Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Nuebot posted:

I think I only used one healer and had the others swap to a defensive formation whenever I needed to heal, IIRC going sentinal or whatever buffed healing effects? Something like that. Keeping your dudes buffed is important too. The worst two fights in the game if you didn't know the party system well were easily the Odin fight, because they don't explain poo poo to you and just toss you into a solo battle against a fuckoff boss, which the first time I fought it I thought you had to lose. And the giant airship you fight towards the later half of the game where you dismantle it bit by bit.

Sentinels lowered AoE damage, medics buffed heals. IIRC every class buffed the thing they did. I guess two sentinels would work but you'd still have to dump CP to get the Guard or whatever on someone if you're not using Fang and Snow. It's also nice to have more than one source of Revive.

I don't know why I remember so much about a mediocre final fantasy game I played once and almost finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Gitro posted:

Sentinels lowered AoE damage, medics buffed heals. IIRC every class buffed the thing they did. I guess two sentinels would work but you'd still have to dump CP to get the Guard or whatever on someone if you're not using Fang and Snow. It's also nice to have more than one source of Revive.

I don't know why I remember so much about a mediocre final fantasy game I played once and almost finished.

Right, that makes sense. Then yeah I probably swapped to Medic/Sentinal/Medic to heal everyone to full before going full DPS again. The CP grind isn't as bad as it sounds if you're only focusing on the characters you like and letting the rest of them rot. I think the back seat party gets like partial exp anyway or whatever. :shrug: I need to play XIII again, this dumb mobile game I play had an XIII event and it's made me want to replay it.

It really was lovely that almost every map was just a series of hallways though. Even the "open" areas were basically just hallways leading to big rooms leading to another hallway or, mindblowingly, two hallways. XIII-2 is better in that regard even if its maps tended to be clusterfucks of confusion.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Mad Max: how the hell was it decided that the bad guy should be named "Scrotus?"

This is based on a series of movies where some of the more iconic villains include Master/Blaster and Lord Humongous.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
And rictus erectus.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Mad Max: how the hell was it decided that the bad guy should be named "Scrotus?"

Mad Max has a real obsession with talking about the bad guys' dicks. Like half the bios for the Top Dogs mention something about their penis or sexual proclivities.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Questions about Mad Max?

The answer is always: Because Australia.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Cops in GTA 5 suck rear end and really make committing crimes in a crime game not very much fun, because the wanted stars escalate very rapidly and end up with police cars and helicopters spawning on top of you constantly no matter what you do; I stole a car in the middle of the goddamn desert and within about a minute of trying to escape I ended up with an army of police surrounding me in the desert and I'm dead. Good poo poo! If you commit a crime outside the structure of a mission, and a cop sees you do it, you're as good as loving dead. And San Andreas seems to have one cop for every six or so citizens. And don't ever even think about shooting all the cool guns that you can buy without having a 5-star response within a minute or so.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

RyokoTK posted:

Cops in GTA 5 suck rear end and really make committing crimes in a crime game not very much fun, because the wanted stars escalate very rapidly and end up with police cars and helicopters spawning on top of you constantly no matter what you do; I stole a car and within about a minute of trying to escape I ended up with an army of police surrounding me in the desert and I'm dead. Good poo poo! If you commit a crime outside the structure of a mission, and a cop sees you do it, you're as good as loving dead. And San Andreas seems to have one cop for every six or so citizens.

how about u stop beign a criminal? huh? ever thought of that?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

RyokoTK posted:

Cops in GTA 5 suck rear end and really make committing crimes in a crime game not very much fun, because the wanted stars escalate very rapidly and end up with police cars and helicopters spawning on top of you constantly no matter what you do; I stole a car in the middle of the goddamn desert and within about a minute of trying to escape I ended up with an army of police surrounding me in the desert and I'm dead. Good poo poo! If you commit a crime outside the structure of a mission, and a cop sees you do it, you're as good as loving dead. And San Andreas seems to have one cop for every six or so citizens. And don't ever even think about shooting all the cool guns that you can buy without having a 5-star response within a minute or so.

They're also annoyingly suicidal in GTA5. They'll just ram you, and you don't have anywhere to go because a police blockade spawned twenty feet ahead of you on the highway. Now you've got a blockade on one side and a massive pile of 30+ cop cars behind you. They're just as bad in GTA Online, too. In fact in GTA Online, it's far easier to use cops to grief randos than it is to grief them yourself because the game goes out of its way to punish you if you hurt someone, and gives people all kinds of tools to turn off player interaction. Nothing stops you from getting fifteen cop cars to slam into them though, then give them five wanted stars for running over a cop trying to escape.

