Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Am I crazy or was there a brief period where commentary would say "Singapore cane" instead of kendo stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 44 minutes!

Intruder posted:

Remember Sami's pop when he answered Cena's US open challenge? lol

didn't he injury himself for 9 months

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

MotU posted:

it would have been a really good line

Sure beats his first one: "I wanna put my meat between your buns baby"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I question 444 News' integrity :tinfoil:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol why is a kendo stick everyone's favorite weapon

Why a spoon cousin? Why not a sword or a knife?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Intruder posted:

Remember Sami's pop when he answered Cena's US open challenge? lol

Sami got a pretty big pop for attacking Braun last week

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
one date, hold the pickle

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Sure beats his first one: "I wanna put my meat between your buns baby"

when kfc took away the double down the girl at the counter would just make it for me anyways when i came in shoudl i have been loving her instead?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Ragnarok the Red posted:

So is Braun going to break Kane's (or is it now Roman's?) Rumble elimination record this year? Seems like it's headed for that.

Braun seems perfectly primed for the "20 men work together to eliminate big strong guy" spot this year, unless there's a surprise Big Show.

Is Big Show gone? I feel like I haven't seen him in awhile but for all I know I could've slept through a big show match last week i don't know

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Brock Lesnar posted:

one date, hold the pickle

oh shittttt thats really good too

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Delsaber posted:

Am I crazy or was there a brief period where commentary would say "Singapore cane" instead of kendo stick

there was you're not crazy

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also im sorry if my english is bad tonight, im drinking.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MotU posted:

like the pickle could also mean his dick so its a double entree

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Needs More Ditka posted:

Braun seems perfectly primed for the "20 men work together to eliminate big strong guy" spot this year, unless there's a surprise Big Show.

Is Big Show gone? I feel like I haven't seen him in awhile but for all I know I could've slept through a big show match last week i don't know

He's having a match with Shaq at Mania, who knows when he returns before then though.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Wendy's makes some pretty bad commercials

5 piece chicken nuggets, spicy chicken sandwich, chocolate frosty, just show those and be done with it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
perverts

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Intruder posted:

Remember [NXT star's] pop when [they hadn't been ground into the dust by Raw yet]? lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's my hair! It's mine! YOU can't HAVE IT

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/ValVenisEnt/status/815000916436787200

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

MotU posted:

when kfc took away the double down the girl at the counter would just make it for me anyways when i came in shoudl i have been loving her instead?

go double down... on her!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

Why a spoon cousin? Why not a sword or a knife?

Because it will HURT more, you idiot!

RIP Alan Rickman.... :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Intruder posted:

Wendy's makes some pretty bad commercials

5 piece chicken nuggets, spicy chicken sandwich, chocolate frosty, just show those and be done with it

At least it's not that obnoxious redhead anymore.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Needs More Ditka posted:

he's got a match with shaq at wrestlemania, which just seems like the wwe daring someone to make them stop that but no one has done it yet.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Needs More Ditka posted:

Big Show had a match a few weeks back vs Rollins, but Owens pissed him off and he chokeslammed KO and left the ring

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Because it will HURT more, you idiot!

RIP Alan Rickman.... :smith:

:unsmith: Yay someone got it!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

:unsmith: Yay someone got it!

The movie is... eh, it's okay.

Rickman's Sheriff though.... :swoon:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

go double down... on her!

jesus christ im writing all these down so i can give them to others to use because ive moved up into more classy industries like family restaraunt hostesses and bank tellers

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
big show lost a lot of weight. it reminded me when bray lost a lot of weight. maybe i too can lose weight.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Needs More Ditka posted:

Big Show ain't so big no mo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alan Rickman is dead. Carrie Fischer is dead. Gene Wilder - dead.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
oh hey theres the lead pipe someone was asking for

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

MotU posted:

jesus christ im writing all these down so i can give them to others to use because ive moved up into more classy industries like family restaraunt hostesses and bank tellers

tell the hostess you need a table... for sex

instead of six, like the number, you say sex

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

a.lo posted:

big show lost a lot of weight. it reminded me when bray lost a lot of weight. maybe i too can lose weight.

i also lie to myself, sometimes

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:laffo: That roar before being smacked with the pipe.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

That DICK! posted:

Alan Rickman is dead. Carrie Fischer is dead. Gene Wilder - dead.

Stop daring 2017 to one up 2016, jeez :(

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Someone needs to make an audio track of just all the different noises Braun Strowman has made in this match

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This is good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Needs More Ditka posted:

Big Show has been working out 24/7 to prepare for his match with Shaq

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Alan Rickman is dead

Well duh, McClane dropped him from the top of that tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MotU posted:

How about : how do you like your protein: rare ::slowly unzip pants:: or WELL DONE ::expose self::

• Locked thread