Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

What're the chances that your selection of support servants become the real Grand Servants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yorokobe

https://twitter.com/joujinakata123/status/812819671745372161

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

quote:

Fou/Four is the fourth Beast, known as Primate Murder in other worlds.

What

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That's one of the big dead apostle ancestors on tsukihime btw

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
This will be the first 30$ paid gacha right? That's pretty good value for a 5*.

e: Grrrrgh, even Gacha Merlin form my support list (thanks Japanese Whale friend!) is pretty good. His third skill pairs super really well with Mordred*.

Machu with Lord Camelot. Merlin with 1st, and third skills, Mordred's own buster up, plug suit attack up; mana burst for crits; and Mordred pretty much can wipe even Saber enemies.

*Which actually really makes sense if you think about it. Merlin's gotta be like Mordred's creepy uncle.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Dec 25, 2016

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
With my command seals recharged completely, I blitzed Solomon using my all out DPS team. Double Jeanne Alters hits his HP like an axe :twisted:

Last round was much easier, I did Jeanne Alter, Jeanne, and Merlin support and no one died.

I've beaten FGO, mabye it's time to find something else to play :v:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A dozen translated mashu and jeanne h-doujs. A christmas miracle.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

OK I am completely baffled here.

I drew Saber Lancelot. I have him and can select him for everything but for some odd reason the party select menu.

I can't put him in my party, even if I empty it out so it's not cost issues. He's just not selectable.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The only way I was able to survive that 1.M Goetia for more than a few turns was a team of Merlin/Waver/Tamamo. This team did very little damage (though got the Caster bonus against him when they did) but can survive indefinitely until I'm unlucky enough to either be hit by a crit version of his single beam attack or have his single target used on the same person twice. That team basically renders his NP useless, though, since I can keep de-charging it with Waver's NP and Tamamo's skill and block with Merlin's skill (which is always charged thanks to Tamamo).

Despite all this, I had to revive twice (only fight that's ever happened). Though he only had 100k left before the second revive.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
Santa got me Merlin this Christmas. This is good.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Googling doesn't seem to give any good results when I search for the best place to farm certain materials (in this case dragon fangs and infinity gears); most of the results are from a year+ ago. I know there are a bunch of places that technically can drop the former, but which are considered the best? Do higher level monsters have a higher drop chance?

I wanna hurry up and finish ascending Merlin and Saber Lancelot (the latter so I can use grails on him). Saber Lancelot is probably my favorite character so far to use; his skills seem to make a much bigger difference in his damage than other characters.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
France for Dragon's Fangs and London for Gears, Wyverns given fangs and Robotic Dolls give gears so look for maps that have a large amount of either.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Dr Pepper posted:

I can't put him in my party, even if I empty it out so it's not cost issues. He's just not selectable.

Take a screenshot of the party select menu, there should be some text on him explaining the issue.

Ytlaya posted:

Googling doesn't seem to give any good results when I search for the best place to farm certain materials (in this case dragon fangs and infinity gears); most of the results are from a year+ ago. I know there are a bunch of places that technically can drop the former, but which are considered the best? Do higher level monsters have a higher drop chance?

Here.

And yes, the higher the level the better. But I'm pretty sure the daily quests have boosted drop rates.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dante Logos posted:

Santa got me Merlin this Christmas. This is good.

He's my first 5-Star. A Christmas miracle!

:hfive:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I didn't roll Merlin but I did get Emiya!

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

BlitzBlast posted:

Take a screenshot of the party select menu, there should be some text on him explaining the issue..

Actually I figured out the problem.

I had at some point set the party select menus to filter out Sabers.

As Lancelot is my first Saber I hadn't noticed until now. :downs:

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

MonsieurChoc posted:

He's my first 5-Star. A Christmas miracle!

:hfive:

What's up Merlin buddies. :hfive: A shame I didn't have time/mats to ascend him much for Solomon, but he'll be around for Caster shenanigans for part two and 2017 events.

Also, as predicted, Santa Alter got my started-in-early-November butt through Solomon before the new year. God bless Excalibur Morgan when it's buffed with Mana Burst, Hero Creation, Illusory Charisma & the Mystic Code powerup. It feels good to take more than a third off a 1.5m HP boss' bar in one turn. (I do have a maxed Merlin on my friend list!)

