Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

Johnnyonoes posted:

Playing GTAV last night was like releasing after decades of celibacy.

Johnnyonoes posted:

2017 New Years Resolution. Play GTA every day and be like Coupe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Let us know when you get 4 more levels and we'll all hail satan.

Johnnyonoes
Feb 4, 2008
Hates people, but likes groups

Go coupe go!!

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

new (bennys?) motorcycle, new gamemode, and discounts tomorrow (not on anything good unfortunately but 25% better sell prices on import/exports)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ndetta-01022017

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

Let us know when you get 4 more levels and we'll all hail satan.

he got two in the time it took to write that post, so...

Otacon posted:

new (bennys?) motorcycle, new gamemode, and discounts tomorrow (not on anything good unfortunately

well, ammo discounts are always good, but yeah. The gametype looks like it could be interesting, like a ridiculous power play. Also a stunt race GTA$ bonus, so it's not all bad.

Psion fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jan 2, 2017

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Otacon posted:

new (bennys?) motorcycle, new gamemode, and discounts tomorrow (not on anything good unfortunately but 25% better sell prices on import/exports)

• Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team's vehicles.
• Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.

:getin:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Otacon posted:

Does anyone have the RSS link to this? Feedly won't let me subscribe properly because they're trying to milk money out of me for the ability to do so.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

the new bike is $135k plus $196k for the custom upgrade but it looks hella rad so whatever.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Otacon posted:

I think there is a discount on crate warehouses, so if you are like me and looking to upgrade it's a good thing.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Akion posted:

I think there is a discount on crate warehouses, so if you are like me and looking to upgrade it's a good thing.

people still run crates?

edit: have warehouses ever gone on sale before?

Otacon fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jan 2, 2017

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Otacon posted:

people still run crates?

Sad people.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Is this one of those weird games that loads faster when tabbed in or are the load times really just that long

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ciaphas posted:

Is this one of those weird games that loads faster when tabbed in or are the load times really just that long

If you don't tab in it never loads, also the load times are really that long.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Why the gently caress is the snow back

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

If you don't tab in it never loads, also the load times are really that long.

Run borderless window and also fix the option not to mute the game when in the background. I alt tab out of every load screen with no problems.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

various cheeses posted:

Run borderless window and also fix the option not to mute the game when in the background. I alt tab out of every load screen with no problems.

With a controller, the controller stays bound to the game while you do other poo poo on your other screen with the mouse and keyboard, it's really boss.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Otacon posted:

people still run crates?

edit: have warehouses ever gone on sale before?

Gotta have something to do between selling I/E cars.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I don't understand how people find loving joy in being invincible in PVP modes.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Powershift posted:

I don't understand how people find loving joy in being invincible in PVP modes.

I don't understand how people find snowy Los Santos to be anything but a joyous winter wonderland

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

coupedeville posted:

I don't understand how people find snowy Los Santos to be anything but a joyous winter wonderland

I played with a few friends on Friday and the snow led to one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in the game. We were on a hilly road and called Lester to remove our wanted level - The cop got back in his car and another NPC car came rolling around the corner, smashing into the cop car. The cop got out, and for whatever reason shot the driver. This led to an ambulance being called, which crashed into the cop car again, which then exploded. This led to a fire engine coming down, and again smashing into the other cars. More cops came, more NPC smashing, more cops shooting NPCs, more ambulances, more fire engines, repeat repeat repeat.

We watched for a good 20-25 minutes just laughing our asses at the warzone that was never ending in front of us, car explosions every few minutes, each new car coming adding to the chaos.

It was fantastic. The snow rocks.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I have alot of fun drifting cars and bikes in the snow. it'll be a shame once the snow is gone.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
It's change and that's all the reason you need to love it.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

So how's the new Pegassi bike?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Starhawk64 posted:

I have alot of fun drifting cars and bikes in the snow. it'll be a shame once the snow is gone.

I've been driving my Blackfin in it constantly, drifting it around with the engine banging off the rev limiter and exhaust gurgling sounds loving amazing :black101:

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Just had a hacker load me up with 800k somehow. Guessing it was through my CEO org?

What's the procedure these days? Just file a ticket with Rockstar?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Floppychop posted:

So how's the new Pegassi bike?

not the fastest and can't wheelie well but it looks pretty awesome and that's all that matters.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Akion posted:

Just had a hacker load me up with 800k somehow. Guessing it was through my CEO org?

Spend it and enjoy it.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Powershift posted:

can't wheelie well and that's all that matters.

Fixed

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

40 grand a bike race crushing dudes with the drag. Almost too easy.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Akion posted:

800k isn't that much, tbh. You could spend that easily on one car at Benny's if you get like dumb engine mods and stuff.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
You could upgrade a Sultan to a Sultan RS, which if you haven't done so already you should now do.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Akion posted:

self flagellation followed by years of guilt and hope you like to clean yourself with steel wool

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
ok so I haven't played in a year+ what should I do to get back in the swing of things? when i last played heists were about all there was to do. just wanna make some big $ so i can buy every $50k leather jacket in the game

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Heists

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I wish I didn't buy that cocaine business. I can think of better uses of that money than the pitifully slow return.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

I wish I didn't buy that cocaine business. I can think of better uses of that money than the pitifully slow return.

It wasn't so bad before rockstar gutted it making solo supply runs barely move the loving bar.

Johnnyonoes
Feb 4, 2008
Hates people, but likes groups

Heists

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Someone sparked a memory and I wanted to bring this back for everyone's enjoyment:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Zigmidge posted:

Someone sparked a memory and I wanted to bring this back for everyone's enjoyment:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

mmm that's sum gud loss.jpg

• Locked thread