Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well that's :redhammer: I guess, according to votefinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver, V, vanilla town was f u D3.

It is now N3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
f u for Day 3

Absurd Revolver (4): GulagDolls, Max, King Burgundy, Absurd Revolver
Max (1): Absurd Revolver, Epsilon Plus, Absurd Revolver
King Burgundy (0): Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver

Not Voting (1): Hal Incandenza

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to f u. The current f u is December 18th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

f u

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Get your actions in, nerdlords.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Gulagdolls, A, vanilla town was f u N3.

It is now D4.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
f u for Day 4

Not Voting (4): Epsilon Plus, Hal Incandenza, King Burgundy, Max

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to f u. The current f u is December 19th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

f u

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Well, ##no lynch.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Huh.

I do want to no lunch but I want to discuss some things now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

By now I mean tomorrow morning because I am literally about to go to bed.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But I guess Hal will be NK'd tomorrow?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why am I alive???

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why am I alive???

I have an idea but I'm not going to say until tomorrow, if at all.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

No, I'll say tomorrow. There is one situation where scum decided to keep you alive and I'd rather not spell it out for them.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why am I alive???

tbh you don't really do anything special at this point, with only the godfather left on the scum team your investigations aren't anything special

I still value you as a person, though <3

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Epsilon Plus posted:

tbh you don't really do anything special at this point, with only the godfather left on the scum team your investigations aren't anything special

I still value you as a person, though <3

He's confirmed town.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Max posted:

He's confirmed town.

that's not really doing anything, is it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Confirmed town in lylo is usually very bad for scum, since it gives the other unconfirmed town an answer to the question "who is the remaining scum"

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Max posted:

Confirmed town in lylo is usually very bad for scum, since it gives the other unconfirmed town an answer to the question "who is the remaining scum"

I am learning So Much this game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Interesting. This makes me more sure epsilon is the scum. Only reason to keep Hal over gulag is their opinions.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like I guess a wifom argument could be made that Max is trying to make it look like epsilon is the scum with this kill but epsilon's own posts today make it seem like he wouldn't have known better to not eliminate gulag instead of Hal. Meaning killing me or gulag was the right move to eliminate people that want to vote him.

No cuddle still the right move for today. But Hal if I die tonight please vote Epsilon tomorrow.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, WIFOM but if I was scum I would have rocketed Hal to the moon already. I've dealt with the 1 confirmed town in lylo situation before as scum and it's a nightmare to navigate.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
f u for Day 4

Not Voting (4): Epsilon Plus, Hal Incandenza, King Burgundy, Max

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to f u. The current f u is December 19th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 9 hours.

f u

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

King Burgundy posted:

Like I guess a wifom argument could be made that Max is trying to make it look like epsilon is the scum with this kill but epsilon's own posts today make it seem like he wouldn't have known better to not eliminate gulag instead of Hal. Meaning killing me or gulag was the right move to eliminate people that want to vote him.

No cuddle still the right move for today. But Hal if I die tonight please vote Epsilon tomorrow.

If Hal died instead of you, would you be voting me? It seems like everyone's of consensus that Epsilon Is The Scum, and I guess the only reason you all have to not vote me now is the possibility that you're all wrong and you've been played masterfully by Max/KB.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Epsilon Plus posted:

If Hal died instead of you, would you be voting me? It seems like everyone's of consensus that Epsilon Is The Scum, and I guess the only reason you all have to not vote me now is the possibility that you're all wrong and you've been played masterfully by Max/KB.

I was debating between gulag and you. Now that Gulag is dead, I'm feeling pretty confident you are the scum. So you should probably kill me tonight. :)

Although, the smart play left to you is to finally kill Hal and try to convince Max to vote me instead of you. But I can see killing me and hoping Hal hasn't changed his mind about Max. I'm hoping Hal would see through that but who knows.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote no cuddle

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The funny thing is, I am not currently convinced it's 100% epsilon (like, 80%.) I want to put one thing out there: it is, though unlikely, possible that KB is the last scum, and he's dragging epsilon to the finish as an obvious target. In my mind, the two very obvious nk's should have been KB and Hal. Now, one of them will definitely be alive for lylo. If it's Hal, obviously epsilon is scum and I think he made a big error there. If it's KB though, I'm going to urge us all to pause and really re-think what's going on.

If I die, I think you should all stop and consider what's going on because I wouldn't think scum epsilon would do that.

Hal, do you have anything to say before we lock this in?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Never in a million years do I keep Hal alive like that. But I understand you can't disregard the possibility that I was doing that to frame Epsilon.

I would argue that there are four things going for me here. 1) My posting and interactions earlier point to me not being scum. 2) Epsilons posting was scummy. 3) Epsilons posting today points to a scum who didn't realize they were making a poor choice. 4) Gulag was someone that it would make sense for me to take to end game as scum.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

King Burgundy posted:

Never in a million years do I keep Hal alive like that. But I understand you can't disregard the possibility that I was doing that to frame Epsilon.

I would argue that there are four things going for me here. 1) My posting and interactions earlier point to me not being scum. 2) Epsilons posting was scummy. 3) Epsilons posting today points to a scum who didn't realize they were making a poor choice. 4) Gulag was someone that it would make sense for me to take to end game as scum.

Two quick points:

a) Clearing yourself is a bit lame, isn't it?
b) What's the difference between "scum Epsilon" vs. "Epsilon who hasn't played in a while and has forgotten quite a bit"?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Epsilon Plus posted:

Two quick points:

a) Clearing yourself is a bit lame, isn't it?
b) What's the difference between "scum Epsilon" vs. "Epsilon who hasn't played in a while and has forgotten quite a bit"?

A)I'm restating what other people have said.
B)I'll tell you when I see town epsilon next. :)

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

King Burgundy posted:

B)I'll tell you when I see town epsilon next. :)

This is a deeply illuminating answer that fully answers my question and doesn't leave anything to the imagination.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm intrigued by Epsilon suddenly turning the suspicion on to KB.

Is Hal gonna post? I'd like his input before he very likely dies in the night.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I wouldn't call it suspicious, per se, but his tone is a bit grating and I'm starting to feel a bit set-up by the remaining scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote no lynch itchy trigger finger.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry I had a crazy busy day.

I'd like a bit of time tomorrow to get some thoughts, so if we can just hold up that would be cool.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Haha, it's like we coordinated that. :)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Maybe we are actually a double secret scum team did u think of that?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

Maybe we are actually a double secret scum team did u think of that?

Oh man that was my whole theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Scum may as well leave me alive because I don't have super strong scum reads at the moment.

I'm going to look back at some posting in a bit but here is where I stand on everyone

Epsilon - Worst post history out of everyone, pinged me on D1 and never really delivered much afford that I can recall. I really need to reread some of him though because he's been so under the radar

Max - I've had a bad feeling about him most of the game. He's felt like he's been a little TOO helpful most of the game but in a way that makes it appear that's he doing more than he is. If I was voting entirely on my gut it would probably be for Max.

KB - Least suspicious of anyone but I also respect his scum game a lot and I wouldn't entirely rule him out.If I were alive with him tomorrow I'd have to read hard into him.

Still want to look back over some early game stuff again to see if I feel differently after, give me a little while.

That's my most likely to least likely to vote list at the moment though

• Locked thread