Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/811340595356663808
https://twitter.com/TheRealGremlich/status/799392222995156992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

orcinus posted:

”Would you like to rape?
[N]ow [P]ostpone"

Imagine the clipping.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Inkel posted:

How are people still falling for the obvious FYAD bait? Seriously.. some of you are dumb as gently caress.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

alphabettitouretti posted:

Probate everyone who earnestly responds to the zero effort trolling imo

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That excuse doesn't work when I have an extensive record of their CS staff communicating with me over the holiday from last year. Especially since it was the VP of Marketing who personally trains the CS staff.
i read your post but I'm on vacation until the 9th but will make it a top priority when I return

have a very happy holiday and merry new year

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

TheAgent posted:

i read your post but I'm on vacation until the 9th but will make it a top priority when I return

You too, love your work

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
When are our SAG cards supposed to arrive again?

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Dang it, Derek needs to stop posting and let Chris get on with the important job of destroying CIG and the hopes of thousands.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Daz reminded me I haven't been fulfilling my obligation to the thread haha.

Kayak went hiking today and couldn't handle being on a platform over a waterfall, it was awesome.

Hopefully this works, the Awful app is in fact awful.

e: there we go that should fix it

Beet Wagon fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Dec 21, 2016

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ahhaha

[thing] was maybe going to happen, but now I said something, it wont! When it doesnt happen, it proves I was right :smugdog:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

:drat:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

take a good 2-3 year christmas break

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

Kayak went hiking today and couldn't handle being on a platform over a waterfall, it was awesome.

It's okay doggo, no one can see that you're scared under those rad goggles. :c00l:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

TheAgent posted:

That's fine, by then I'm sure the AG will have opened a case.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

alf_pogs posted:

take a good 2-3 year christmas break

Brb just on my 1095 day break

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Thoatse posted:

#istandwithsalmon

Recipe : Salmon soft cheese.

Ingredients :

1 fresh, semi hard cheese round (i personally prefer Brillat-savarin but other can be used like Boursin. If you cant spread it with a knife, its too hard. If you cant cut the round in half lenghtwise, its too soft)
3-4 branch fresh dill (important. dehydrated dill will leach moisture from your cheese and might turn the edge dry)
100g (10-12 slices) Smoked salmon.

- Mince the dill
- Slice your cheese round lenghtwise so you have 2 half sized rounds, like cake layers.
- Roll your half rounds in the chopped dill, covering every side untill its thouroughly speckled green.
- Lay 1/3 of the smoked salmon on the top of one cheese round, covering it with the second round, giving you a green and white cake with a salmon middle.
- Use the remaining salmon to cover the cheese cake side and top.

Cover, put in the fridge and Let rest for 48 hours before eating so the taste of salmon and dill can infuse the cheese , spread on bread or some crackers.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ripptide posted:

ROFL Guess they're really getting desperate, just received my PTU invite for 2.6k. Wonder if I should email them back reminding them I'm a dirty leaver and no longer have an account )

Tell them you refunded but were considering returning because of how impressed you were with Star Marine. Ask them if you would have immediate access to the PTU.

If they say yes post it on :reddit:. They keep harping on how CIG is never going to allow the leavers back in and having them grovel for money from a leaver to the point of moving him ahead of existing backers would be amazing.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I figured this would be the excuse when 2.6 is released broken as poo poo, although I didn't expect it to happen before it's released...

ITS AN ALPHA

Zest
May 7, 2007

ACHIEVE HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE

Beet Wagon posted:

e: there we go that should fix it

Goddamn your dog is cute, beet :kimchi:

best doggles. :kimchi: Where's that Kayak thread seal at?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
lol i just remembered they want to push this to live on Thursday.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Crytek is about to go under

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

OhDearGodNo posted:

Crytek is about to go under

About?

