Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

"there are are not so many games trying do what we are doing here..."

lol, the courage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
I think Derek is having a stroke right now.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Is it just me, or is crobbler sounding a touch.. hoarse? Like he's maybe been screaming at people in the last few hours?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

I think Derek is having a stroke right now.

They tried the do nothing strategy and now they are trying to overwhelm his fragile autistic senses.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

"We are starting to see these things coming together and it is going to pay off..."

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

I am recording all of it as usual. Will try to make a review video as usual.

LastCaress
May 8, 2004

bonobo
First act was hilarious, now this part is just boring.

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Looking at it now, it really is disgusting. The flesh is transparent. From the start, I had no idea if it would even make a clapping sound. So I diligently reproduced everything about human hands, the bones, joints, and muscles, and then made them slap each other pretty hard.
Crobblers looks incredibly bored when he isn't talking.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
arfjason the TVIV posting about this stream is probably going to last awhile so I'd wait about an hour to start your lovely concern trolling so it gets better visibility. You are also trying too hard right now.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Why are you insane hosed up idiots watching with complete focus the stream of the game you all hate? What the gently caress is wrong with you?
It's funny. 140 million dollar dumpster fire. If you've ever worked on anything related to games Star Citizen in general is a riot, and a total joke.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

ZenMaster posted:

You're beautiful Zen. Could you rip the audio so we can get quotes of what Ms. Tickles and Mushmouth are whispering about?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Also in the newsletter. No SQ42 until after 3.0. So no Sq42 in 2017 lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Xaerael posted:

Is it just me, or is crobbler sounding a touch.. hoarse? Like he's maybe been screaming at people in the last few hours?

Im guessing the entire week has been continuous "just do it!" screams

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

TheLightPurges posted:

wtf man there are kids reading this thread

Softcore arm vag is fine for the kids

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
"what's needed for 3.0?"

"hmm...air traffic control"

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Moma got rekt. Please come back and tell us how amazing this game will be. :allears:

RubberJohnny
Apr 22, 2008
They fixed the stream fuckups but now it's just really boring. Chris is just talking about ~DREAMS~ and air traffic control simulation.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Kosumo posted:

Valve' The International is a proper full Outside Broadcast done by professonals, this is worst than a high school av clubs junior class first attempt.

Would not suprize me if twitch ask them to stop using their platform due to them bring it into disrepute.

Yeah it is now, the first couple I think they tried to do in house before realizing they had billions of dollars and just hired a news station to do it and it's now smooth as silk. Their behind the scenes tours they occasionally did where you get to see their control trucks are great. It's like they got a sports broadcast company to do it because they are the best at the live stuff.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Armadillo Tank posted:

You're beautiful Zen. Could you rip the audio so we can get quotes of what Ms. Tickles and Mushmouth are whispering about?

Of course! It's quiet but I did hear it so hopefully we can work out everything they were saying. :)

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Is it just me or is the twitch chat like 75% people wanting to see new stuff and getting angrier?

I like it.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Show, don't tell you conman.

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

A single player game that was supposed to come out 2 years ago, has nothing to show except 2 guys talking about a hypothetical game.

"we just need to layer the code on top of our ideas" - Chris Roberts December 2016.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

RubberJohnny posted:

They fixed the stream fuckups but now it's just really boring. Chris is just talking about ~DREAMS~ and air traffic control simulation.

the real hot poo poo is the newsletter and the updated production schedule.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I hope one of you space assholes is recording this.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Lime Tonics posted:

Is it just me or is the twitch chat like 75% people wanting to see new stuff and getting angrier?

I like it.

Yeah, the other 25% is being deleted.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

ZenMaster posted:

Moma got rekt. Please come back and tell us how amazing this game will be. :allears:

I love it when someone gets poo poo on by the people they are trying desperately to defend.

Keep doing what you're doing, MOMA! One day CIG won't gently caress something up, and you'll be right for a change!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Dueling hands on THE TWITCH!

will chris win?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ZenMaster posted:

:popeye:

seriously can't wait

You'll want to make it a series or you might kill yourself

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit
moma Moma MOMA!

:smug:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

oh god

this nerd was taught at the crobbers school of public hand speaking

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

I'm not a developer but the more TZ talks the more I doubt his technical expertise. He's saying a whole lot of nothing, not even dreams like Roberts.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

theyre working to Christmas on 2.6 lol. Normally they shut down the studios til next year today.

New 2.6 live date is 12/22

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The newsletter is fascinating because theyve contradicted their own production pipeline constantly. Like during the big multi day kotaku story they talked about how the different studios would canabilize staff to meet out goals and how that would just delay other parts of the project. They concluded it was a bad idea and this time things are back on track. Now they are saying its all hands on deck for 2.6.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

"Guys, we're loving this up, and we've had several hundred refund requests in the last 10 mins alone. Get Chris and the hippy on screen and white noise about boring poo poo that no one cares about, but makes us look like we're busy and not on 48 hr cocaine benders."

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
About 3.0

"nothing is done, but we now know what we need to be doing"

thought 3.0 was aimed to release this year guys

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

TheLightPurges posted:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

theyre working to Christmas on 2.6 lol. Normally they shut down the studios til next year today.

New 2.6 live date is 12/22

That is hosed up because the schedule chart itself still shows 16 Dec as aim and bars stopping on the 14th.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Hippie guy looks really tense and afraid. Must suck to be sat next to chris. He'll probably yell at him for things he said he didn't like after the stream. Poor hippie guy.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

TheLightPurges posted:

About 3.0

"nothing is done, but we now know what we need to be doing"

thought 3.0 was aimed to release this year guys

Paging Erris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015