Basically the bullet proof cars, which are really bullshit annoying to deal with in the multiplayer, are the only way to make the game not a nightmare of getting murdered forever by the hivemind of cops.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Nuebot posted:

Right, that makes sense. Then yeah I probably swapped to Medic/Sentinal/Medic to heal everyone to full before going full DPS again. The CP grind isn't as bad as it sounds if you're only focusing on the characters you like and letting the rest of them rot. I think the back seat party gets like partial exp anyway or whatever. :shrug: I need to play XIII again, this dumb mobile game I play had an XIII event and it's made me want to replay it.

It really was lovely that almost every map was just a series of hallways though. Even the "open" areas were basically just hallways leading to big rooms leading to another hallway or, mindblowingly, two hallways. XIII-2 is better in that regard even if its maps tended to be clusterfucks of confusion.

In one of the few good decisions in the game everyone gets full CP all the time, so after being forced to play with two characters for hours on end you switch to another group and can level them a bunch.

They actually handled CP payouts really well and I never felt grinding was necessary or even useful until just after hitting the open world segment and then not until much later in the game. It's just rude, like here you can finally make whatever party you want, but if you want to use a party other than this one that we'd really like you to use you've gotta take a big temporary hit to a character's effectiveness relative to the people that don't need new roles. Otoh material/money payouts are garbage if you don't just dump everything into one weapon for the 3 characters you want to use.

Man this is making me want to replay 13 too or check out 13-2 (:v:) and I think I'd probably regret it.

Helith posted:

Questions about Mad Max?

The answer is always: Because Australia.

As an Australian I would like to say that Scrotus is a fantastic name and does not belong in this thread.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Morpheus posted:

Doing the same - I feel like if I play beyond the 9th chapter right now then I'm going to end up hating the game. I guess I'm willing to wait for it.

It's really bizarre. You get to chapter 9 and basically all the side quests just kind of disappear. Once the story gets going it is completely linear until you actually finish the game and then it just drops you back before the final boss and tells you to use Umbra to go back and now they've unlocked some stuff.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

im pooping! posted:

how about u stop beign a criminal? huh? ever thought of that?

I would like to, except that I died so I spawned at a hospital and there are literally zero vehicles in sight. So when I finally see one that's driving away from me, I'm going to shoot the driver, because in Grand Theft Auto I want a motherfucking car to drive!! It's not my fault I'm hosed up, it's the system that made me this way! And after shooting my gun twice, now there are police surrounding me almost instantly and I'm dead again and right back at the hospital! It's a stunningly incisive piece on criminal recidivism, really.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Gitro posted:

In one of the few good decisions in the game everyone gets full CP all the time, so after being forced to play with two characters for hours on end you switch to another group and can level them a bunch.

They actually handled CP payouts really well and I never felt grinding was necessary or even useful until just after hitting the open world segment and then not until much later in the game. It's just rude, like here you can finally make whatever party you want, but if you want to use a party other than this one that we'd really like you to use you've gotta take a big temporary hit to a character's effectiveness relative to the people that don't need new roles. Otoh material/money payouts are garbage if you don't just dump everything into one weapon for the 3 characters you want to use.

Man this is making me want to replay 13 too or check out 13-2 (:v:) and I think I'd probably regret it.

13-2 is actually kind of fun. The monsters in it have a much more limited means of levelling up and you just dispose of them when you find something better, basically. And you can totally just rock a party of your favorite dudes for the most part. Someone also made a mod for it to make most of the like boss-type unobtainable monsters, obtainable. 13-2's story is insane and dumb but it's more enjoyable than 13 for that very reason, there's no taking it seriously. Plus you get to listen to Liam O'brien voice a guy with one of the weapon designs in the series to date. It's also way less linear than the first game, and you can potentially go to some like mid to late game areas right off the bat even if it'll kick your rear end.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Nuebot posted:

13-2 is actually kind of fun. The monsters in it have a much more limited means of levelling up and you just dispose of them when you find something better, basically. And you can totally just rock a party of your favorite dudes for the most part. Someone also made a mod for it to make most of the like boss-type unobtainable monsters, obtainable. 13-2's story is insane and dumb but it's more enjoyable than 13 for that very reason, there's no taking it seriously. Plus you get to listen to Liam O'brien voice a guy with one of the weapon designs in the series to date. It's also way less linear than the first game, and you can potentially go to some like mid to late game areas right off the bat even if it'll kick your rear end.