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

Love this... this is how CIG changed the pilot viewpoint in ships so you can see our of the canopy better.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7377757/#Comment_7377757

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

About to going under again still.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

140 mil to get something somewhat close to what is expected

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Crytek Co-Founder and Managing Director, Avni Yerli, said: “Undergoing such transitions is far from easy, and we’d like to sincerely thank each and every staff member – past and present – for their hard work and commitment to Crytek. These changes are part of the essential steps we are taking to ensure Crytek is a healthy and sustainable business moving forward that can continue to attract and nurture our industry’s top talent. The reasons for this have been communicated internally along the way. Our focus now lies entirely on the core strengths that have always defined Crytek – world-class developers, state-of-the-art technology and innovative game development, and we believe that going through this challenging process will make us a more agile, viable, and attractive studio, primed for future success.”

Hmmm

Star citizen Co-Founder and Managing Director, [redacted], said: “Undergoing such transitions is far from easy, and we’d like to sincerely thank each and every staff member – past and present – for their hard work and commitment to star citizen. These changes are part of the essential steps we are taking to ensure star citizen is a healthy and sustainable business moving forward that can continue to attract and nurture our industry’s top talent. The reasons for this have been communicated internally along the way. Our focus now lies entirely on the core strengths that have always defined star citizen – world-class developers, state-of-the-art technology and innovative game development, and we believe that going through this challenging process will make us a more agile, viable, and attractive studio, primed for future success.”

P.S. Ship sale still on for 2 more weeks!!!11!!!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Gravity_Storm posted:

Love this... this is how CIG changed the pilot viewpoint in ships so you can see our of the canopy better.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7377757/#Comment_7377757

loving amazes me to this day that someone signed off on the Starfarer cockpit view. You really don't understand how bad it is until you've made your spaceman sit down in one and you try to fly it. Like the Freelancer view is stupid enough as it is but holy gently caress is the starfarer bad.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Look what hit the front page of gaming....

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5jdjb7/vanduul_carrier/

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

alphabettitouretti posted:

Probate everyone who earnestly responds to the zero effort trolling imo

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

:negative:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like disco is fired/[redacted]/drunk somewhere,

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/362745/community-manager-s-log-and-schedule-december-19th-2016

New dev same as old, SHIP SALES FIRST SENTENCE!!!11111

yep.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lime Tonics posted:

Looks like disco is fired/[redacted]/drunk somewhere,

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/362745/community-manager-s-log-and-schedule-december-19th-2016

New dev same as old, SHIP SALES FIRST SENTENCE!!!11111

yep.

Thank the White Christ.

(https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7378632/#Comment_7378632)

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Not a cul6t5, ,svl8vlh8iutvghlfsn ,bhnm b

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/362765/should-cig-stop-listening-to-us

We pledged to let CR make the game he always wanted to make. Not to make a mediocre PoS based off compromises to placate a polarized community.

hmmm

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

ArfJason posted:

BTW unsubstantiated pedo accusations have a history of severe punishment on this site, so I hope you guys can see into that.
Guess I'll have to add it to the list:
Dont doxx.
Dont send death threats.
Dont spend every day of your lives trawling through posts about the videogame you hate.
Dont follow people online and keep track of all their activities because they like the wrong videogames.
Dont accuse people of a major crime like pedophilia without substantial evidence.
Dont tell people to kill themselves.

Was you born mad bro?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Hey mod bro could you do something about the antisemitic imagery on this page, the posters that did it, and maybe something about the doxxing while youre at it? Thanks lots dude, keep up the good fight.

Agreed. It's unacceptable

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

BTW unsubstantiated pedo accusations have a history of severe punishment on this site, so I hope you guys can see into that.
Guess I'll have to add it to the list:
Dont doxx.
Dont send death threats.
Dont spend every day of your lives trawling through posts about the videogame you hate.
Dont follow people online and keep track of all their activities because they like the wrong videogames.
Dont accuse people of a major crime like pedophilia without substantial evidence.
Dont tell people to kill themselves.

Thank you

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/TBRqJpo.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

The Titanic posted:

Whatever half cute gimmick you had is pointless now. You're pretty loving gross. I hope posting that gross poo poo made you feel good and your internet friends give you an e-high five, because you're a nasty person otherwise.

It's called metzitzah b'peh and they sell the discarded foreskins to skincare companies to put in anti wrinkle cream

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)