Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Oh my god I just randomly rolled with the Quartzes I got today and got Musashi. I don't know how to feel now that I'm starting to roll Servants above 3-stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Welcome to the real Fate/GO now the problem becomes rolling more

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Ytlaya posted:

It seems like when the skill is maxed it also gives +30% damage, though, which is always nice (I think she also has a skill that gives a bonus to Buster damage, so combined they would be a big damage buff).

Kyte posted:

Then if you level it up it adds up to 30% more damage per hit, which means it's equivalent to an 30% attack boost.

Oh well that's pretty cool then. RIP her skill mats though, why does she need so much dust aaaaaaaah. :argh:

Raenir Salazar posted:

What's wrong with the Extra adaption, which Hakuno did they pick?

If that blog post actually pans out it will technically be both, but the bigger problem is that they went with Nero who is fundamentally the least relevant Extra servant. I mean that could change, but there isn't exactly a good track record with Nero focused stories at the moment. :v:

Kyte posted:

To be fair the game didn't go in depth either. As for the wall, it correlates better with her upgrade later on, although it does look a bit goofy.

I expect it to expand to a full on Lord Camelot if they ever reach Camelot. The real question was how the MC even got behind the wall when there was Excalibur Morgan runoff everywhere.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Captain Baal posted:

Welcome to the real Fate/GO now the problem becomes rolling more

No, the problem is to get enough mats

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

BlitzBlast posted:

Oh well that's pretty cool then. RIP her skill mats though, why does she need so much dust aaaaaaaah. :argh:

If that blog post actually pans out it will technically be both, but the bigger problem is that they went with Nero who is fundamentally the least relevant Extra servant. I mean that could change, but there isn't exactly a good track record with Nero focused stories at the moment. :v:

I expect it to expand to a full on Lord Camelot if they ever reach Camelot. The real question was how the MC even got behind the wall when there was Excalibur Morgan runoff everywhere.

iframes

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Also god drat it I keep getting Great Successes and Super Successes on my very last levels.

Don't do this to me RNG, wasn't it enough giving me nothing but loving 3* CEs from all my tickets? :negative:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bholder posted:

No, the problem is to get enough mats

This is actually true

I need Rider statues, Gears, Pages, Plumes, and more. Drop a loving event already DW.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Haha, dust is the one mat I have waaaay too much of. I somehow have like 150 of the things. The Solomon content gave a bunch which helped contribute to that.

I've decided to just give up on getting those gears for the time being and instead get a bunch of xp cards while the half stamina is going on. Hopefully there's another event soon. In the meantime I can experiment with Arjuna. He actually seems like a pretty good support servant; between his first and second skill he can output a bunch of stars. If you had Merlin's NP + Arjuna's 2nd skill + 2030 CE you'd have 5 turns with 31+ stars each! I guess it's a trade-off that he has kind of poo poo damage though (aside from his NP if you combine it with his third skill).

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Arjuna is extremely good at generating the stars, and also can get his NP going extremely quickly thanks to having many Arts cards. His healing skill also makes him fairly tanky.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Best place to get gear is the last node of america, which have a near 50% drop rate.

Use this guide for farming mats.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Nyaa posted:

a near 50% drop rate.

Bullshit.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It's true, I got 2 gear in three tries. The data have over a thousand attempts.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

My 4 gears in 52 tries says otherwise!!!
I know that's not how probability works.

EDIT: Though if you told me it was 50% chance of red Archer gems then I'd totally believe you because

boy oh boy do I have a lot of red Archer gems.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jan 1, 2017

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

BlitzBlast posted:

Note that according to people it doesn't work with her NP.

quote:

Nasu written tho. And he keeps changing it up whenever the stories get retold. :v:
(I want adult Medusa Lancer now)

quote:

He has Dark Souls training!

Wili
Apr 7, 2010

ppppbbbbtttthhhhhhttppp!
And so the year of Matou Shinji dying begins

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Oh god, you're right. :v:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Shinji is going to become our second Black Servant in the FP gacha, ironically and his drop rate will be the highest in the game so you can only ever get him.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
For FGO/Extra adaptions I really want to see the full roster of potential Servants as characters. Like in Extra isn't Gil hilarious all the time? I want him there. :(

With FGO I'm more or less expecting that all the Servants that pop up (Hi Liz) pop up still.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If they do a CCC Adaptation and Gil isn't the servant they use then they hosed up something immensely

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I'm humored.