I personally described XIII as 'Stupid Chrono Trigger'. Imagine Chrono Trigger, only the time travel rules are inconsistent, and every contradictory take on them doesn't even make internal sense anyway.

It still has my favorite ending of any RPG I've ever seen, as well. Your party fights the villain despite the usual JRPG spiel that killing him is a bad idea, because that's always bullshit, they return back to their friends to celebrate their success... and then the apocalypse IMMEDIATELY happens exactly as the villain said it would.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Cleretic posted:

I personally described XIII as 'Stupid Chrono Trigger'. Imagine Chrono Trigger, only the time travel rules are inconsistent, and every contradictory take on them doesn't even make internal sense anyway.

It still has my favorite ending of any RPG I've ever seen, as well. Your party fights the villain despite the usual JRPG spiel that killing him is a bad idea, because that's always bullshit, they return back to their friends to celebrate their success... and then the apocalypse IMMEDIATELY happens exactly as the villain said it would.

That's a pretty great way to describe it actually. The time travel aspect of it is simultaneously fun and poo poo because some areas are different and it's cool to see them at different points in time, but other ones the only difference are what doors are open and you have to keep going back and forth between times to unlock the right doors and it blows. Also you forgot that The main character stupidly pushing ahead with his plan to kill the antagonist is ultimately responsible not just for the apocalypse but for the death of his love interest as well. Probably my favorite final fantasy ending.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

The thing dragging FF13-2 down is that it's attempt to fix 13's linearity totally wrecks the tight level curve that made 13's combat fun enough to redeem for some people (myself included). It's still got the same system, with some well-welcome refinements, but it goes to waste because you get over levelled really quickly and you actually can win fights with as little effort as 13 was accused of needing.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

well why not posted:

QTEs are the worst, they just feel like Simon Says at this point. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 is basically made of them and it's very boring after about 20 minutes.

Bayonetta has a worse sin - loading screens that go almost directly into a QTE. If you fail, it counts against score.

The worst are the ones that have them integrated into cutscenes. Like a good 1-2 minute long cutscene where you don't do anything then all of sudden PRESS X TO NOT DIE. Doubly worse when the cutscene already contains your character doing something that could have been a QTE so you let you guard down even more. I remember Resident Evil 4 was real bad about this.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

The thing dragging FF13-2 down is that it's attempt to fix 13's linearity totally wrecks the tight level curve that made 13's combat fun enough to redeem for some people (myself included). It's still got the same system, with some well-welcome refinements, but it goes to waste because you get over levelled really quickly and you actually can win fights with as little effort as 13 was accused of needing.

But then sometimes you take a turn down the wrong hallway and run into a giant fuckoff rear end in a top hat you're not supposed to beat until you come down that path later for an optional quest or ending, and because you don't know that yet you spend three hours trying to beat it over and over and over.

Or you just pick the wrong location and get stuck fighting a giant regenerating plant monster for a while.

Also chocolina. That drags the game down.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Away all Goats posted:

The worst are the ones that have them integrated into cutscenes. Like a good 1-2 minute long cutscene where you don't do anything then all of sudden PRESS X TO NOT DIE. Doubly worse when the cutscene already contains your character doing something that could have been a QTE so you let you guard down even more. I remember Resident Evil 4 was real bad about this.

I don't remember QTEs being really a thing in games at all prior to RE4, so cutscenes with QTEs were novel to me and made the game a little more exciting and tense. RE4 is a supremely good game because the tension very rarely lets up, and if the QTEs in it existed in a vacuum I'd still say they contributed to the game a little bit because not even the cutscenes are safe. Of course, since RE4 did just about everything right, a bunch of lovely and lazy game developers figured that QTEs were always good and would make every game better, and well, here we are now.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

RyokoTK posted:

I don't remember QTEs being really a thing in games at all prior to RE4, so cutscenes with QTEs were novel to me and made the game a little more exciting and tense. RE4 is a supremely good game because the tension very rarely lets up, and if the QTEs in it existed in a vacuum I'd still say they contributed to the game a little bit because not even the cutscenes are safe. Of course, since RE4 did just about everything right, a bunch of lovely and lazy game developers figured that QTEs were always good and would make every game better, and well, here we are now.