Now to see where the game goes from here. The goddamn Primate Murder reveal was amazing, if only because of how it will make some long-term fans flip out. :v:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Four is like a Pokemon that would have one day evolved into Primate Murder except Merlin took him in and spent lots of time with it in Pokemon Amie/Refresh so he filled up the heart bar and now Four loves humans.

Also he keeps hitting 'B' every time it gets fed a Rare Candy.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Rate-ups are a lie. I keep trying to get Avenger Gorgon, but no luck yet. Still, got NP2 Mordred and TamaCat.

Mordred was MVP for the 1mil HP fight, since she could hat-cleanse into NP-Buster-Buster pretty much at will.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

AfroSquirrel posted:

Rate-ups are a lie. I keep trying to get Avenger Gorgon, but no luck yet. Still, got NP2 Mordred and TamaCat.

Mordred was MVP for the 1mil HP fight, since she could hat-cleanse into NP-Buster-Buster pretty much at will.

What's the general consensus on Avenger Gorgon? Is she basically like a Jeanne Alter-lite? I have one at NP2 and was thinking of leveling it up once I finish leveling Merlin and Quetzalcoatl.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
She is basically garbage.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

She is basically garbage.

Uhhhhh? She got big boobers.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Uhhhhh? She got big boobers.

thank you

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

KnK 1, 3 ,4, 5, and 6 are all very good movies that Baal should watch

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Her stats are good, her skills are good (Monstrous Strength should be 2 turns though). Sadly her NP is hot garbage.
If you have a way to feed her stars she'll get the job done

Erg posted:

KnK 1, 3 ,4, 5, and 6 are all very good movies that Baal should watch

That you still haven't managed to do this is both sickening and heartbreaking

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Gorgon is okay but her skills are pretty drat meh because they're literally Rider's while the other two gold Avengers are rocking some insane skillsets. Her NP also sucks.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wuxi posted:

Her stats are good, her skills are good (Monstrous Strength should be 2 turns though). Sadly her NP is hot garbage.
If you have a way to feed her stars she'll get the job done

That you still haven't managed to do this is both sickening and heartbreaking

I WATCHED THE SECOND ONE NOW

I thought it was alright

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
imo spiral paradox is not only the peak of KnK, but also type moon. it was just real fuckin cool

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

klapman posted:

imo spiral paradox is not only the peak of KnK, but also type moon. it was just real fuckin cool

It's an insanely freaking good movie.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fate-Apocrypha/Ch-007--Episode--007-Knight-of-Rebellion?id=340455

Moerdred

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Freak Futanari posted:

It's an insanely freaking good movie.

It's really cool how Ufotable turned Nasu's old mediocre Web novel into some very good movies.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

It's really cool how Ufotable turned Nasu's old mediocre Web novel into some very good movies.

I'm looking forward to an adaptation of Notes, coming 2034

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I'm waiting for the probably never coming Mahoyo adaptation.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
At the rate they are pumping out all these anime and movie at the same time, i think it's just a matter of time and studio limitations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

I want Mordred and Arthuria to have a good relationship. :smith:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It was pretty boring today, so I decided to spent all the friend point to grind CE exp, and now my kinoki wrestling ce is lv 87.

Soon when the I maxed it, Jalter will have theoretically (15488 + 10% class mod + 2000 CE atk) * 1.15 CE effect = 21892.32 ATK

Screw NP 5, this will hurt like hell when she crit! :black101:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

But did you roll Angra?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

BlitzBlast posted:

But did you roll Angra?
I already have one... But still no Meada Lili

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

But did you roll Angra?

Is Angra supposed to be really rare in the friend gacha? I've gotten only one despite obviously having doing many, many friend gacha rolls.

edit: I'm looking forward to the Rider ascension daily tomorrow, since I need gold Rider statues to finally finish ascending Quetzalcoatl and the Rider ascension quest also drops dragon fangs, which I also need to ascend Mordred (who I've kinda made lower priority since I already have an NP2 Arturia).