Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

Murmur Twin posted:

I feel like they're foreshadowing the fact that Bojack's daughter's mother is Bradley's mom.

The child's species is determined by their same sex parent so it would have to be another horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Death Zebra posted:

The child's species is determined by their same sex parent so it would have to be another horse.

Holy poo poo somehow I never noticed this but you're right.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Are we sure of this, or is it more that the non-human parent has dominant genes? I can't recall a lot of examples of cross-bred kids in the show though.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Supposedly Diane was pregnant with puppies so that seems to fall apart.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

I guess that explains Charlotte's kids then

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Charlotte's kids follow the same sex parent thing. As does Kelsey's daughter. Do we have other evidence?

The creators have said that we will never see hybrids but I don't know if they said how it works otherwise.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Charlotte's kids are definitely the only kids with known parentage I could think of. Kelsey's daughter is presumably adopted.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Charlotte's kids are definitely the only kids with known parentage I could think of. Kelsey's daughter is presumably adopted.

I was about to ask why you'd assume that before I remember haha. Whoops. She could be biological, though.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Death Zebra posted:

But we've never seen Bradly's dad!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PittTheElder posted:

There's frog CEO and his son, who is also a frog.

Also, don't we briefly see Princess Carolyn at her niece's wedding in an episode?

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Vincent and Kevin are both real and human, too.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Pick posted:

Also, don't we briefly see Princess Carolyn at her niece's wedding in an episode?

A different type of frog though which is really strange on a lot of levels.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Pick posted:

We don't know who Charlie's mother is though, she might also be a frog, in which case that wouldn't really count either way. Can't remember anything about Princess Caroline's niece.

I am thinking far too hard about made up TV genealogy.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

PittTheElder posted:

I am thinking far too hard about made up TV genealogy bestiality
New thread title please, mods

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Does Tom Hardy have any children? This could provide vital clues.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

bojack horseman is such a loving good show

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Bojack's potential daughter is a horse, but we don't know her mother, and it's not necessarily PROOF of anything but in Bojack's drug-dream in season 1 he and Charlotte have a horse daughter together. Obviously that was a drug trip, but if it's common knowledge in the world of the show that children share the same species as their parent of the matching sex, he'd probably incorporate that into his dream.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Buzkashi posted:

Bojack's potential daughter is a horse, but we don't know her mother, and it's not necessarily PROOF of anything but in Bojack's drug-dream in season 1 he and Charlotte have a horse daughter together. Obviously that was a drug trip, but if it's common knowledge in the world of the show that children share the same species as their parent of the matching sex, he'd probably incorporate that into his dream.

Except I could totally see his self-involvement making him forget about all that.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/lisadraws/status/807301934486994945

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt

Murmur Twin posted:

After a full series rewatch, I feel like they're foreshadowing the fact that Bojack's daughter's mother is Bradley's mom. Bojack mentions that he slept with her 20 years ago (when she wasn't gross), and also that he paid for a lot of abortions in the 90s but wasn't sure if the women actually had them. I think that could be pretty interesting, especially if they find a way to bring Bojack to Ethan Around.

I feel like this is something Bradley would have mentioned to BoJack at least once.

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

I have a feeling episode 11 of season 4 will be amazing.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

More Todds! Hooray!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

The Sin of Onan posted:

I feel like this is something Bradley would have mentioned to BoJack at least once.

Todd: Got this crew of worker bees to help me build my Disneyland.
Bojack: Okay, I get it. You are building your own Disneyland.
Bojack: Literally the first I'm hearing of this.

:j:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Shut up Todds!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Bentai posted:

I have a feeling episode 11 of season 4 will be amazing.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Episode 11s noooo :(

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pick posted:

I miss Mr. Witherspoon and his tuba theme song. :(

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Clean up your Todds! poo poo!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
A group of small, sprite like men was seen assembling downtown.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Now that the real-life Hollywood sign says "Hollyweed," society has to adapt to its new name, much like the Bojack Horseman world did with Hollywoo. It's the rule!

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
I'm totally down to call it Hollywee

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
This show literally fixed my life. Thank God someone gets it.

e: uhh, actually I'm sure most of you get it. My friend showed me this show at the bottom of a pretty bad bender. I've never looked at TV this way. Episode 4 of this season was incredible, just straight art. Here's to a great 4th season!

soupbone sal fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jan 11, 2017

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Any word from the creators on when we can expect the next season?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I saw a list of Netflix shows coming out this year and season 4 was listed, but I don't think anyone has any actual date. If it was going to be Spring I'd think we'd seen something for now, so I doubt we'll see it earlier than Summer.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I thought it was July but I'm realizing now that wasn't confirmed, so I guess I'm just assuming based on the earlier releases.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I think it's safe to assume July-ish, just like previous seasons. We'll get a date in a few months. I doubt Netflix would stop making it, it's really good.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

It wouldn't surprise me if there were only one or two seasons left though. I want to believe Bojacks redemption ark is beginning now and he's going to find some semblance of peace.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Len posted:

I want to believe Bojacks redemption ark is beginning now and he's going to find some semblance of peace.

I wanted to believe that at the end of season two, and we saw how that ended up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Only death awaits BoJack