RE4 came out in January of '05. God of War came out in March of the same year. Both games are fairly responsible for popularizing QTEs in gameplay and cutscenes I'd say, prior they were mostly just an arcade sort of thing where failing would cost you a quarter.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

1stGear posted:

Mad Max has a real obsession with talking about the bad guys' dicks. Like half the bios for the Top Dogs mention something about their penis or sexual proclivities.
Let us not forget the Gay Boy Berserkers and the Smegma Crazies from the second film.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Kontradaz posted:

People always say this poo poo about a variety of PC games but it never works for me, except for Racing games I guess. I recently played the Darksiders action game series with PC + Mouse and everybody on forums I read were like "OMG PLAY THIS WITH A CONTRLLER BLA BLA" and I actually gave it a shot with my PS4 controller. Then I spent like 30 seconds fighting with slow camera controls and lack of keyboard shortcuts and not being able to quickly aim at things. Even in an action / adventure game the mouse makes it so easy to center your view instantly on what you want, or enemies or objects you need to get to. Controllers will always be clunky beasts that I will suck at using. I guess that's what I get for growing up without consoles and just PC games though.

:same:

Except I also play racing games with the keyboard.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

RyokoTK posted:

i like when platinum adds those 'mash X to ORAORAORA' moments in their cutscenes.

RyokoTK posted:

I would like to, except that I died so I spawned at a hospital and there are literally zero vehicles in sight. So when I finally see one that's driving away from me, I'm going to shoot the driver, because in Grand Theft Auto I want a motherfucking car to drive!! It's not my fault I'm hosed up, it's the system that made me this way! And after shooting my gun twice, now there are police surrounding me almost instantly and I'm dead again and right back at the hospital! It's a stunningly incisive piece on criminal recidivism, really.

see, this is what put me off with the cops. their response time is impeccable in the boonies. they should take like five minutes to show up.

also avoiding arrest is now like an alert phase in mgs where you have to hide away from their areas of influence until the heat dies down instead of just being able to outmaneuver the cops in the old games. it was just as fun avoiding heat in older gtas as it was to earn them.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Action Tortoise posted:

also avoiding arrest is now like an alert phase in mgs where you have to hide away from their areas of influence until the heat dies down instead of just being able to outmaneuver the cops in the old games. it was just as fun avoiding heat in older gtas as it was to earn them.
Avoiding arrest is pretty lovely anyway. The cop will psychically track you down, even following you into an area they didn't see you drive into.
The best way to hide is to pull into a corner, actually get out of the car, then take cover behind it in the corner. Until the Choppers start turning up. Then you're just hosed because there's no cool-down on choppers if you shoot one down, they don't have limited fuel so they'll follow you around the whole map, and they'll just spawn on top of you if you start to lose the cops.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cleretic posted:

The time travel in Chrono Trigger is already nonsense, the game is just fun and doesn't dwell on it. This is another reason Chrono Cross is a dumb mess.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Nuebot posted:

I really enjoyed 13-2 outside of the clock puzzles, and Lightning Returns was pretty fun. 13 is the only one of the trilogy I haven't played/finished.

Also have another thing for Final Fantasy Type:0 while I'm here. One of the gameplay mechanics is called kill-sight, basically if you hit an enemy that gets marked by the kill-sight, they die (or a percentage of their health gets bumped off). Landing kill-sights feels really great, but some characters are not designed for it and later on the game puts you up against enemies you will only do scratch damage outside of kill-sights. It's not a good combination. Had a literal 30 min long battle against a yeti waiting for him to fall on his rear end so I could (hopefully) sync up the characters attack animation with the kill-sight popping up.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Man I forgot how lame the middle part of GTA5 is. Everything leading up to the first heist is solid, and then you get relocated to the loving desert, and that part's not bad but it's a lot of driving around nothing in crappy cars, and once you do get back to Los Santos there's a string of really bad missions. The completely insipid port mission is like 20 minutes of crappy minigames, the yoga mission is absolutely awful, and then you get to do a heist with no reward as a free kick in the nuts. Good stuff :thumbsup:

It gets good again near the end of the game but once you unlock Trevor it's a drag for a real long while.

e: Oh yeah that torture mission is in that middle stretch of the game too, sheesh.

RyokoTK has a new favorite as of 19:46 on Dec 17, 2016

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

RyokoTK posted:

Man I forgot how lame the middle part of GTA5 is. Everything leading up to the first heist is solid, and then you get relocated to the loving desert, and that part's not bad but it's a lot of driving around nothing in crappy cars, and once you do get back to Los Santos there's a string of really bad missions. The completely insipid port mission is like 20 minutes of crappy minigames, the yoga mission is absolutely awful, and then you get to do a heist with no reward as a free kick in the nuts. Good stuff :thumbsup:

It gets good again near the end of the game but once you unlock Trevor it's a drag for a real long while.

e: Oh yeah that torture mission is in that middle stretch of the game too, sheesh.

