Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Armena cormander. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Thoatse posted:

don't these guys have like real audio equipment and sound stages and poo poo :psyduck:

thats the insane part.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
Microphones are really hard to get right guys :(

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

They'll be competing in Arena Commander, in Dogfighting...

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

they're about to play the game live? omg

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

We'll be fighting 10 v 10 in 2.6...

But for now, racing.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A drunk CM is the best CM.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Since it seems like I'm missing the whole thing somebody tell me: did the drill sergeant sound like R. Lee Ermey?

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
trying to fill the dead air as the LAN struggles to load all 10 players in

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Rudager posted:

Microphones are really hard to get right guys :(

my cousin is a semi popular streamer and its 10x more professional. Hes 17 and uses his dads lovely computer.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Isn't this the exact same gameplay they showed a couple months ago?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

Since it seems like I'm missing the whole thing somebody tell me: did the drill sergeant sound like R. Lee Ermey?

Yeah

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Beet Wagon posted:

He tried so hard but he was british or something so it just ended up being really really funny. He also had on khakis and a polo and had a really tall head

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Literally nothing to show, they are hoping to get another client to the avocados and if that one doenst light itself on fire then maybe theyll push it to the ptu. All while the staff is horribly demoralized from going through this poo poo and having to work up to Christmas to push a turd the size of a watermelon out of CIGs collective rear end.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
He keeps saying armeana commander, sounds like it to me.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

skaboomizzy posted:

Isn't this the exact same gameplay they showed a couple months ago?

CIG is finally learning to stick to what works.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Ramadu posted:

He tried so hard but he was british or something so it just ended up being really really funny. He also had on khakis and a polo and had a really tall head

Ahahaha loving of course he did. Planet Coaster here I come lmbo

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

"We'll get the signal that Ben Lesnick is ready"

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
So to kinda sum up the stream as its just gonna be clowns playing LAN star marine again.

Ship commerical
Ship commercial 2.0
Prerecorded PU scene where they managed to spawn a caterpiiller (although the ship was slightly stimpired)
4 retards talking "game design" about nothing that exists for 30 minutes straight.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

How much did Ben drink?

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
xmfd they are redoing Ben's dumb ship monologue because they forgot to turn the mic on the last time around

you cannot make this up

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Nice stomach shot.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

You gotta be loving kidding me. Didnt like the ships sale speech? Well here, have another go.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jesus Christ how did I end up missing the best of all possible SC streams

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen

still going, it's not too late!

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Beet Wagon posted:

its been loving surreal. Like usually they try something and its implemented shoddily. I dont even know what they were going for here.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Ahahaha loving of course he did. Planet Coaster here I come lmbo

They actually just pushed a new free holiday content update with some new rides as well. Amazing what a competent company can do.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Yo, I've been out of the game for like 6 months and I feel like I'm ODing right now

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

You can see his belly button.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
And there it is "We need new blood guys!"

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Beet Wagon posted:

You're really missing the biggest clusterfuck in their awful history.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

I know :saddowns::hf::gary:

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Discount starter packs, PLEASE INTRODUCE NEW PEOPLE YOU KNOW TO STAR CITIZEN. ALSO EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE TO BUY ANIVERSARY STREAM STYLE.

Various Meat Products
Oct 1, 2003

If you scroll this picture up and down it creates an amazing optical illusion. It looks like you're seeing him gain weight in real time.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ben keeps getting fatter and it stopped being funny a hundred pounds ago. Jesus christ someone get that man some help

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
That bloom......

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

PLEASE tell me someone is recording this? I want to cringe and laugh too. :(

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
has chris or sandi made an appearance yet? I'm so ashamed, I'm just now finding out about the stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009