Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mine arrived today! High-quality notebook and an old-school fountain pen. This may be the way that I end up keeping track of the names of my scuba students :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Icon Of Sin posted:

Mine arrived today! High-quality notebook and an old-school fountain pen. This may be the way that I end up keeping track of the names of my scuba students :unsmith:

I kept looking for used panty machines but ran out of time to ship from Japan.

I took some fountain pens and nice paper with me on my last float and practiced writing while we were underway and really enjoyed it. I figured you might have a use for a really good notebook and a pretty decent pen. You can refill it with Pilot cartridges or bottled fountain pen ink using the adapter. It's a fine nib so it will write on pretty much any paper.

Sorry it's not a giant dick or anything.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Part two of your gift arrived Santa.

Ya did good kid (assuming those boxes aren't full of scorpions...)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I hope my Satan Claus delivers before I go on vacation next Friday. Also hope my santee is okay, he got the rest of his poo poo a week ago and disappeared. :saddowns:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I hope my Satan Claus delivers before I go on vacation next Friday. Also hope my santee is okay, he got the rest of his poo poo a week ago and disappeared. :saddowns:

Did your gift kill him?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Sent! Hope it doesn't break in transit, I bundled it up well in foam and paper but I still worry.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

bengy81 posted:

Did your gift kill him?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Goddamn Santa loving delivered

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If you killed him with your "gift," you'll probably get sweet red text out of it.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
I'm sorry Santee no walrus dick for you. The shipping place on the island ran out of shipping tubes so I got a bigger box and put some extra goodies to help you with your ED. I hope you like erections lasting longer than four hours. And for god sake wash your hands after handling some of the products before going to the bathroom.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Not sure how official this really is 🤔

In my defense pretty much all those "buried in the yard" jokes were other people making fun of me.

Love the stickers

Not sure what to do with the naval charts but I'm gonna wear that hat, gonna put those books with my case law stuff in my office, gonna eat those bugs & gonna put that subdued satanic flag on my unmarked car.

Also I have your return address Arc Light, does the base x ray incoming mail by any chance?
Hail Santa 🎅🏻

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Ahahaha that rules.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Awesome stuff!

Anyway, my gift hasn't arrived yet. BUT. I did get something special at the office gift exchange:

CHEAP RACIST BEER

The best kind of free beer.

Not trying to set expectations or anything. Just saying. That's what was appropriate in a stuffy office setting.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

My stuff arrived today. Gonna wrap and package it up tonight and send it off to the lucky guy or gal or both.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Not sure how official this really is 🤔

Hmmm no V/R must be fake

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME
:suicide::suicide::suicide:
KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Uh post the link please tia

ASSMAN

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Santa MCNally delivered!

He gave me crab(s)

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Got a package from Santa today!
Thanks bb, you know what I like!

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 16, 2016

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Awesome, USPS still had the package listed out for delivery. I was afraid it got lost.

The map is just a gee-whiz thing, because I thought it was cool. It was used by the Air Corps in WWII, made of silk so that it wouldn't tear or dissolve easily in the event of a water landing.

And the dig about your backyard burial was really a self-deprecating shot at my own terrible murder joke deeper in the package.

You should def slip some larva into your friends' food.

So, yes, that is my real return address. It's not my real name, because I like being able to take precautions when I receive something from GiP. When I get something labeled with that name, I know to open it far from witnesses. Do they x-ray packages on-base? I guess there's only one way to find out.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Lazy Reservist posted:

Santa MCNally delivered!
He gave me crab(s)

Goddamn, the wordplay this year. Whoever said puns are the lowest form of humor was dead on the inside.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Oh goody, boxes addressed to my forum name! It must be that special time of year!
These ones come straight from Amazon, and don't hiss or get hot when I shake them, so I probably don't have to open them in the garage like previous years!

Ooh, nice wrapping paper! Let's see what the card says!

:stare:

Right, where were we.

Oh god.

I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry I wasn't a better son.

Oh man, just what I've always wanted to get pounded in the butt by!

Let's see what's in the other box!

I guess... I guess this is supposed to go in my butt?
E: DOES NOT GO IN BUTT

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dead Reckoning posted:

Oh goody, boxes addressed to my forum name! It must be that special time of year!
These ones come straight from Amazon, and don't hiss or get hot when I shake them, so I probably don't have to open them in the garage like previous years!

Ooh, nice wrapping paper! Let's see what the card says!

:stare:

Right, where were we.

Oh god.

I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry I wasn't a better son.

Oh man, just what I've always wanted to get pounded in the butt by!

Let's see what's in the other box!

I guess... I guess this is supposed to go in my butt?
E: DOES NOT GO IN BUTT

Nice. Flanged prevents it from getting stuck at least.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
That counseling statement hnnnnghhhh

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That hourglass is cool as poo poo.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Godholio posted:

That hourglass is cool as poo poo.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My gift should've arrived this morning for my Santee. I hope he likes it :ohdear:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Uh, oh, there's a box here! I'm gonna go dig out some rubber gloves and post it up in a bit!

Should I be worried? I am worried.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh, my.

It's... it's more beautiful than I ever imagined.

AutisticScreeching
Dec 16, 2016
Well don't keep us waiting Christ

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

OK, here we go!

Satan has seen fit to bless me with art which come from the groin heart:

Some very fine literature:

Awww yeah, I'm gonna have fun with this :tutbutt:

And finally, the pièce de résistance:

I don't have any frames on hand, so this will have to do for now. Conveniently enough, there are already a few hooks where I will be able to showcase these incredible works!

Thank you, Satan Pesticide! :buddy:

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Dec 17, 2016

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

That loving seacockshawks drawing.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm glad you enjoyed. The butt booster is a product of :420:, King of the Hill, and a now very screwed up amazon recommendation list.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

That loving seacockshawks drawing.

i don't even do sportsball and i love it

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
better show up to a seahawks game with that thing

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm glad you enjoyed. The butt booster is a product of :420:, King of the Hill, and a now very screwed up amazon recommendation list.

My amazon recommendations are loving weird because aim shopping for actual Christmas presents so it's like "Hey! Check out this awesome kid's play set with swing and club house. Also check out this rape victim kit."

Couldn't send stuff out today due to rain and lazy. Ship tomorrow for sure amongst the errands.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Everything is here but the last piece, coming from China. Santa will be a little late, but just a little!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I just want to point out to anyone that missed it that I made the pubes out of 12s

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

I just want to point out to anyone that missed it that I made the pubes out of 12s
It really is magnificent.

p.s. Finally got everything together for my Santee, so this will be on the way soon.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Naked Bear posted:

Awww yeah, I'm gonna have fun with this :tutbutt:

This one goes out to a very special lady man. :wink:

Is that a flashbang in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Am I flexing? Why don't you come over here and find out, bb? :bigtran:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh

oh god

• Locked thread