Trevor is also not a particularly endearing character IMO. So on top of the mission structure sucking, you are also playing as an annoying dickhead character.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

RyokoTK posted:

i didn't even realize when i was playing it that trevor's portion mirrors cj's exile into the boonies in SA.

i actually like the concept of switching between different characters during the same mission. it could have been used to be tactical during firefights if the AI was smart enough to cover for itself while you flank the enemy team. i dropped the game a little after the torture mission so i don't remember if any fights really allow for that kinda strategy or if the game just paused all the time to tell you 'now it's time to switch to Franklin.'

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Glukeose posted:

Trevor is also not a particularly endearing character IMO. So on top of the mission structure sucking, you are also playing as an annoying dickhead character.

No see you don't get it, you're supposed to like Trevor cause he is the player in character form! It's satire on how players go on a crazy murder spree constantly and act like terrible people in game so they made an avatar for that attitude!

Other great and amazing commentary from Rockstar: Did you know rich people are really shallow? *leans in, whispers* Did you know Americans consume mass amounts of digital media?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Leal posted:

No see you don't get it, you're supposed to like Trevor cause he is the player in character form! It's satire on how players go on a crazy murder spree constantly and act like terrible people in game so they made an avatar for that attitude!

They made an avatar for that attitude, and then made the rules of the game bizarrely restrictive on how much you can actually do that outside of the very rigidly structured missions. And make sure you drive carefully because if you accidentally sneeze on a pedestrian when a police car is within a thousand feet of you, well, have fun aimlessly trying to escape cops for five minutes before you can start the next mission.

Like, driving and shooting in the game are pretty fun, but the game is so bizarre about how much you can dick around outside of missions.

But yeah, Rockstar's idea of commentary and satire is somehow even more puerile and juvenile than their primary audience.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Action Tortoise posted:

i like when platinum adds those 'mash X to ORAORAORA' moments in their cutscenes.

Wonderful 101 had the best instance of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R7urhjRWWU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Leal posted:

They also thought this was a good idea in a world where Saint's Row already exists.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Ravenfood posted:

They also thought this was a good idea in a world where Saint's Row already exists.

Well the latest SR games are 100% wackiness all the time, so there's definitely room for a relatively serious crime games that let's you mix things with dumb comedy. Sleeping Dogs did it quite well.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Kennel posted:

Well the latest SR games are 100% wackiness all the time, so there's definitely room for a relatively serious crime games that let's you mix things with dumb comedy. Sleeping Dogs did it quite well.

there's still some pacing and tone issues with sleeping dogs. and while i love sr2 for going dark as gently caress with the boss, the game never really has your character reflect on their actions. they get called out all the time, but there's never an introspective moment in the series. the closest the boss ever gets to talking about it is during asha's rescue mission.

bugs aside, i heard the latest mafia is pretty good with keeping a serious mood.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Action Tortoise posted:

there's still some pacing and tone issues with sleeping dogs. and while i love sr2 for going dark as gently caress with the boss, the game never really has your character reflect on their actions. they get called out all the time, but there's never an introspective moment in the series. the closest the boss ever gets to talking about it is during asha's rescue mission.

bugs aside, i heard the latest mafia is pretty good with keeping a serious mood.

The biggest problem with SR2 is if you do the gangs in any order other than Red being last it never measures up. Like there's no way to top how grimzany that mission chain gets.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Lord Lambeth posted:

Wonderful 101 had the best instance of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R7urhjRWWU

Wonderful 101 is the UR-Platinum game and should be the bar all ongoing Platinum games should seek to clear
I don't know anything about the new Nier game but by god I know if Platinum is doing it that it's going to be good

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Len posted:

The biggest problem with SR2 is if you do the gangs in any order other than Red being last it never measures up. Like there's no way to top how grimzany that mission chain gets.

No, the biggest problem with SR2 is that it's such a pain in the rear end to get to work in a modern PC. I would love to play it again but I can't control the cars at all despite my best attempts to install fix mods.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

gohuskies posted:

No, the biggest problem with SR2 is that it's such a pain in the rear end to get to work in a modern PC. I would love to play it again but I can't control the cars at all despite my best attempts to install fix mods.

GOTR doesn't work for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

gohuskies posted:

I didn't know that was a thing I just put it in my 360