posted:

how many of those fuckers must you be throwing into one bowl without flushing to clog your pipes?

Just one of it gets caught on a tree root that's made it's way into the pipe

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^^ Yeah, you have to be more careful with septic systems. I moved into my house a year ago (city) and started using wet wipes and never had a problem. I just use 1 max though just because that's what it says on the box. Actually, I have completely filled that toilet with poo poo to an astonishing amount and that thing still wouldn't clog. Crazy.

Swipe right dude.

I think her cross is broken though.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 17, 2016

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Marry her

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Here's a fun little Costco doc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhTj1fD7nE

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Swipe right dude.

I think her cross is broken though.

it isn't broken bro it's STYLIZED don't talk about my woman

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

this is a great introduction to america for foreigners

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
If anyone needs last minute Christmas gifts, you can buy bulk movie tickets from Costco starting at 10 packs for $89.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
At cosco now. Getting that chicken bake before shopping. My cosco doesn't sell booze, this state sucks. Pics later.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

AEMINAL posted:

this is a great introduction to america for foreigners

Interestingly most of the people shopping at my Costco are foreigners.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

PyroDwarf posted:

My cosco doesn't sell booze

hosed up if true

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
My wife got the chicken bake, so I pulled the polish dog audible so she wouldn't think I was copying her.

The entrance to commerce land:

Why do they put the TVs up front? Behind the TVs was this wonderful gift idea for the photographer on your list:

Today's special: Crab legs, lobster tails and gently caress-off huge shrimps. (Probably prawns but whatever)

Flagrant disregard for proper cookie arrangement:

Truffle the size of a child's head:

Not really, but my wife was disappointed that it wasn't.

Bought a bunch of toilet paper, butter, and a huge pumpkin pie plus random other stuff. Also watched a vitamix blender display and plan on getting one after the holidays.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Do your research on the vitamix. A good blender is worth its weight in gold, meanwhile a mediocre or bad one just ends up in your attic or back of your cupboard until your next garage sale 2 years from now, along with that lovely food processor, and you list it for $20 and just end up throwing it out unsold.

A lot of blenders make lovely models for other stores and poo poo too, vitamix has some really good ones (which are like 600$?) but also I think some lovely models too and it's not wortb shaving off some price for a wors model

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I got a vitamix from costco and it owns

also shame on them for ruining butter cookies by slathering them in frosting, just shameful

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

PyroDwarf posted:

Today's special: Crab legs, lobster tails and gently caress-off huge shrimps. (Probably prawns but whatever)

A prawn is a shrimp and vise verse the kicks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
had some sort of chicken and pasta alfredo thing from costco for lunch today it was pretty decent

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

What are some good frozen Costco things that make for a quick work lunch besides the yakisoba and chicken bakes?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

If the christians use a cross, and the satanists use an upside down cross, what the hell does a sideways cross mean?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Grilled chicken, pot stickers, mozzarella sticks, margarita pizzas, fried rice.

SnoozeOrder
Aug 2, 2016

GORDON posted:

If the christians use a cross, and the satanists use an upside down cross, what the hell does a sideways cross mean?

It's just a regular cross except sideways, it doesn't mean anything else.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mons Hubris posted:

What are some good frozen Costco things that make for a quick work lunch besides the yakisoba and chicken bakes?

They have tons of poo poo in the realm of good frozen stuff. I just picked up these spinach and mozzarella stuffed raviolis. I boiled half of the bag and added alfredo and some other spices and it took about 20 minutes. Just that gave me 3 dinners. With the other half I'm going to use what the directions say which is to just toss them with olive oil and a spice pack that comes with it (not a ramen type spice pack).

That ravioli was probably $12.

GORDON posted:

She's bitheist.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SnoozeOrder posted:

That's exactly what someone with something to hide would say.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Just gassed up at Costco at 7:30am and not a single person was there. A++ would recommend.

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014
Those fish sticks they have in a big blue and yellow bag are delicious. Suck it plebs, costco owns. It's unbridled capitalism with a feel good bent. I feel sorry for people that only get access to Sam's club.

Also the big bags of shredded mozzarella are probably the best deal for every day cheese. And the artichoke and jalapeno dip owns. The huge jar of chopped garlic for 4 bucks is incredible. Also in certain states the led bulbs have something like a 90% subsidy through energy efficiency programs, so you can buy four bulbs that will last you forever for something ridiculous, like 2.99.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

SnoozeOrder posted:

It means she believes in god and the crucifixion, but doesn't subscribe to any particular brand of faith.

Source - my sis has one.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
nm, not opening this can of :can:.

I still have a bunch of CFLs in the box from Costco.

A++++++ Would save energy again.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 18, 2016

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
About 6 months ago I got some awesome white cheese queso dip there.... and I haven't seen it since. So that kind of sucks.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Its loving great how a retailer can get people to identify strongly with it even in a funny hilarious cool ironic way. very good and healthy

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

We're having some Costco Mac n Cheese as a side for dinner in a few minutes. Can't wait! :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

Its loving great how a retailer can get people to identify strongly with it even in a funny hilarious cool ironic way. very good and healthy

That happens when you are a good company with good products.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

People are used to utter incompetence and shitfuckery from their giant corporations, so when a company is well run and also doesn't treat their customers like poo poo, people can recognize that and appreciate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Infidel Castro posted:

We're having some Costco Mac n Cheese as a side for dinner in a few minutes. Can't wait! :)

This stuff is amazing