Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roflingstones
May 19, 2009
Star Citizen: ☆ Everything is fine ☆.. ASMR , Reassurance & Comfort ღ ☆

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

DapperDon posted:

Considering I live in 2 states, I can hit them with that twice. I like it. I like it enough to actually make some phone calls in the morning about it. So that will get Va and Fl covered. Nice.

Hahaha

Hahahahahahahaga
So badass

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nope. She even offered and I refused.

Hahahahahaha

Holy poo poo thread never ceases to deliver

How loving retarded

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Apparently, they were doing a lot of talking about going in and fixing the supersampling or something, but it seemed to work okay for them. I don't know, that's all a foreign language to me.

Yes, they are pretty much "fixed" (as much as you can fix them with the current headset tech). Having some additional GPU horsepower to crank up supersampling as much as possible helps a lot (like...really a lot).

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Did Derek post the 100% guaranteed to get legal action blog yet? Sure would like to see those financials they would have to show during that 100% guaranteed legal action.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Did Derek post the 100% guaranteed to get legal action blog yet? Sure would like to see those financials they would have to show during that 100% guaranteed legal action.

Two weeks ago, in his July blog

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Daztek posted:

Two weeks ago, in his July blog

Careful, you could get ignored doing that.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Should just lock this thread until CiG do something dumb again.

When's their Holiday Event?

Rabelais D
Dec 11, 2012

ts'u nnu k'u k'o t'khye:
A demon doth defecate at thy door

MeLKoR posted:

:siren: Derek Smart Derek Smart DEREK SMART :siren:

Apparently you posting here is excuse enough for folks to come in here and poo poo the thread without the mods taking any action (other than reverting probations).

I like how you were being completely reasonable in trying to get an explanation on the games forum mod policy in that thread but the mod got caught in his bullshit and ended up closing the thread, saying 'i don't care', and tried to make fun of you in front of his friends.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Lladre posted:

When's their Holiday Event?

This Friday I think. So soon.
Although I am too bored to verify it.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Lladre posted:

Should just lock this thread until CiG do something dumb again.
They do. The thread locks and unlocks 60 times per second.

Which makes it the only thing related to Star Citizen that'll ever refresh that fast.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

tooterfish posted:

Which makes it the only thing related to Star Citizen that'll ever refresh that fast.

:vince:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Rabelais D posted:

I like how you were being completely reasonable in trying to get an explanation on the games forum mod policy in that thread but the mod got caught in his bullshit and ended up closing the thread, saying 'i don't care', and tried to make fun of you in front of his friends.
FAU has a bad case of wanting to hang around the cool guys in the hope it rubs off on him. But yeah, it's a laugh that a mod closed a thread in the "ask a mod" section because someone started asking too pointed questions.

In case anyone was wondering who lifted the probation I think we got our answer. Good job undermining your mods FAU. :downsbravo:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm not drinking any more goddamn Ovaltine, gently caress off.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

MeLKoR posted:

Apparently you posting here is excuse enough for folks to come in here and poo poo the thread without the mods taking any action (other than reverting probations).

I need you to make a couple of on topic posts every day on a few of the most popular threads in Games such as "Warframe (PC/PS4)", "Pokemen Megathread 7.0", "Stellaris" or "Elite Dangerous". I'm sure the people in those threads will appreciate being repeatedly informed that "doxxing is bad and you shouldn't make death threats".

heh. well I've lost whatever little interest I had left in the thread, since that clown FAU encroached on it - a second time - then proceeded to give his FYAD crowd free reign to poo poo it up. Something they're still doing.

So, now I just skip 4-5 pages each pass, and don't appear to miss anything. I have my own new forum now for archiving the Star Citizen hilarity, and without any of the distracting bullshit that goes with it.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Does it have Blackjack?

And hookers?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

MeLKoR posted:

FAU has a bad case of wanting to hang around the cool guys in the hope it rubs off on him. But yeah, it's a laugh that a mod closed a thread in the "ask a mod" section because someone started asking too pointed questions.

In case anyone was wondering who lifted the probation I think we got our answer. Good job undermining your mods FAU. :downsbravo:

I mean, this

FAU posted:

I love that every single Star Citizen Forum Poster's response to anything at all happening is to try and create some sort of case precedent, like I'm totally going to sit here answering your super specific questions so you can use your Super Awesome Logic Trap Card. It's Something Awful. It doesn't have to be fair, it just is what it is. You don't have to like it, I do not care. At all. Every single interaction I have with anyone in that forum is exactly like this and I'm very bored of it.

is a pretty terrible post

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is https://www.somethingcitizensensitive.com taken? yall should jump on it before its too late

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

is https://www.somethingcitizensensitive.com taken? yall should jump on it before its too late

When I paid my :10bux: I didn't notice the rule that said goons must always agree with the mods. Especially when the mods play favorites.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

When is CIG's holiday livestream again? I was so busy being a loose cannon that I forgot to mark it down on my calendar :negative:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I mean, this

is a pretty terrible post

It's not only terrible, but attempts to drift off topic. I don't recall any interactions with facts are useless, but then facts are useless.

MeLKoR posted:

When I paid my :10bux: I didn't notice the rule that said goons must always agree with the mods. Especially when the mods play favorites.

Dunno if its 'favorites' as much at is attempting to be relevant.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Fatkraken posted:

Does it have Blackjack?

And hookers?

