Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

"Even if it’s an Atlas punching a Commando, we can basically imagine how that would work."

:smugissar:

Oh wait, different game in alpha. My mistake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
uH-oH

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ArfJason posted:

Hello everyone, please take a break from reading a million words on the game you dislike, and obsessively following people all day on the internet.
You guys doxxed several people, its really insane. You had a mod doxxing someone and instead of reporting it you people said stuff like

these and many more can be found around the time the doxxing happened and its frankly insane people would consider harming others over a videogame. You people are legitimately mentally ill, and must seek help immediately.
Stop doxxing people, stop sending death threats, stop obsessively reading 60000000 words posts of the game you hate on reddit, stop trying to rationalize these things as some sort of perverted sense of justice because someone has the wrong opinion on videogames.

"Specified post was not found in the live forums."

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

another shill article to add to the pile - Star Citizen FPS Star Marine Now Live

God drat it's so blatant

If you read it at face value and know nothing about CIG , it would be easy to say it's misleading information

Nothing is released , nothing is complete. And nothing loving works

And arena commander was already in I thought , how can it be a new game mode included in the patch ?

Someone needs to take them to task over this constant false advertising

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Pimblor posted:

I agree, that I.N.R.I. feller really fans the flames of anti-semitism and should likely be stopped. Also, boxxing is bad. Everyone please call their carents.

Boxing is good exercise and can be enjoyed with friends and family. Box your parents.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Raskolnikov posted:

"Even if it’s an Atlas punching a Commando, we can basically imagine how that would work."

:smugissar:

Oh wait, different game in alpha. My mistake!

I hope someone on the tram at CIG backed Battletech and forwards all their updates to Cobbler lmao

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Skellybones posted:

Boxing is good exercise and can be enjoyed with friends and family. Box your parents.

Ah, sorry about that. I'm sure I meant to say croxxing is bad. Please don't do that.

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

Pimblor posted:

Ah, sorry about that. I'm sure I meant to say croxxing is bad. Please don't do that.

Vaxxing is a good thing, get all your shots, commandos.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Great work Poirot, now can you do something about the antisemitism? Punishing the doxxing would be mucho appreciated, too.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

ZekeNY posted:

Vaxxing is a good thing, get all your shots, commandos.

Oh ho, you have me there commander sheepherder. I meant to say moxxing. Moxxing is bad.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wile e coyote: who is he trying to fool? Doesnt he know its obvious its a drawing of a tunnel? Look. *runs straight into wall and cartoonishly accordions into a flat circle* see?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Sappo569 posted:

God drat it's so blatant

If you read it at face value and know nothing about CIG , it would be easy to say it's misleading information

Nothing is released , nothing is complete. And nothing loving works

And arena commander was already in I thought , how can it be a new game mode included in the patch ?

Someone needs to take them to task over this constant false advertising

You have to ask yourself why CIG has taken the route of not doing the major Conventions or advertising on any of the mainstream outlets and have taken a course of doing in studio livestreams and blogspam like this.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

ArfJason posted:

Wile e coyote: who is he trying to fool? Doesnt he know its obvious its a drawing of a tunnel? Look. *runs straight into wall and cartoonishly accordions into a flat circle* see?

You seem to be distressed commandbro. You should purchase a ship!

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
Please don't moxx me ArfJason.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

ArfJason posted:

lmao Arf I think you accidentally got funny.

Also seriously guys, Arf is making a point here: stop taking dumb bait (yes, I'm aware).

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

lmao Arf I think you accidentally got funny.

Also seriously guys, Arf is making a point here: stop taking dumb bait (yes, I'm aware).

Beet I have great respect for you, but this moxxing cannot stand.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

tooterfish posted:

Well this is bullshit.

Deckard was a replicant, he should be loving dead of old age. :colbert:

Inference was that Deckard and Rachel didn't have the inbuilt time limit.

Just a reminder that hitting profile on a particular poster, then 'adding to ignore list' will effectively cut off low effort trolls.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ArfJason posted:

Great work Poirot, now can you do something about the antisemitism? Punishing the doxxing would be mucho appreciated, too.

