Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

What is your avatar from?

I have no clue, I was randomly googling things for a new avatar when I got my name change and stumbled upon this picture. If I had to guess, some music video or such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Krunge posted:

I have no clue, I was randomly googling things for a new avatar when I got my name change and stumbled upon this picture. If I had to guess, some music video or such.

Cool, I like it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

My girlfriend lives in California while I live in NZ and long distance is hard while we save for a ticket for one to go to the other. I love her a whole lot and want to spend my life with her so just finding someone closer is not an option.

Also Arrival is excellent.

Good luck my man. My wife and I met on OKCupid, so you're not alone in the whole 'long distance -> happily ever after' thing!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Podima posted:

My wife and I met on OKCupid
:toot: Glad it's worked out for someone.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hey all I won two fantasy championships tonight and came in 3rd in my other. Hope the holidays are good for you too. God bless.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

Cool, I like it.

You got me curious so I started looking it up, and the only source I can find are eight billion gifts hosted on various sight under some combination of the tags applause, clapping, and creepy. Not an original source in sight. :shrug:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Hey all I won two fantasy championships tonight and came in 3rd in my other. Hope the holidays are good for you too. God bless.

Good work. Glad it was a good holiday season for ya :)

Krunge posted:

You got me curious so I started looking it up, and the only source I can find are eight billion gifts hosted on various sight under some combination of the tags applause, clapping, and creepy. Not an original source in sight. :shrug:

They look like Wii people

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

They look like Wii people

The only thing I'm sure about is it's some sort of stop motion cut out animation.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Mr. F! posted:

How did you guys meet?

World of Warcraft. :v:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Krunge posted:

*hits the big red reminder button*
Cool, I'm settled in and winding down, lemme get these started.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

PMush Perfect posted:

Cool, I'm settled in and winding down, lemme get these started.

Do one for me, heres my question: what does 2017 have in store for me?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Mr. F! posted:

That's not how it works, you need to post something bothering you about life at present.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Technically, "I'm worried about the future" counts.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

North Carolina has a very high density of military personnel, so you get to enjoy a swifter end than most of us.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

North Carolina has a very high density of military personnel, so you get to enjoy a swifter end than most of us.

My brother is joining the Army so I hope not, lol. :)

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

SirSamVimes posted:

That's not how it works, you need to post something bothering you about life at present.

The only thing thats really bothering me in my life at present that will persist into the future is substance abuse.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mr. F! posted:

The only thing thats really bothering me in my life at present that will persist into the future is substance abuse.

Yes, I've noticed a lack of quality in your posting too.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mills posted:

Yes, I've noticed a lack of quality in your posting too.

LMAO, thats a great joke. Hope you're doing well mills

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I might have to bite the bullet and finally buy a real tarot deck again, I've been spending the last twenty minutes on and off wrestling with various tarot sites, and they're all loving garbage.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

I might have to bite the bullet and finally buy a real tarot deck again, I've been spending the last twenty minutes on and off wrestling with various tarot sites, and they're all loving garbage.

I own a tarot deck but I also use a site sometimes, it's this one: http://www.tarotlore.com/tarot-reading/

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest mom gave me a nice deck for Christmas and claims one of the cards looks like me.

My girlfriend says the same, except a different card 😝

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

what! post it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't have it on me now. It's actually one of the ones I drew for you, the shirtless boy lying in the field

E: 3 of cups maybe? Of swords?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

???????????

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

for comparison, the Correct Opinion card;

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I actually agree more with her, except I was never that skinny

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
pmom is right

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I side with taste on this one

Maybe it's just cause I think it looks more like something you'd do

E: is the whole deck just pictures of you?

Jump King fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Dec 27, 2016

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

perhaps... the magic of tarot lies in the interpretation....

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

PMush Perfect posted:

Technically, "I'm worried about the future" counts.

I'm worried about the future

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, I don't think I can do this without a real deck. It feels awkward and forced and that's usually when witching goes sideways, when you force it. Then you end up with really dumb, ham-fisted interpretations and forcing your expectations on the reading instead of letting the reading inform you of your expectations. It's just bad times all around, like trying to give good advice while you're stressed out.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

the lesson here is that magic is dumb and wrong

science and math are clearly better

tell me your problems and I'll generate an aphanumeric number and interpret it for you

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah, I don't think I can do this without a real deck. It feels awkward and forced and that's usually when witching goes sideways, when you force it. Then you end up with really dumb, ham-fisted interpretations and forcing your expectations on the reading instead of letting the reading inform you of your expectations. It's just bad times all around, like trying to give good advice while you're stressed out.

Well I still was given an excuse to vent a bit so all's well.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The shirtless boy in the field.

Source: I'm Mills.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Mills posted:

The shirtless boy in the field.

Source: I'm Mills.

[citation needed]

Mills