I once made a Simple Machines forum and you can indeed get games for them like that and all the users can compete for high scores etc:3:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Not hookers though, you can't compete for high scores with hookers

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I loving love this av, thank you.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
:eyepop: that's a hell of an av

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

When is CIG's holiday livestream again? I was so busy being a loose cannon that I forgot to mark it down on my calendar :negative:

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=32d8ef31243db6075c45571bd&id=66189ffeb5&e=cbe9e3fa1d

quote:

December 9th, 2016

Greetings Citizen.
This week, the Star Citizen team delivered a number of Alpha 2.6 patches to the Evocati for testing. Devs are still addressing feedback provided to the Issue Council, and are working hard to get 2.6 ready for a wider test group. Significant strides are being made by the team. For example, we have reduced asset errors to zero, and issues are being resolved at a significantly higher rate than they’re being created. Stay up to date on our current progress by checking out our Production Schedule Report.

Besides the push on Alpha 2.6, we went to our Austin studio for this week’s ATV, and devs continued work on a number of features vital for 3.0, Squadron 42, and beyond. Finally, I’m still working with our team at Foundry 42 in the UK, but plan to be back in LA to host next week’s Holiday Live Stream, which happens Friday, December 16th at 11 AM PST / 7 PM GMT.

See you then!
-- Chris Roberts

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Exinos posted:

Any proof that goons provide is irrelevant, therefore what I demand you prove never actually happened.

I still love that Gremlich twit demanding I prove I wasn't Derek. I sure as God made little green apples wasn't going to send him to my live stream (which doesn't exist), but when I did show proof the Twitter account was better than eight years old, he questioned what that proved.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Discos pretty much only job directly interacting with the community, spending 15 minutes writing the schedule for the week, has been late a few times but now its 2 weeks in a row and people are mad lol.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

Well it's cold at the bottom of the ocean and we already killed Leonardo once, so we try to avoid things like that twice.

But I can tell you that they'd slip the Hindenburg slowly between my frozen, corroded corridors until I felt the warm, sweet touch of fresh air bubbling up between my thick ventilation shafts once again. The swell of the air would make long dead masts rosy and firm with the thought of slowly bursting upwards, through the oceans surface, to let the heat of the sun bathe me in its gentle touch.

Here is an artistic rendition of all the people struggling to get climb aboard me once they learn I'm eligible again. It's nice to be a lady on the market where so many people want to jump on me the moment they have the opportunity!

:nws:

:nws:

See you in the verse, doll.

SO HAWT! Hotter than an Idris trapped in a star! Hotten then Ben's leaked sex tape!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

I need you to make a couple of on topic posts every day on a few of the most popular threads in Games such as "Warframe (PC/PS4)", "Pokemen Megathread 7.0", "Stellaris" or "Elite Dangerous". I'm sure the people in those threads will appreciate being repeatedly informed that "doxxing is bad and you shouldn't make death threats".

D_Smart posted:

heh. well I've lost whatever little interest I had left in the thread, since that clown FAU encroached on it - a second time - then proceeded to give his FYAD crowd free reign to poo poo it up. Something they're still doing.

So, now I just skip 4-5 pages each pass, and don't appear to miss anything. I have my own new forum now for archiving the Star Citizen hilarity, and without any of the distracting bullshit that goes with it.

Lmfao

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FAU posted:

I'm giving you a 6 hour probation for discussing thread rules in the SC thread, take it to QCS.

* notices QCS thread about SC thread rules *

Melkor posted:

I'm asking you, an admin on this site, what the rules are and how they are enforced so that I can be sure I don't commit any unforgivable internet crime.

FAU posted:

like I'm totally going to sit here answering your super specific questions so you can use your Super Awesome Logic Trap Card.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

DapperDon posted:

Considering I live in 2 states, I can hit them with that twice. I like it. I like it enough to actually make some phone calls in the morning about it. So that will get Va and Fl covered. Nice.

Are you a cat? In a closed box?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

tooterfish posted:

Say, when do we get the new version of the customer support and refund flood bots? Still running a build or so back (I think).

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Why hello friend, you hadn't shown up yet today. I bet if you work around sleep/work times you can even repost that same lazy poo poo 3 times a day without it affecting your posting ability at all. In little more than 3 weeks you should be able to reach the same number of repetitions you had in the last thread. That must be something to look forward to, a very creative troll indeed. This poo poo is right up there with P-P-P-P-Powerbook.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Dec 13, 2016

necroid
May 14, 2009

jesus christ melkor shut up or take a break from this thread and/or sc please

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

Why hello friend, you hadn't shown up yet today. I bet if you work around sleep/work times you can even repost that same lazy poo poo 3 times a day without it affecting your posting ability at all. In little more than 3 weeks you should be able to reach the same number of repetitions you had in the last thread. That must be something to look forward to, a very creative troll indeed. This poo poo is right up there with P-P-P-P-Powerbook.

MeLKoR hosed around with this message at Dec 13, 2016 around 13:05

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nope. She even offered and I refused.

Star Citizen: She offered, and I Refused

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

Maybe FAU will get owned by the San Jose Shark like the last nerd mod trying to be cool was

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
See? This is the kind of person that likes to obsessively e-stalk people all day to make fun of their dinner plans, family, clothes, hair style, their over 9000 word fanfictions or encourages a mod to doxx, and then has the gall to feel indignant when called a weirdo for that.
This is why I remind you all that this stuff while not illegal still makes you look like a hosed up creep, and why I believe you all need reminding that doxxing is bad, and sending death threats is insane, which are illegal.

All because of a videogame that doesn't even exist.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ArfJason posted:

See? This is the kind of person that likes to obsessively e-stalk people all day to make fun of their dinner plans, family, clothes, hair style, their over 9000 word fanfictions or encourages a mod to doxx, and then has the gall to feel indignant when called a weirdo for that.
This is why I remind you all that this stuff while not illegal still makes you look like a hosed up creep, and why I believe you all need reminding that doxxing is bad, and sending death threats is insane, which are illegal.

All because of a videogame that doesn't even exist.