Nuclearmonkee posted:

I am a jew and approve this jpg

Sorry man, the chosen people have spoken.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I just wish the epic chillaxed mod bruh who issued a mod challenge like the gbs bitch he is would do something about actual rules breaking rather than being tricked into hunting snipes

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Xaerael posted:

I did a photoshop joke response to this, but it's so disrespectful I felt like I couldn't post it. =(

Do eeet! edit : goddayumn!

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 20, 2016

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sappo569 posted:

Go drat crobblers you total and complete idiot

Even better, I believe they're actually megatextures.

As pioneered in 'rage'.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Pimblor posted:

Beet I have great respect for you, but this moxxing cannot stand.

Prepare for imminent bloxxing commando.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

ArfJason posted:

I just wish the epic chillaxed mod bruh who issued a mod challenge like the gbs bitch he is would do something about actual rules breaking rather than being tricked into hunting snipes

ARFJASON begins with the song ‘Dont Groxx Me‘ that served as the grand introduction sequence of Parp. It is pathetic and makes it clear what lies ahead in the film. There are sequences added to increase the fun quotient but these scenes fail totally in their endeavor. Only a few scenes here and there tickle the funny bone. Thankfully, the film is just 1488 minutes long and the writers and makers try their best in telling the story as quickly as possible. Yet, there are moments that serve no purpose to the film. The song ‘Don't Kroxx Me‘ for example is silly, not even remotely funny and makes one wonder why it is added in the first place. Same goes for the scenes involving I.N.R.I and FYAD. The climax boasts of the supposedly clapworthy fight between the hero and the baddie. But haven’t we seen that countless number of times before?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ArfJason posted:

Report some rule breaking and I will gladly check it out.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Are you trying to tell me that the people who who joined for or only post in this thread are... bad???

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Prepare for imminent bloxxing commando.

Mods?!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Welcome to Hell, commando!!

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

ArfJason posted:

I donno man. If it was just a drawing of a tunnel, how'd the roadrunner get through it?

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

ArfJason posted:

:discourse:

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.
i think arfjason thinks he's people

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
Hey so this one time, I poo poo posted for 60 pages about unsubstantiated noxxing because Terak Damras did the same thing and we said that was all bad. So please, everyone, listen to me, BarfTrent (mods please change my name) because I am the ultimate morale authority on noxxing.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ArfJason posted:

nice meltdown lol

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

ArfJason posted:

:discourse:

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Welcome to Hell, commando!!

Hell Texas!? Please dont coxx me. :twisted:

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Pimblor posted:

Hey so this one time, I poo poo posted for 60 pages about unsubstantiated noxxing because Terak Damras did the same thing and we said that was all bad. So please, everyone, listen to me, BarfTrent (mods please change my name) because I am the ultimate morale authority on noxxing.

I still can't believe they did that Derek Tamras thing. Also was Sandi's teleprompter being constantly savaged by things that made her say dumb stuff cause I watched that abridged version of it and it seemed like it and she seemed kinda annoyed by that.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
Hey thread, yo, lets chat. I can't keep up this dumb gimmick for more than a dozen posts. Max. We're all here, in the Chrismas spirit to enjoy the future parpening. Please stop feeding doxxers like ArfJason and I.N.R.I. who are here at FAU's behest. God bless, namaste, and bless the stimperor. :3:

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

MilesK posted:

I donno man. If it was just a drawing of a tunnel, how'd the roadrunner get through it?

Well, it is Star Citizen. Roadrunner clipped through it.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Maybe his star didn't burn all that bright

You are all falsely assuming that IF Deckard IS a skin job, that he is a Nexus 6 (which IS state of the art, but still a mainstream consumer level model), not an Tyrell R&D baby.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The 6665 page SC thread is nothing- the Trump thread in C-SPAM tapped out at 14,088 pages :godwinning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Update on 2.5:

quote:

Support just got back to me this morning, stating that they understand the live version of the game has been rendered unplayable (invisible players, missing ships, bugged hangars and broken AC). Furthermore, they told me that the development team is fully focused on fixing this issue through to push of patch 2.6 which, according to this email, is "to be released live this week."

Just letting those of you with the current 2.5 bug know that it may be a few days before you can play the alpha. The best thing you can do is contribute to the issue council on the RSI website and post in the forums with your symptoms to give the dev team a good idea of what is needing fixing.

Pretty much what I expected. Broken or not, 2.6 is getting released this week.