Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anidav posted:

GULAG DOLLS IS SILENCED, AND CAN ONLY POST IN VOTES

What the gently caress 😤

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote gulagdolls

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote Anon

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote Slasher hawke

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
Inf did you kill Bif?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
A fallen comrade
Would be scattered to the heartless
Maybe an ocelot
Has spots of a different hue

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Inf did you kill Bif?

The answer is no. Now I'm depressed :(

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

I am a god

?

##vote mystical machine gun

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Everyone alive was voting town yesterday which makes things more convenient.

iajanus: Poor naive iajanus bought Gulag's "claim" regarding Hiip. It didn't pan out because this is what Gulag does but iajanus trusted him scumbo rating 2.5/5

DickyB: moved off scumcoq to vote hiip scumbo rating 3/5

Kash: the death proof claim weirdos me out a bit and we should test it at some stage scumbo rating: 3/5

Moat: got wigged out by my interactions with Bif earlier yesterday, not sure if genuine wiggimg. Didn't vote for town role thougjscumbo rating: 3/5

MMG: wasnt around, who know scumbo rating 3/5

Gaspy: His suspicions of me early this morning indicate just how long he's been out of the game. Needs some cqc training scumbo rating 2/5

AnonNarc: went for the easy vote on me yesterday, possibly wigged out by my interactions with Bif but she didn't make it clear. There's something about my postinf which offends here mild mid-western sensibilities and just attracts votes. Could be easy way for scum to get a vote down on D1 and stick with it scumbo rating 4/5

Coq/Fisk: Coq scumclaimef then disappeared, taste voted me for voting Coq because of this. Sorry you replaced into scum ##vote Fisk

Inf: Inf was happy with his vote on me after I claimed. Can no longer play the top dumb to be scum card. Otoh didn't kill Bif, but could have other scum role scumbo rating: 3.5/5

Gulag: good poster scumbo rating: 2.5/5

Somber: was pushing for me to get dunked without any indication of processing information. Never not lynch but you have to engage too scumbo rating 3/5

SSv: same as somber really scumbo rating 3/5

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

now I'm making some empanadillas

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
The dog is a wolf

##vote slasher hawke

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"I claimed and hence am free from suspicion"
-Dumbstrike

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

AnonNarc: went for the easy vote on me yesterday, possibly wigged out by my interactions with Bif but she didn't make it clear. There's something about my postinf which offends here mild mid-western sensibilities and just attracts votes. Could be easy way for scum to get a vote down on D1 and stick with it scumbo rating 4/5

Look at this omgus

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote fisk I believe in big hawke

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hey peeps out drinking today so I'll see you in the new year

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I for one am shocked that pressure on slasher scum hawke somehow turned around into a mislynch on a lurker with relatively no casing

Luckily he has evidence to back up his garbage claim and because of th-

##vote slasher hawke

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Just dropping in to let you know that I'm finally back in Australia but am jet lagged as gently caress so will be napping now but will read through the thread this afternoon and post my thoughts on everyone so far.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I didn't push for you to get lynched, I just preferred not to go with Gulag's nonsensical claim and you were the only alternative.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Slasher Hawke

Away at parties and NYE enjoyments

Won't be about for a bit.

He's my vote. Jumping onto Hiipfire is an easy lynch and I always legit feel bad for him when it happens.
Scumdar is also on Bif for this reason for the easy push.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Look at this omgus

are you illiterate? I'm not voting you

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Scumdar is also on Bif for this reason for the easy push.

hmm

Anidav posted:

Bifauxnen was the TOWN PROTAGONIST

seriously how do you even remember to breathe

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

are you illiterate? I'm not voting you

RUDE. But you said I'm 4/5 on the scum radar which is still clearly omgus

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

hmm

seriously how do you even remember to breathe

Too busy drinking :boonie:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Too busy drinking :boonie:

is what your Ma was doing when she carried you

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Knobb Manwich posted:

code:

S       E
 L     K
  A   W
   S A
    H
     E
      R

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I don't know how much more correct I can be but here goes: taste replaces in D1, I was the bandwagon target at the time, there's no case he just jumps on. The dude he replaced scumclaimed and did nothing else.

If you can't see that this is why I spent pretty much all of D1 voting coq/taste and that I didn't want to vote hiip well poo poo maybe mafia isn't the game for you

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Post you idiots

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'ts NYE, I'm getting hammered and playing video games

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

I don't know how much more correct I can be but here goes: taste replaces in D1, I was the bandwagon target at the time, there's no case he just jumps on. The dude he replaced scumclaimed and did nothing else.

