Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
PUMA DARK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Puma Dark is definitely my jam

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
wow, Ricky Mandel getting screen time

(edit): Famous B isn't wrong, no one cares about Texano

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Flippy poo poo rules.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Xerzes posted:

Flippy poo poo rules.

Angelico and Jack work so well together, having teamed so much

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
aaaaand...rip Angelico's elbow for real :smith:

that also may have been where Jack broke his jaw

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

aaaaand...rip Angelico's elbow for real :smith:

It got for real hurt in that match?

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
What's in the box? They should make it glow like in Pulp Fiction

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yeah that's not a work :gonk:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SgtSteel91 posted:

It got for real hurt in that match?

I believe that's where he both dislocated and fractured his elbow. He's out for basically the rest of the season (I don't remember if he comes back at the very end or not)

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I hope the immortal lady cop emerges as Puma's nemesis, Queen Cougar

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/AngelicoAAA/status/814283170010963968

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Boo

e: More Cage, yay!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
WE NOT GONNA WAIT

Dario is my favorite

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Gonna laugh if this ends in a draw and Dario makes them chase the Trios titles

eljackass
May 19, 2004

I wish he woulda made it a ladder match, just coz I want to hear him yell LADDER MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/RealDarioCueto/status/814284821161738240

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I hope they keep Dario for the entire series run, he's great

eljackass
May 19, 2004

:laffo: That is so awesome

e: Oh I meant REALLY FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Shaq's going rate must be pretty cheap these days if he's slumming it in General Insurance commercials.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
There is apparently a "mid-season finale" on January 11 -- I wonder if they are going to take a short break after that and separate out this season a little since the Season 4 tapings are apparently starting later

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Texano

Texano stop

This is not how you put steroids in your body

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Shaq should start selling razors and other random poo poo with Brett Favre

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Oh man, did Cage hit the stairs there?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I love it whenever the "GET YOUR poo poo IN" chants make it to TV

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
those bleachers are hard as hell, he's not kidding, I've had bruises on my legs just from standing up and down all day on the drat things

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Real good, by far the best match I've seen from Texano in LU. Mostly because it was just a slugfest

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Can't wait for Machine Aztec God Vessel Cage

eljackass
May 19, 2004

It's a lot cooler than he thought huh

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

So Cage won the Infinity Gauntlet?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SgtSteel91 posted:

So Cage won the Infinity Gauntlet?

Season Five spoiler pic of Cage:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Does he wrestle with the gauntlet on? He better wrestle with the gauntlet on.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm not asking for much, just that when the god finishes possessing Cage, we get some Sentai transformation in which the glove becomes a full body armor. That shoots lightning.

Also, Puma Dark, I hope he turns back to the light at some point. :ohdear:

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Benne posted:

Fubo is now making me log in every time on Roku instead of saving my account info, which sucks because typing out passwords on the Roku remote is The Literal Worst.

Kinda late to this, but I switched back to Sling when they had a deal where you got a Roku stick when you sign up for a month and it's gotten way better than when I originally had it, and is way more stable that Fubo.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

They really edited the Angelico/Havok - Evans/Black match. Angelico was writhing around in pain for what seemed like forever :(

Texano-Cage was my second favorite match of the taping weekend. Those chairshots were uncomfortably brutal. I was up on the balcony above the bleachers and man those bleacher bumps looked painful.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Dec 30, 2016

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jenkem Delivery posted:

They really edited the Angelico/Havok - Evans/Black match. Angelico was writhing around in pain for what seemed like forever :(

Yeah, you could really see the editing seams on TV. They showed Angelico laying in the ring for a while, Jack and PJ are clearly backing off knowing it's a legit serious injury, and then we basically get a smash cut where they go straight to the finish.

Benne fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Dec 30, 2016

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Son of Havoc is the only one to escape his trios team without serious injury :(

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Jenkem Delivery posted:

That's one of those cases where I'm glad for the editing. I have no desire to see Angelico in that kind of pain for very long. It was hard enough to see just the snippet we got knowing how rough that injury was. At least we have the comfort of knowing that he is healed up and back to work now so it wasn't anything career-threatening. RIP his nice new Lucha Underground gear though.

quote:

Texano-Cage was my second favorite match of the taping weekend. Those chairshots were uncomfortably brutal. I was up on the balcony above the bleachers and man those bleacher bumps looked painful.

Cage always takes chairshots square on the top of his head and it is scary as hell, even if the chairs are a little gimmicked. Like even on the shot he gave Texano you can see Cage overshoot the head and mostly get Texano's back. But everyone who gives Cage a chairshot just straight-up clobbers him, which makes me convinced that he's telling people to do them that way. I've never seen him seem legitimately shook by one either -- either he has a skull like a solid stone or his dumb pseudo-mohawk provides a lot more padding than it might appear. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think it's a good idea for him to take them like that, regardless of how immune he may think he is to them).

Those bleacher bumps have to be horrible to take. Those loving things have no give at all.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

StarkRavingMad posted:

That's one of those cases where I'm glad for the editing. I have no desire to see Angelico in that kind of pain for very long. It was hard enough to see just the snippet we got knowing how rough that injury was. At least we have the comfort of knowing that he is healed up and back to work now so it wasn't anything career-threatening. RIP his nice new Lucha Underground gear though.

Cage always takes chairshots square on the top of his head and it is scary as hell, even if the chairs are a little gimmicked. Like even on the shot he gave Texano you can see Cage overshoot the head and mostly get Texano's back. But everyone who gives Cage a chairshot just straight-up clobbers him, which makes me convinced that he's telling people to do them that way. I've never seen him seem legitimately shook by one either -- either he has a skull like a solid stone or his dumb pseudo-mohawk provides a lot more padding than it might appear. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think it's a good idea for him to take them like that, regardless of how immune he may think he is to them).

Those bleacher bumps have to be horrible to take. Those loving things have no give at all.

I refuse to believe that Brian Cage is making any sort of poor long-term life and health decisions regarding his wrestling career :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm okay with being the only person who ever says YAY TEXANO JR IS HERE YAY

• Locked thread