Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

I just call in that CEO chopper that teleports you because I'm lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Snow didnt seem to stick

The snow isn't actually dynamic. What you see on the ground is hardcoded in.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
It sure did make you guys mad that I stopped playing with yall....

E:

Buschmaki posted:

My PS4 broke so I bought this in the Steam Sale and holy poo poo shooting in GTA with a mouse makes it a way better game.

https://gfycat.com/DimwittedDangerousBlackmamba pretty sure you're in the chat in this gif.

YET ANOTHER FAG fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Dec 30, 2016

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

It sure did make you guys mad that I stopped playing with yall....

lmao

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

lol, I love text chat in this game. Some guy went on a 15 minute rant about how his friend had betrayed his trust because he was in a corp with someone who used the minigun and said memes.

Buschmaki fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Dec 30, 2016

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

NPCs pistol sniping gets old way quick.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Who is Frabba?

That brat we were dealing with was great, wasn't he?

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

*typed out on a keyboard, the least healthy controller man has ever designed*

Protip: Use a Nintendo power glove.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I use a Logitech G13, it takes a controller emulator to get the game to recognize the analog stick on it, but that and a mouse work great for controls.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
14 people are kicking it, if you're on PC now's a good time to join in on the dumb poo poo we all do together.

https://discordapp.com/invite/u4Zdvpg

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I wonder if reporting the god-mode explosive-bullet modders I see is accomplishing something, or are they still able to erase reports before they get saved to the social club servers

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

I re-installed this dead gay game, rear end HORSE TEETH to you all.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Well, my PS4 just renewed itself, so I guess I will fire things up. Shame there is no chat like there is in PC land. Apparently sniping people then repeatedly typing "In Hong Kong, you'd be dead" pisses people off.

Need to race and I see there are bunch of cool race modes now. I want to rub tips again with Poot and Lasanga and everyone else.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

geeves posted:

Well, my PS4 just renewed itself, so I guess I will fire things up. Shame there is no chat like there is in PC land. Apparently sniping people then repeatedly typing "In Hong Kong, you'd be dead" pisses people off.

Need to race and I see there are bunch of cool race modes now. I want to rub tips again with Poot and Lasanga and everyone else.

Unless you can talk a bunch of LLJK's PS4 contingent into getting back into the game, I think I'm one of the few playing regularly at this point. I miss Goonanigans and yacht parties and OH GOD PLEASE COME BACK BAIRNS/AARD/MALAKAI/DREAD/OTES/FALLIN/MOOP/DUKE/anybody else, you're the best part of this game. :negative:

e- JSprague24 on PSN if we don't have each other already.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Dec 31, 2016

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

A little late, but I finally found the best winter car:

TwatHammer
Sep 29, 2014

Don't think i've seen that one before? Which is it?

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Pigalle. Actually an incredible car to drive because it's FWD and fat as hell so it slides everywhere.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

FWD, good traction, good speed, and a ski rack

Johnnyonoes
Feb 4, 2008
Hates people, but likes groups
2017 New Years Resolution. Play GTA every day and be like Coupe.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I just experienced the "Cargobob drops a car" glitch. Glad I knew exactly what it was when it happened as opposed to being totally confused.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

I would ask why Rockstar doesn't just let folks host a snow server at will but that would be Too Fun.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

I would ask why Rockstar doesn't just let folks host a snow server at will but that would be Too Fun.

only $2,000,000 a session!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Build a ski resort on Mt. Chiliad, with cabins/rooms rentable to crews for $300,000 a day. Charge $200,000 for a pair of skis, $350,000 for a snowboard, $500,000 for a fully customizable snowmobile or snow machine.

Also, make it totally seasonal to be even more of a ripoff, and snow only happens if it's raining in-session.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Met posted:

Rockstar knows cheaters that exploit the game are costing them money, right? How the hell are they so prevalent? How does this poo poo last for years?

Some rear end in a top hat spawns a bunch of poo poo on me and explodes me around not letting me control my character for 5 straight minutes. I switch sessions. All this poo poo he spawned on me persists through sessions. What the gently caress is that poo poo? No matter how many times I switch sessions it's still there. And it's the big poo poo that you can't destroy.

Got this junk all around the military base and Eclipse building right now. This kind of garbage really ruins the game for me.

This is one of the big reasons the game stopped being appealing to me ages ago. That and the many awful design decisions and terrible disconnect issues.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Your loss

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Like most things turn the game off and back on and it will work.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

geeves posted:

Come to butthead.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Come to butthead.

:getin:

I won't have a headset for a few days (turtle beach died on me :/) but I can listen and take orders :salute:

Edit: also preparing to download. why i sit always preparing? just download!

geeves fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 1, 2017

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
I just logged into GTA for the first time in a while and I was given $500,000. Why is this?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I just logged into GTA for the first time in a while and I was given $500,000. Why is this?

Do not become addicted to GTA funbucks, they will take hold of you and you will resent their absence.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

FallinInTheBlak posted:

I have 4 gigs left to download. I better get several million for this inconvenience.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

geeves posted:

I have 4 gigs left to download. I better get several million for this inconvenience.

Geeves, what's your PSN? I need to add you so I can hit you with my car, like the good old days.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Geeves, what's your PSN? I need to add you so I can hit you with my car, like the good old days.

DeadFor8Minutes

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

SpaceTexas: https://discordapp.com/invite/u4Zdvpg

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

FuturePastNow posted:

A little late, but I finally found the best winter car:

When it's done snowing, just swap the ski rack for the roof luggage!

Johnnyonoes
Feb 4, 2008
Hates people, but likes groups
Playing GTAV last night was like releasing after decades of celibacy.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It's nice to have you there too, Bro.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Johnnyonoes posted:

Playing GTAV last night was like releasing after decades of celibacy.

It really is a fun game to break out and just do whatever.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

FuturePastNow posted:

I wonder if reporting the god-mode explosive-bullet modders I see is accomplishing something, or are they still able to erase reports before they get saved to the social club servers

reports are no longer clientside, a lot of mod menus still have a "clear reports" function but it does literally nothing. pure placebo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

It's great to have you back!

• Locked thread