Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
Anyone got me one of those bangin' Space Destroyers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

How can you not have a vertical slice of the game 5 years after development starts when you have multiple studios and 300 employees?

id made Doom 3 in half the time and with only 18 people.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

lmao nothing crobberz is saying about the economy makes any sense at all

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Armadillo Tank posted:

Hippie guy looks really tense and afraid. Must suck to be sat next to chris. He'll probably yell at him for things he said he didn't like after the stream. Poor hippie guy.

For the past six months, the CIG minion's fear has been palpable. :v:

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Guys, I think that MoMA/Toast is more full of poo poo than Derek.

Also Star Citizen is good.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov posted:

They must learn the hand dance, to be safe.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Apparently, people are getting a good deal; Chris Roberts 2016

:shrug:

!Yaknow
!Yuno
!Yanaw

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Forums are on fire. There is a thread asking for an "embarrasment katamari"

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!

OhDearGodNo posted:

How can you not have a vertical slice of the game 5 years after development starts when you have multiple studios and 300 employees?

id made Doom 3 in half the time and with only 18 people.

the assurance of the stream clues into the answer.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Are Chris and Tonyboy teaching spergs how to DREAMtm? Need to realize that is selftaught.

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

Armadillo Tank posted:

Hippie guy looks really tense and afraid. Must suck to be sat next to chris. He'll probably yell at him for things he said he didn't like after the stream. Poor hippie guy.

no way hippie guy is a key component in the scam. He has spent 4 years 'figuring out' the base mechanics of the game and he's still figuring it out. He's spewed a bunch of nonsense to retards so they will buy up the ships with tech that don't exist.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Raskolnikov posted:

Thy made the 4th stimpire thing the screensaver on their computers

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
after like 30 minutes of dreams he ends with "that's what we hope for 3.0 but we'll have to do a lot of moving and adapting"

lol

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I'm super sad I'm missing this live , it sounds hilarious

I hope I can watch it tonight , please don't let it disappear

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Man these bastards are boring

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys, anti-theft devices for your ship you have to turn on with a key in the near future, where dna coding is worthless.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

SirPenguin posted:

after like 30 minutes of dreams he ends with "that's what we hope for 3.0 but we'll have to do a lot of moving and adapting"

lol

HKS
Jan 31, 2005

he's tense because he's lying.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
ANTI-THEFT DEVICES FOR SHIPS

YOU CAN'T JUST GET INTO IT AND PUSH A BUTTON TO TAKE OFF BECAUSE WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT

I'm dead

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
the twitch stream deserves to be archived. it's going to be deleted and edited, my belly thinks.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

No one sounds excited really. Just tense and afraid. (or angry in sandi's case)

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

ZenMaster posted:

I am recording all of it as usual. Will try to make a review video as usual.

You are a brave and dedicated Goon, facing this twice.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
an example of balancing: installing anti-theft devices on chariots to lower insurance premiums

??????????

what in the gently caress is this video game

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
I love how every drat time they open theirs mouths its

" we"re looking at "
"figuring out "
"planning to"

" in the future "

Every single time, and backers still back

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Why are you insane hosed up idiots watching with complete focus the stream of the game you all hate? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

I dont hate the game, I love the idea of a good space game. I'm laughing at Crobblers and the gang flailing and failing at creating a product while lamenting the monetary decision of those who keep them in business.

Crobberts and the rest of his scooby squad could totally have completed a first, simple game (what he pitched, a WC for 2010's) using the soon to be dead cryengine, release it in 2014-15 and now be working on the sequel using Ureal4 or Unitiy5.

Instead he decided to continue running a funding platform for an impossible-as-pitched game, fleecing nerds to finance his directorial dreams. This is the saga we are watching unfold, waiting to see if this will turn into a new APB, a new Studios 38 or a new Hellgate:London.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
The twitch chat mods have gone full stimpire

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

sorla78 posted:

the twitch stream deserves to be archived. it's going to be deleted and edited, my belly thinks.

they do this for every video they put out.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
Btw, didn't know David guetta was a developer?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

sorla78 posted:

I'd do it but a hd stream is like 50 megs a minute and my drives are full of crap. meh, time to buy more drives.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7359605/#Comment_7359605

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

"farming...100;s of years ago, that's just what people did - it wasn't gameplay!"

wow

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Perfect screencap. Looks like the city in the background has started burning.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hrmm yes, instead of finding a planet to farm on, lets make a ship with farm modules "each sold separately" and is in-plausible as hell, because SPACE COURT?

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

skaboomizzy posted:

ANTI-THEFT DEVICES FOR SHIPS

YOU CAN'T JUST GET INTO IT AND PUSH A BUTTON TO TAKE OFF BECAUSE WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT

I'm dead

You forgot you can still get into the ship by <<USE>> trough a turret canopy or simply vibrating your body trough the hull. We call that "Pulling a Pgabz" around here.

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!
CIG_Steve promising that there will be something great at the end of the stream .....

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

sorla78 posted:

CIG_Steve promising that there will be something great at the end of the stream .....

SHIP SALE!!!!!1111

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

sorla78 posted:

Its the dumb SM drill sgt poo poo

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

My god. Babble talk about farming. Seeds. Fertiliser. Space game.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Lime Tonics posted:

SHIP SALE!!!!!1111

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5iq4h5/2016_holiday_livestream_sales/?st=iws7wgqo&sh=e8ec772f

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

sorla78 posted:

Is it the end of the stream?