Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

Wow, haven't seen you around in a bit! Welcome back! We have such wonderful things to show you (not really, they're not any closer to having a game than they were this time last year)

Colour me (un)suprised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Galarox posted:

Hello all, RL has been a bit hectic for the last quite a while... Soooo-oo apropos of nothing, whats new? Are we there yet?

2.6 is almost here, right on time, and things are looking up for cig

also some guy might try to tell you doxxing is bad but he's just saying that because he got terminally doxxed

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Galarox posted:

Hello all, RL has been a bit hectic for the last quite a while... Soooo-oo apropos of nothing, whats new? Are we there yet?

We all miss you, seriously

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Galarox posted:

poo poo.

I mean, it should also be there, but it's obviously missing from a few other places.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I still fully expect 2.6 to have a general release before the end of the year, because Chris will demand it no matter what.

XK fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Dec 15, 2016

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Guys guys guys!!

NSFW
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5iitz1/nsfw_star_citizen_origin_7_girls_by_noysca/
NWS

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

XK posted:

I still fully expect 2.6 to have a general release before the end of the year, because Chris will demand it no matter what.

God I hope not. 2.6 getting delayed would be the cherry on top of the icing on top of the original Star Marine cake. And it might actually get some Citizens to realize they've made a terrible mistake (ahaha no it won't)

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

We all miss you, seriously

aaw thanks! I will be making a Christmas special CIG jpeg (available at all good interweb outlets for the bargain price of a $1,000) soon!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:stonklol:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

2.6 was supposed to be the June release. lol

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Galarox posted:

Welcome back. We missed your masterpieces.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

alf_pogs posted:

2.6 is almost here, right on time, and things are looking up for cig

also some guy might try to tell you doxxing is bad but he's just saying that because he got terminally doxxed

Point the finger! Who is this dastardly type who would claim that doxxing is bad? In a safe, controlled, friendly environment - such as the interwebs... doxxing is groovy no?

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Welcome back. We missed your masterpieces.

Hello hello! Wish I could have been here more enjoying the slow motion car crash but... RL. Sucks to be me I guess.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

The picture of managing the helm of your starship with your sister in short-shorts and exposed midriff was much more enticing.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

What small heads these animes have.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

warlord tweeting up a storm

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Chalks posted:

What small heads these animes have.

Seeing this done with realistically drawn grown women rather that they usually are with super-sylised anime schoolgirl waifs just makes it more confusing.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
lol at them selling ships for less than they did last month

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
that should go over well

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

will u be smug tomorrer thou

Sure, why not.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

grimcreaper posted:

I can't be arsed to go through your post history. Did you accept the bet I made?

What bet? Contrary to belief (or not), I don't actually read every single thing that gets posted here.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

LOL. Delusional Derek at it again.

Legal barking up a storm over there?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

You're pretty much the alternative reality version of Derek , so shut the hell up

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello Toast

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

ManofManyAliases posted:

What bet? Contrary to belief (or not), I don't actually read every single thing that gets posted here.

shame on you

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

will u be smug tomorrer thou

That's a guarantee. You know that CIG will slap together some kind of patch with a minor tweak or something, call it "2.6" and MoMA will be here telling us how it's "technically correct". At which time we can all point and laff hilariously again at his wit, or half-wit, as it were.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I tried reading dereks blog from the end of the post thinking i would get to the gist of it faster. It didnt work.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

DogonCrook posted:

I tried reading dereks blog from the end of the post thinking i would get to the gist of it faster. It didnt work.

my secret is never reading them because they're probably all based on this thread anyway

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

DogonCrook posted:

You should start in the middle of the blog then boustrophedon your way up one paragraph, then figure out the mid point of the unread paragraphs and repeat

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'll believe you're not Toast before I'll believe that.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ManofManyAliases posted:

Sure, why not.

I can't wait to see the 12v12 more-lethal-than-COD triple-AAA fps footage

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Snazzy Frocks posted:

being evocati has to be a burden more than it is a privilege

:negative:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Sappo569 posted:

You're pretty much the alternative reality version of Derek , so shut the hell up

Pretty much. I won't sue you (lol) - I'll just sit here all smug and poo poo.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ManofManyAliases posted:

Derek sues us because he loves us

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Ash1138 posted:

when derek says "read my blog" or "go to my forums" or whatever in response to a question, all i see is hillary clinton saying "go to my website"

If only he monetized his site with ads . . .

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

alf_pogs posted:

you're a toxxless coward and nothing more, fella

Sounds like someone didn't call their parents today.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/809512851085922304

CIG been awful quiet this week moma, I hope everything is ok with the sale.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

ManofManyAliases posted:

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

AP posted:

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/809512851085922304

CIG been awful quiet this week moma, I hope everything is ok with the sale.

Have you known cig to ever hold back a sale ?

It's the only drat thing they can manage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Galarox posted:

Hello Toast

BTW, this year we got photographic proof that MoMA is toast and has great taste in belts.

e: Somebody pay the tax for me, for I'm poor.