If you can't see that this is why I spent pretty much all of D1 voting coq/taste and that I didn't want to vote hiip well poo poo maybe mafia isn't the game for you

Dude this literally didn't happen

Happy new year

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So I guess GulagDolls is town? Or maybe 3p. I can't imagine scum silencing their own team

##vote moat

Jumped on the Hiipfire vote, taking Gulag's claim seriously with no real reason.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

ok, I'm half asleep but have been reading the thread for the last little lucid period and here's my thoghts. If my ipad eats this I may kill someone. Thoughts and scumminess rating (out of ten) below. I think these are the remaining people in the game? The name changes are loving with me.

Anon - basically no comments at all so far. Said he didn't like the coq vote, then next post immediately acquiesed to it. Hilariously said he didn't like people jumping on the vote whilst doing the same. Then got pissed about an alleged OMGUS that's barely detectable. Pretty sus, fairly lurky. 8/10.
Asphyxious - My brain has no comprehension about the poems. Quite a few scattered votes so far, but I'm leaving a middle of the road score as idkwtf 5/10.
Dick Bastardly - DB is in this game? Nothing really posted so far, and no real thoughts beyond a brief belief in Gulag. 5/10 for being a lurker.
GulagDolls - I'd thought his claim yesterday was serious and voted accordingly, but myabe he was joking? Either way, a stupid joke. His silencing does lend credence to his being town, as it's hard to think scum would do that to themselves, especially after killing a town so blatantly. Either way, I'm OK with giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, although we'll see what he says happened to him during the next day. 2/10.
Inf - Has been pretty forthcoming with reasoning so far and I can understand the thought processes. That, of course, ended with the Bif scumdar, although considering the time/date and the commensurate blood alcohol level I'm quite understandable of it. Pretty happy with his play so far and I don't think he's suspicious. 2/10.
Kash - I'm curious if his early "I need a hero" bolded post is related to his purported invincibility. I wouldn't be shocked, knowing Anidav, if he was (at least in part) not lying. I wouldn't mind testing the theory, but I think he's probably telling the truth. I have a gut feel that he wouldn't make that easily-testible a lie, and then repeatedly ask for it to be tested by town and scum. 1/10.
Moat - Has made a lot of excuses to not vote the (at the time) popular coq vote, whilst voting in a lot of different directions. Took a bit of a shine to accusing Bif and then voted her, and we know she ended up town.... Pretty suspicious for this point of the game. 9/10.
MMG - MMG is in this game? Basically no real posts so far. 5/10 for being a lurker.
Somber - A little fixated on voting MMG, but not really any posts so far to go on. Basically a slightly glorified lurker at this point. 5/10.
SSV - Was originally on the Coq vote train, but then was suss about Gulag's claim. Pushed hard on that before switching to Moat/SH and immediately painting Gulag as town for being silenced. Could be scum - tried for the early rush, then (knowing he was town) wanted to be seen to be suss about Gulag. When Gulag was silenced (possibly unexpectantly?) he wanted to make clear that he thought it was odd for scum to self-silence. Pretty suss so far. 7/10.
S;asher HAWKE - Weirdly accused Anon of being on the vote on him (sorry for gender) when he was barely accusatory. By far the biggest poster, and has posted some well thought out stuff so far. I'm not sure if it's just scum flooding the thread with theories to see what sticks but I'm getting the impression of town who is just looking all over the place for leads. Extremely fixated on Coq, which is possibly warranted by the original scumclaim but gets less sensible as we go on. Could be a longterm bus attempt as it has to be ingrained in everyone's head by now. 3/10.
JF - Whilst the original scumpost was pretty wtf, JF hasn't really given any other reasons to make me suspicious. Could be a very good attempt to "reasonable town" himself out of Coq's scumclaim, though. 4/10.

I think from that I conclude that Moat, Anon and SSV are the scum from my reads to this point. I'm now going back to sleep, I'll see you all in the morning.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why aren't you drunk? It's 12

Fuckin driiiiinnnnnnkkkk

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Because I've literally been in bed all day and asleep for nearly all of it after the long flights back from heaven (maldives). I've had half a beer since I woke up an hour ago and I don't feel too great. If I make it to midnight it'll be a miracle.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

happy 2017 motjerduxkers

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

inf positimg but not in here is pretty Isis

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress up shitknob

I come from the year 2017 to reveal to u who da scum is