Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I present, jokes about poo and wee!

I hope you enjoyed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hjalmar posted:

my favourite comic by the way is Cucumber Quest but it's too good to actually post in this thread so here's this other good thing

I'm sorry you like a bad comic.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Hjalmar posted:

something i'm learning about this thread is there's always one rear end in a top hat threatening to post moon over june whenever they see a comic they don't like, but they never follow through

my favourite comic by the way is Cucumber Quest but it's too good to actually post in this thread so here's this other good thing

https://twitter.com/s_k_hanselmann/status/798801717051523073

This confirms what I've always thought about MMO: the people who read it are the same people who post pictures of weed on their social media.

EDIT: Or is that sage?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

You so edgy I almost cut myself

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
I loved Calvin and Hobbes as a kid, which is strange, because the vocabulary was way too advanced for my age.

Of course, that meant as I kept rereading it, I understood and got more things. Which led to me reading the whole collection about 25 times.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

I loved Calvin and Hobbes as a kid, which is strange, because the vocabulary was way too advanced for my age.

Of course, that meant as I kept rereading it, I understood and got more things. Which led to me reading the whole collection about 25 times.

What I ended up doing what actually looking up words in the dictionary after seeing them in Calvin and Hobbes. Which I think improved my vocabulary a lot at that age.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
My sixth grade teacher would secretly buy me Calvin & Hobbes books when my parents couldn't afford it. She was the nicest teacher an extremely neurotic freak like me could have had. My vocabulary was already pretty good, but it definitely did help. "Multifarious" was one of my favourite words for awhile there.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

How many of these faces are from sex scenes?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

I Said No posted:

as someone with galtbomb.txt sitting in a folder handy for certain situations, don't tempt me

I have the entire text Joyces' "Ulysses" as a txt file for such occasions.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

bongwizzard posted:

I have the entire text Joyces' "Ulysses" as a txt file for such occasions.

The overly verbose passage that uses the language of olden heroes to describe the act of making GBS threads seems especially apt for those times.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Choco1980 posted:

How many of these faces are from sex scenes?

it's a sex comic so they're all during, or admiring, or propositioning sex.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
The two MoJ comics that did get posted here were perfectly fine imo so I wish you stupid babies would actually post the ones you think are truly bad or shut the gently caress up about it

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

starkebn posted:

The two MoJ comics that did get posted here were perfectly fine imo so I wish you stupid babies would actually post the ones you think are truly bad or shut the gently caress up about it

:nws: You called?
https://orgymania.net/moonoverjune/

Preview only, the true aficionados must register.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
But without MoJ we couldn't make quick and dirty edits to get reactions like this

Pvt.Scott posted:

I don't know what that's from, but it makes me intensely uncomfortable. Excellent work.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

:nws: You called?
https://orgymania.net/moonoverjune/

Preview only, the true aficionados must register.

the technical quality of the art really escalates when there's a labia to be drawn

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

starkebn posted:

The people who bitch about the content in this thread are almost always the people who hardly ever contribute any content. Actually posting a MOJ strip would be too much effort for them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The people who bitch about the content in this thread are almost always the people who hardly ever contribute any content. Actually posting a MOJ strip would be too much effort for them.

hold my mountain dew and watch this

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So it turns out I got PTSD from the bad webcomics thread! Who knew! :v:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

I Said No posted:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I read the 15 or so sample Moon over June comics at the link. It's not really my sort of thing but there were a few boring ones and a few that were a bit amusing. Pretty par for the course for serial comics really. Not worth getting dramatic about though in my opinion.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I Said No posted:

I hate that I get all the references there :smith:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I Said No posted:

Nice username/post combo.

Das Boo posted:

So it turns out I got PTSD from the bad webcomics thread! Who knew! :v:

This is actually the good webcomics thread. Or it alleges to be one.

E: ahahaha, holy poo poo, someone got me a klurf av.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I Said No posted:

I ought to be crying, why does this make me laugh?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

I hate that I get all the references there :smith:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
That's about as rock bottom as we're likely to get, and if there's anything worse I'd really rather not find out about it. How about someone locks this thread and we start a new one for the new year.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

That's about as rock bottom as we're likely to get, and if there's anything worse I'd really rather not find out about it. How about someone locks this thread and we start a new one for the new year.

The people who bitch about the content in this thread are almost always the people who hardly ever contribute any content.

--------------

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread & year over
Bring on 2018

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

:tipshat:

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

That's about as rock bottom as we're likely to get

bitch i'll break out the boston and shaun if i have to

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Contribute or go gently caress yourself

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I make that joke all the time but it's because I can only remember things that happened last year.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nitrox posted:

Contribute or go gently caress yourself

I don't get it.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
People enjoy jokes

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
A while back, someone posted a tumblr archive of the Megg, Mogg, & Owl Truth Zone strips. These two are my favourite. I love Megg's face in the Stan Lee one. Also, Truth Zone is surprisingly full of front-facing Werewolf Jones (FFWJ for short)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo, that first comic. :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

"existential crisis".