Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Somberbrero posted:

thanks little mac! your gifts were super thoughtful and i'm very appreciative. i can't believe you managed to find a comic i was both really interested in and hadn't bought yet. also you can't really see it, but that's a gravity falls hat. a+++ merry christmas

please play in a game soon and be scum so I can just post that picture over and over again while voting for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
yes let's post people's photos all around the game room in order to punish them for trusting us

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Thank you Santa!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

King Burgundy posted:

Thank you Santa!

You're welcome! I'm sorry that the little dude's axe came off, I thought those guys would make nice miniatures for boardgames. Also charger cords are always useful, so I hope you liked everything.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ixtlilton posted:

You're welcome! I'm sorry that the little dude's axe came off, I thought those guys would make nice miniatures for boardgames. Also charger cords are always useful, so I hope you liked everything.

Yup, good stuff! :)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Somberbrero posted:

thanks little mac! your gifts were super thoughtful and i'm very appreciative. i can't believe you managed to find a comic i was both really interested in and hadn't bought yet. also you can't really see it, but that's a gravity falls hat. a+++ merry christmas

I'm glad you liked it! I had to do research but I think it worked out. I happened upon the shirt by chance and it was too good. TOO GOOD.

Now you are scum forever. Enjoy! <3

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

yes, basically

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

some really good secret santas itt

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

i'm proud......... of goons?

surely not

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm not, because Xmas is the worst

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
My gift is going in the mail today. Sorry it took forever santee!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somebody got me a shirt with "No Fun" written on it

Just so you guys know how the world perceives me

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I need 1x replacement for High school mafia (role madness).

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801570&pagenumber=16&perpage=40

It is a good fun role (all my roles are good fun roles TBH) so PM me if you're interested!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I need 1x replacement for High school mafia (role madness).

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801570&pagenumber=16&perpage=40

It is a good fun role (all my roles are good fun roles TBH) so PM me if you're interested!

PUT ME IN COACH

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

PUT ME IN COACH

I'm p sure I cannae do that

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I am free. :)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Thanks! Sent you the PM, you are replacing this is a stickup.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
It wouldn't be the first time I subbed into a game I died in :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I subbed capps into a game after death and it was very confusing for the remaining players to rid themselves of their already established thoughts on her gameplay for the new role.

but it was hilarious to me as a mod so I highly recommend it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It can work sometimes. I got lynched as town and replaced in as scum and then lost, thus losing twice

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
the only context it'd be "okay" is if the player who died literally never posted and got voted out day 1. even then still expect people to complain (but anything you do as a mod will have someone complain so just learn to shrug it off with aplomb).

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

EccoRaven posted:

the only context it'd be "okay" is if the player who died literally never posted and got voted out day 1. even then still expect people to complain (but anything you do as a mod will have someone complain so just learn to shrug it off with aplomb).

I complain if the mod ran too good of a game and gave me nothing to complain about.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I got another thing in the mail. I had my partner remove the customs tag so I don't know what was written on it. It's hard being patient.

But virtue is its own reward yeah?

Yeah... well I'm pretty excited. Thank you so much for all the trouble you went through whomever you are.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

CCKeane posted:

I complain if the mod ran too good of a game and gave me nothing to complain about.

you joke but someone once told me their role PM was too clear which caused them to think their role was a lie.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

EccoRaven posted:

you joke but someone once told me their role PM was too clear which caused them to think their role was a lie.

Ever had a confirmed mason ask if their mason bro was town?

Lol

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

confirmed mason

Doesn't look like anything to me.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

Doesn't look like anything to me.

To explain this Tobbs, Ecco one ran a game where there were confirmed town masons and one was a scum if I remember the tale correctly

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I think my Christmas/birthday present to myself is having to admit that my girlfriend probably committed suicide.

I just realized this and I don't know if I can pull myself together enough to go to work today.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Poison Mushroom posted:

I think my Christmas/birthday present to myself is having to admit that my girlfriend probably committed suicide.

I just realized this and I don't know if I can pull myself together enough to go to work today.

Wow, that's a shocking thing to have to come to terms with, especially w/r/t a SO.

Sorry to hear about that, I'm sending my condolences.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Thank you. I ended up calling out. I
At least I had a valid excuse because I walked home in the rain last night.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

chaoslord posted:

To explain this Tobbs, Ecco one ran a game where there were confirmed town masons and one was a scum if I remember the tale correctly

What the

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

chaoslord posted:

If X is a sacrosanct mafia rule, Ecco ran at least one game ignoring X.

I was scum in a game where the scum had no night kill. We relied on an SK to kill for us, and he got got early on.

Whee.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

One time i signed up for an Ecco game, expecting it to be mafia, but it was actually a mailing list for poodle photos.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh PMush I'm so sorry <333

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

My condolences, PMush. I'm so sorry. :glomp:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I am really sorry to hear this Pmush :(

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

chaoslord posted:

Because ecco is a bastard mod

Poison Mushroom posted:

Holy poo poo pmush... I've been through losing someone close to me to suicide this year too, so if you want to talk about it I'm here for you

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Oh crap. I was going to reappear to post about my secret Santa gift but now feel like that would be crass. You have my deepest condolences PMush and if there is anything at all that you need let me or AR know and it'll be taken care of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

:(, hang in there buddy