Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I have seen parts of the Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer animated tv movie more than I would care to count.

That'd be worth requesting if not for the fact that it'd be weird to do a Christmas movie in whatever month they're doing Listener Request Month on this year

It's still worth requesting. Even if they don't pick it because it's not seasonally appropriate they have said that listener requests do sometimes inform their movie choices for regular episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
JUSt a warning anyone defending the film Duets will gradually morph into Bill Clinton
Watch out, it's like a 1990s werewolf thing (the 90s officially ended on 9/11)

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ha, the guys taking down Scott Adams.

"You want the most boring way to commit suicide? Watch the Dilbert show."

Big fan of Pac Junkie too man

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Which episode was the one where they sang Wake Me Up Inside or whatever that song is called?

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!

Corek posted:

Which episode was the one where they sang Wake Me Up Inside or whatever that song is called?

Probably Daredevil, the movie the song is prominently featured in.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The latest Halloween episode is incredible. Loomis as radio shock jock was hysterical.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug

OldTennisCourt posted:

The latest Halloween episode is incredible. Loomis as radio shock jock was hysterical.

Now IIIII'm riding the Sybian!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Demolition Man just dropped

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

well why not posted:

Demolition Man just dropped

Better be a We Love Movies.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

platero posted:

Now IIIII'm riding the Sybian!

Oh BARRY I love when you talk about your FARTS AND SHITS!

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

We start out with some Stallone impression Karaoke.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
Their derail about the shells is almost on par with the hot dog bit from a couple weeks ago. I was dying.

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Gyges posted:

We start out with some Stallone impression Karaoke.

And it only gets better from there.

Re: Pizza hut vs Taco Bell, I've seen two versions of Demolition Man, a TV edit and a Pal DVD, both had Taco Bell, which actually confused me because I wasn't sure if that was real or a made up franchise. Today there are about a dozen dotted around.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Just a bunch of naked women saying sorry is in my top five hardest laughs from this show, holy moses

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

The Three Shells in Demolition Man has bewildered me for over 20 years and I'm glad I finally got an answer.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoombatINC posted:

Just a bunch of naked women saying sorry is in my top five hardest laughs from this show, holy moses

Me too. loving great episode.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
they are actually right. i kinda want to see snipes as the joker now. he can't be worse then hot topic joker, hell he could be pretty good. he has the right build for the joker and seeing joker judo kick batman through windows seems cool.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 14, 2016

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Dapper_Swindler posted:

they are actually right. i kinda want to see snipes as the joker now. he can't be worse then hot topic joker, hell he could be pretty good. he has the right build for the joker and seeing joker judo kick batman through windows seems cool.

The Batman fan spotted.

Is their Sly impression the one with the most difference between each of them? Usually it's 3 or 4 pretty similar takes, but that was 4 very distinct Sly impressions.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Gyges posted:

The Batman fan spotted.

Is their Sly impression the one with the most difference between each of them? Usually it's 3 or 4 pretty similar takes, but that was 4 very distinct Sly impressions.

yeah i was gonna mention the batman had a good joker(one of the only good things about that show) played by a black dude. and to be fair the joker could be anyone because his skin is bleached chalk white(cept for ledger joker.) as long as the do something interesting with the character and keep the core personality, i don't give a poo poo who plays the joker. but yeah snipes would be a good choice.

also, i never saw the movie as an LOL "pussys without guns= badguy with gun" type of message, though thats a part of it. the movie to me is more making fun of a overly exaggerated Namaste/Feelings above all/everything is bad or offends me hollier than thou rich white bred nanny state type liberalism that i see on salon and twitter alot. yeah its a dumb movie, but its fun watch and its funny at times.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 14, 2016

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/stephensajdak/status/809112912904224769

I feel like this is a bad idea.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Literally the only episode of DBZ I saw when I was a kid was the one where goku charges up a spirit ball for 20 minutes then drops it at the end. I think that's a good choice.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Any episode with Mr. Po Po

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Piccolo and Goku try to get their drivers license

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Might as well go for the filler where Goku and Piccolo drive cars.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Baka-nin posted:

And it only gets better from there.

Re: Pizza hut vs Taco Bell, I've seen two versions of Demolition Man, a TV edit and a Pal DVD, both had Taco Bell, which actually confused me because I wasn't sure if that was real or a made up franchise. Today there are about a dozen dotted around.

I watched it on HBO go the other night and even though they say Taco Bell the closed captions all read Pizza hut.

Gyges posted:

There really isn't any other option.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I can't wait for their on-screen of Rogue One. Eric is gonna nerd the gently caress out over some stuff in this flick.

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Eric's weird nasally "OH OH PEOPLE STILL WORK FOR THE IRS? OH REALLY?!" made me laugh so loving hard.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Gyges posted:

Calaveron posted:

Piccolo and Goku try to get their drivers license

These guys get it. Or an episode where its mostly a lot of talking/charging up(all of them).

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Quixotic1 posted:

These guys get it. Or an episode where its mostly a lot of talking/charging up(all of them).

yeah. pretty much. i like DBZ alot but most dbz episodes fall into 3 categories. 1. training/preparing/setting up for the fight. 2. the fight/s aka 5 min = 12 episodes and 3. filler.

BigglesSWE posted:

I can't wait for their on-screen of Rogue One. Eric is gonna nerd the gently caress out over some stuff in this flick.

yeah. i love their on screen reviews. kinda wish they did westworld. loved the GOT one and the force awakens. because the sith school shooter comparison to renn is on point.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

What about an episode wheres its the c-list characters; Yamcha(sucks), Tien, and Chiaotzu training on King Kai's planet to further confound and infuriate the cast.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Gyges posted:

The best part is that it's a one-shot so they can maybe possibly glean something resembling meaning from it

Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

How about the one where Gohan fights the evil forces of Child Protection services?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
DBZ isn't the first Animation Damnation cartoon whose protagonists have fought Hitler, but it is the first one to actually beat him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHC18Sc2U

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

It sure is, it's also filthy as gently caress which seems to be the theme of WHM in 2016. I think I'm going to start referring to it as an edgecast from now on.

Silentgoldfish
Nov 5, 2008
I think I've had Chris Cabin and Steve Sadjak mixed up all this time. Which one's which?

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
"Hey, Andross! Bend over and I'll show ya!"

Had to suppress laughter at work. Good job, guys.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Silentgoldfish posted:

I think I've had Chris Cabin and Steve Sadjak mixed up all this time. Which one's which?

Steve's voice is higher and he loves comic books and impressions. Chris is more into 'cinema' cinema and speaks lower with less of a pronounced NY accent.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Just remember that Christ Cabin is the babe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I've seen there pictures many timed but I still can't remember who is who. It took me about 6 months before I could remember all the voices.