Pretty much a year ago I got Okita from a ticket draw and now I get Musashi from a ticket draw as well. They both go really well together.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Nyaa posted:

I decided to read Witch of the Holy Night since I need more type moon stuff in my life and holy poo poo they drew out every single scene!?

The cg count is actually relatively low, they just drew insanely high quality sprites for everything, including some one offs, and Monoji Tsukuri choreographed everything out like a madman. Side note, he was also the one in charge of directing the bridge fight in FHA.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
Stupid question, is there an translation for the menu where you purchase Saint Quartz? Don't want to do something dumb.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice
Hrm, it didn't spend my 15$ on my google play card. I guess I'll be buying another 60ish quartz with it to be economical.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Dante Logos posted:

Stupid question, is there an translation for the menu where you purchase Saint Quartz? Don't want to do something dumb.
White text is the quartz you brought, red text is the bonus quartz. Bonus quartz doesn't count as paid quartz. So if you are rolling for the new year gacha, you want to buy the 42+23 one at minimum.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Nyaa posted:

White text is the quartz you brought, red text is the bonus quartz. Bonus quartz doesn't count as paid quartz. So if you are rolling for the new year gacha, you want to buy the 42+23 one at minimum.

or 25/4/1 for the least cash spent.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Fate-Apocrypha/Ch-008--Episode--008-Kaziklu-Bey?id=341502

Apo Ch08

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Now that there's an anime, I will wait for that instead! No spoiler pls. :fap:

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Hoped for Drake, got Ozy instead. Not bad.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
IT'S THE BOY

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not resizing that, you will witness him in all of his glory.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Captain Baal posted:

I'm not resizing that, you will witness him in all of his glory.

At least you're aware of the tags. :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The hosed up thing is my phone puts some insane resolutions on the images, but on phone it looks fine and doesn't even give me the option to expand the image, but when I look at it on desktop it's the size of my drat monitor.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Five Nine more days till the all limited up. :homebrew:

01/01 to 02/01 until 23:59: Miyamoto Musashi

03/01 until 23:59: Gilgamesh

04/01 until 23:59: Void Shiki

05/01 until 23:59: Iskander

06/01 until 23:59: Illya

07/01 until 23:59: Kintoki

08/01 until 23:59: Scathach

09/01 until 23:59: Ishtar

10/01 until 23:59: Musashi

11/01 until 23:59: All the mentioned limited Servants

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 2, 2017

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Got a gold card and... my Stheno is now at NP4.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Nyaa posted:

I decided to read Witch of the Holy Night since I need more type moon stuff in my life and holy poo poo they drew out every single scene!?

Is there a translation or can you just read moon runes?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Aumanor posted:

Is there a translation or can you just read moon runes?
There's a chapter 1-6 English translation. I read the fully translated Chinese version.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I think I'm going to wait until the Scathach day. Nothing else interests me much aside from Ishtar and Musashi, and I'm not really in need of a 5* Archer or Saber, even if Musashi/Ishtar are a bit better than the ones I have.

edit: I was just thinking, in some hypothetical situation where someone had All The Servants, wouldn't Berserkers be the worst class? Since you would always have something that is strong against the enemy but also resists them (as opposed to Berserkers which are strong against all regular classes but also weak to their damage). Granted, the overwhelming majority of players won't have that many good servants, so it's not a big concern.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jan 2, 2017

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
It's Illya or Ishtar for me. Single target Buster NP is good in a lot of event/boss situations and I only have 4* Archers. I think a Illya gacha is likely to be rarer than an Ishtar gacha.

On the other hand, hrrg, where's Semiramis at?

Ytlaya posted:

I think I'm going to wait until the Scathach day. Nothing else interests me much aside from Ishtar and Musashi, and I'm not really in need of a 5* Archer or Saber, even if Musashi/Ishtar are a bit better than the ones I have.

edit: I was just thinking, in some hypothetical situation where someone had All The Servants, wouldn't Berserkers be the worst class? Since you would always have something that is strong against the enemy but also resists them (as opposed to Berserkers which are strong against all regular classes but also weak to their damage). Granted, the overwhelming majority of players won't have that many good servants, so it's not a big concern.

*Some* Zerkers have incredibly useful and broken kit in specific situations. I couldn't likely have beaten Goetia if it weren't for Herekles. I feel like it would've taken longer using any other combination.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm gonna spend my remaining tickets on Shiki, even though I already have plenty of good Sabers, because it'S Shiki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ytlaya posted:

Berserker have a better advantage when you are fighting against three or more different classes of enemy in one screen, in theory. The hardest nero challange have multiple class servants and I can only beat it with berserker taunt team.