Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i think thats a chicken bake

what if they made a chicken teriyaki bake :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
There's a really good Jalapeno yogurt dip called Skotiadias in Canada and I advise you to get it if that sounds good to you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

angerbeet posted:

There's a really good Jalapeno yogurt dip called Skotiadias in Canada and I advise you to get it if that sounds good to you.

The secret ingredient is goat's milk

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

maniacripper posted:

"Here's a cup of salad!" -Asians

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that slurpee sucks poo poo!!!!

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
postin from inside The Costco, gonna buy a thing of kodiak pancake mix and a gallon of blueberries for the week

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
Anyone bought a car through Costco recently? Can you get a significantly better deal than normal dealership bargaining?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's a great deal if you need 4 cars

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I bought my current phone from Costco a couple years ago and installed the Awful app while eating a slice.

:getin:

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

tbh i'm still upset that someone's costco has bratwursts and mine doesn't

e: at the food court

Not just a bratwurst. They're Usingers.

E: with free sauerkraut too!

jamoncorona fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 29, 2016

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

grellgraxer posted:

Anyone bought a car through Costco recently? Can you get a significantly better deal than normal dealership bargaining?

Depends on the make and model , but usually you can get a better price if you're a shrewd negotiator. it's a decent price though if you do not want to negotiate.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

grellgraxer posted:

There's a deal on GM cars right now but why would you want one of those?
The car program is pretty good if you know exactly what you want and don't feel like haggling.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

grellgraxer posted:

IIRC it's just TrueCar with maybe couple hundred dollars discount, just like the USAA service. I got my car through it and it was pretty awesome, they even shipped it from Ft. Myers to Tampa for free.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got some paper towels, Goldfish crackers, socks, a flannel and some storage totes for like $50. Those paper towels will last me forever too. Fuckin' Costco.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Original_Z posted:

To be honest there's nothing really exciting about the Japanese version compared to other countries.

Uhhh, bulgogi bake is the second best bake that Costco has ever done. The carne asada one was of course the best of all time, but from talking to one of the food court supervisors they got rid of it because it was too labor intensive to make.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Meydey posted:

The car program is pretty good if you know exactly what you want and don't feel like haggling.

This was me in February 2015. I've posted about my experience earlier in the thread, but I knew I wanted a Honda Fit, and Costco did all the work. The only haggling was how much I would get in trade-in value for my old car, and I got exactly what I hoped for on that, too. I'd recommend it to any Costco members as long as you already have a good idea of what you want.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

5 lbs of walnuts for 9 loving dollars

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Got a 70 inch Vizio M series for $1497 CAD on boxing day. But that was cause they were trying to dump the stock at my specific location. It was like $500 under cost lmao

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
im happy with my aging 42" hd tv. i might go 70-80 inch when we have flexible oled panels that you just slap onto your wall

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

kazr posted:

5 lbs of walnuts for 9 loving dollars

3 pounds of fresh broccoli for 5 bucks sooonnnnn

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
Any update on the 1080p oled tv?

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014
Just got one and half gallons of white vinegar for 2.99, and 13.5lb of baking soda for 5.89. Giant science fair volcano here I come!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was flipping through the guide on my TV and saw the word Costco so I turned it on. It was Dr. Oz. They did a walkthrough of the food that they prepare in-house (like bakes and poo poo). They couldn't find anything wrong with them so he apparently likes Costco which immediately made me second guess all of the decisions I've made in my life. :smith:

But no! No one will take me from my Costco. Looking at it in a different light, if a charlatan hack even likes Costco, then it must be magical. :unsmith:

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

jamoncorona posted:

Just got one and half gallons of white vinegar for 2.99, and 13.5lb of baking soda for 5.89. Giant science fair volcano here I come!

That's more of either one of those products than I have purchased in my last nine lifetimes combined.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

50/50 vinegar and water is a great cleaning product.

Baking soda's great in the washing machine.

I go through those a lot.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I love you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like when i show my card when i enter its like being in a cool club :downsa:

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
I'm headed to Costco right now, maybe they will have some 'fresh pizza'.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Chinatown posted:

It's the coolest club you can be in, a club for savings

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Mons Hubris posted:

I guess you could call it a Price Club.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nfcknblvbl posted:

I guess you could call it a Price Club.

:yeah:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mons Hubris posted:

By Grapthar's Hammer!

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Chinatown posted:

I put it in the little driver's license sleeve of my wallet so I can flash it like a badge as I walk in.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
The 5 pound bag of frozen stir fry vegetables are excellent and highly recommended. I think the bag is $6.99. Really high-quality big pieces of broccoli, water chestnuts, carrots, yellow carrots, red peppers, and mushrooms. Sometimes I just steam the vegetables in the microwave and they are good with nothing on them. A lot of stir fry mixes from the regular grocery store are often filled with cheap crap like zucchini and broccoli stems.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love those. I have a normandy blend in my freezer right now.

Awesomely easy way to add vegetables to your meal. Grab a few handfuls, throw in pot, heat up, stuff into face.

Welcome to my belly. I love you.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have a normandy blend in my freezer right now.

Awesomely easy way to add vegetables to your meal. Grab a few handfuls, throw in pot, heat up, stuff into face.

Just finished my bag last night!

You know what that means!!!

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Chinatown posted:

Just finished my bag last night!

You know what that means!!!

Hello Chinatown!

Please come and join the nice people of the cellar door megathread in Cool Crew Chat Central. We've reserved a nice damp spot just for you!

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Costco is okay if you like filling your home with enough toilet paper and cereal to entomb yourself

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I got Normandy bag, Stir Fry bag, and those organic peas/corn/carrots in my freezer right meow. I use that poo poo every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I miss Costco. I used to live ten minutes from one, but now the nearest one from me is twenty-five minutes away, and it just seems like too far of a drive for me to go. Maybe I'll rejoin.