Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

butterbar posted:

People are used to utter incompetence and shitfuckery from their giant corporations, so when a company is well run and also doesn't treat their customers like poo poo, people can recognize that and appreciate it

Oh that's good to know.

I thought it was all the brainwashing.

I'm so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
If they raise the price of hot dogs I will turn on them like a rabid dog

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014
Holy poo poo I forgot that if you're in the upper Midwest, instead of the generic polish sausage you note can get a juicy bratwurst from Usinger's, made in bratland, Milwaukee. They bake them in the pizza oven and they come out incredibly grilled. Don't forget to get some free sauerkraut with it. Boom.

Oh yeah I stopped by during the packers game and loaded up with artichoke dip, toilet paper, wrapping paper, and lobster tails for surf and turf for Christmas. Checkout took all of two minutes. Always go during the local games and you'll breeze through every time.

jamoncorona fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 19, 2016

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
How is BJs compared to Costco? I'm moving to an area soon that only has BJs :ohdear:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I like bjs.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I live in a county inhabited by some of the slimiest rich white people in the country.

Costco is where I go to have people push their carts into my car doors and leave them. My insurance company hates costco.

I still love it, though. I mean, that nut mix so good.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

My Man Shran posted:

I live in a county inhabited by some of the slimiest rich white people in the country.

Costco is where I go to have people push their carts into my car doors and leave them. My insurance company hates costco.

I still love it, though. I mean, that nut mix so good.

By leaving their carts embedded in your car's doors, they are creating a job. Some one has to put them back.

:v:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Oh, that's what Mitt meant.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
To the couple at the Costco cafe tables that had purchased one giant package of english muffins, a 2 jar pack of Jif peanut butter (creamy), and the Trojan pleasure pack of condoms, I hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Bernie knows whats up

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

deadkiller615 posted:

Bernie knows whats up

:dukedog:

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

VendaGoat posted:

Oh that's good to know.

I thought it was all the brainwashing.

I'm so stupid.

Is it brainwashing that you love your parents?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My TV is about to die, time to go get a motherfucking TV at Costco, thanks Costco

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
get a curved one!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they have some of those curved tvs at my work i think they are actually worse thn non-curved somehow like wtf is the point of that

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

thathonkey posted:

they have some of those curved tvs at my work i think they are actually worse thn non-curved somehow like wtf is the point of that

You have to be right where the sweet spot is, and nobody else can occupy that space at the same time. It's bullshit.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

thathonkey posted:

I asked a costco salesman once what the point of a curved TV was and he just shrugged and said he had no idea

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:trumppop:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Jesus :vince: that looks good

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

is that for one person cause that's like 15k calories assuming a diet drink

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
double

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

is that for one person cause that's like 15k calories assuming a diet drink

Not today, but I have eaten this myself before.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

i am the churro; hello

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

That whole lot costs about $4.50

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I don't think that's 15k kcal but it's definitely not something you'd want to eat unless you're doing something like eating light thinking your day isn't going to be very active and then getting invited on a last minute 50km bike ride.

Also biking to Costco is fun and healthy I should do that tomorrow we're apparently out of chicken strips.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Going to Costco for me is a sure fire way to enrich my wardraobe with a new pair of sweatpants, and 200 dollars worth of vitamins.

Also if they have Tres Leches cake, buy it. Even though the fuckers had it at 12 dollars and now it's 16 or something crazy, its not actually that crazy, only crazy good.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
I went today and got the pub mix solely because of this thread, it is good.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

thathonkey posted:

It's a gimmick because people aren't buying new tvs. It's the same reason they came out with 3d tvs. Trying to reinvent the wheel to get people to replace their working ones.

Get a non-curved OLED if you can. Sadly they are less common than curved ones but they are the best looking tvs ever made. You don't even need a 4k one. Though I think there's only one OLED, non-curved, 1080p tv in existence.

Buying a TV at Costco is always smart. You get a two year return policy.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just got a new tv that is the most basic thing possible it's an LG, 50", 1080 and it cost $350. looks great to me. gently caress all that other poo poo.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

thathonkey posted:

i just got a new tv that is the most basic thing possible it's an LG, 50", 1080 and it cost $350. looks great to me. gently caress all that other poo poo.

Not bad, mine had some basic 4K HDR LG's for $899, shits awesome.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

If you aren't sitting on a couch directly in front of it it looks bad. Its very niche.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

thathonkey posted:

It lets them advertise ever-increasing screen sizes.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

It's a gimmick because people aren't buying new tvs. It's the same reason they came out with 3d tvs. Trying to reinvent the wheel to get people to replace their working ones.

Get a non-curved OLED if you can. Sadly they are less common than curved ones but they are the best looking tvs ever made. You don't even need a 4k one. Though I think there's only one OLED, non-curved, 1080p tv in existence.

Buying a TV at Costco is always smart. You get a two year return policy.

What tv is that, I want another OLED TV but I'm sick of paying for 4K

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Glazier posted:

Not bad, mine had some basic 4K HDR LG's for $899, shits awesome.

Last year (man, prices have dropped since then) I got a Vizio 55" 4K Smart TV for about $800-900 or so. I'm quite pleased with it. I got it from Costco of course.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Vizio got bought out by some Chinese company, so countdown until they become awful poo poo

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Like hell I'm letting something as small as snow covered trails get in between me and the great savings and selection at Costco.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
are those like hand protector things on your handlebars?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EvilJoven posted:

Like hell I'm letting something as small as snow covered trails get in between me and the great savings and selection at Costco.

Costco hero right here folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

are those like hand protector things on your handlebars?

Ya. They're called CobraFists. They're really nice especially when it's like -20c. On a warmer -5c day like today once they warm up you can actually ride without gloves.