Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I finished up my time with Hitman so I picked up the Odin Sphere remaster. Currently 50% on PSN. I was also tempted to buy RE4 again on PS4

I was gonna pick up the remaster but ultimately decided not to, since I already have a few RPGs in my backlog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i have over 60 hours in ffxv since christmas

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ffxv besiege and ori definitive edition. ori's fuckin good, it feels ggood to move around in

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

ffxv besiege and ori definitive edition. ori's fuckin good, it feels ggood to move around in

its my goty 2015

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Is it on PS3 as well.

yes and vita

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

i have over 60 hours in ffxv since christmas

I had like 85 by the time I beat it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Poory and the Big Horse Shits.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

FFXV

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

How is the JoJo game on ps4?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

How is the JoJo game on ps4?

dogshit bad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fungah! posted:

dogshit bad

Nooo!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSRA2k7FBE

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

its my goty 2015

i cn see why, it's fuckin awesome. everythng about the movement feels great. like, i jjust got the air dash nd i was like im never going to feel this powerful again in this game nd then i got bash and its just as good. seriously fuckin great game

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 2, 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
In light of recent developments I humbly suggest we revert this thread back to its original title, which was less offensive.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

that guy kind of looks like ray liotta

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rediscover posted:

that guy kind of looks like ray liotta

Dude that is Ray Liotta...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love goodfellas

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

tumor looking batty posted:

Dude that is Ray Liotta...

I looked at his IMDB page to make sure I wouldn't sound a fool when I posted that and your lying. gently caress you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

You are definitely not a Good fella. The real ones in the room will get that ref. Peace.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

I looked at his IMDB page to make sure I wouldn't sound a fool when I posted that and your lying. gently caress you

Ok, Poindexter.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ok, Poindexter.

Fall back you drat.. fruit cake

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Check IMDB and see if there are any tips on how not to be an impotent dipshit. I think one of the Larry's is still really impressed though.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NYEEHHHHHHH, THE MADDOX WIKI HAS YET TO UPDATE ON THIS MATTER. COLOR ME SURPRISED, MR BEEP BOOP SHITPOSTER NYEEHHH *eats cheez like a dumbass nerd (aka Urkel)*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NYEEHHHHHHH, THE MADDOX WIKI HAS YET TO UPDATE ON THIS MATTER. COLOR ME SURPRISED, MR BEEP BOOP SHITPOSTER NYEEHHH *eats cheez like a dumbass nerd (aka Urkel)*

what are you going on about dude

Soral
May 30, 2009

wtf

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ever heard of leet speek noob?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh, is it friday already? lemme pop in the thread and

:yikes:
:allbuttons:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

crazy to think ray liotta triggered the most wild flamewar Pimp Zone's ever peeped.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rename me ray liotta imdb

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Board games and then maybe Overwatch or Dishonoured 1 DLC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, I just unlocked the 3rd character who plays wildly different and I haven't gotten used to her yet. And I'll be trying X6, X7 and X8 later because I doubt I'll do anything more than play each level once and move on

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hearts of Iron 4.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

FFXV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i want to start LISA this weekend