Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

PenguinKnight posted:

pretty sure that's an abstract sad clown picture

Happy now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I was seeing a :flaccid:

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

Fathis Munk posted:

I was seeing a :flaccid:

Either way, it's a lot happier now.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Phlegmish posted:

I assume they're just the liberals, made nearly irrelevant in Britain by FPTP.

they're the party of idiot students telling all men to kill themselves in an official capacity and then getting fired

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

FAROOQ posted:

they're the party of idiot students telling all men to kill themselves in an official capacity and then getting fired

I didn't get fired. :ssh:

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
that's far more embarrasing

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Phlegmish posted:

I assume they're just the liberals, made nearly irrelevant in Britain by FPTP.

They were poli-cucks before cucking was cool.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Well whoever he is you'd better not piss him off.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

StandardVC10 posted:

Well whoever he is you'd better not piss him off.

gently caress him. <10 includes 0.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Don't listen to him Jeff, we would never doubt your fearsome power :ohdear:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Phanatic posted:

gently caress him. <10 includes 0.

According to the chart, he has to have at least one, because otherwise his bar would have had zero or negative height.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

HardDiskD posted:

According to the chart, he has to have at least one, because otherwise his bar would have had zero or negative height.

You're forgetting the margin of error! :science:

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Well, the obvious solution is for me to start stockpiling my own nuclear weapons until I have the same number as Jeff. its the only way I'll feel safe.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

We'll you'll need at least three nuclear weapons for a triad, and that's the only way to be sure you can retaliate after Jeff's surely inevitable first strike.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You're forgetting the margin of error! :science:

so i was! imagine if jeff has more than 10 weapons :ohdear:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

HardDiskD posted:

so i was! imagine if jeff has more than 10 weapons :ohdear:

It's thermonuclear cupidity at that point.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe it's Jeff Waters? He's a loving beast.

More importantly though, how did they come up with the Israel's number? I thought they were still not acknowledging having any officially.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/SUPGVNetwork/status/816283238285135872

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
Why haven't they caught the toddler yet?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

They've sent baby sitters, he shot them.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

FrozenVent posted:

They've sent baby sitters, he shot them.

Dumbasses, everybody knows they need to find a good toddler with a gun.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Maybe it's Jeff Waters? He's a loving beast.

More importantly though, how did they come up with the Israel's number? I thought they were still not acknowledging having any officially.

There are various estimates, though I have no idea how these were made. I usually see numbers between 50 and 200.

Also, that Jeff thing reminds me of the character Raven from Snowcrash. Guy is wired so that if heart stops, it sends a signal to detonate the nuke he keeps in his motorcycles side-car. Badass.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

The Cheshire Cat posted:

i bet you it's that jeff kid from up the page

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

HardDiskD posted:

Does a negative height indicate bombs made out of antimatter?
Because if so, the fact that they're nuclear bombs at all is pretty much irrelevant to their destructive potential. An antivolkswagen would do as much damage as an antibomb. :science:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

viewtyjoe
Jan 5, 2009

This one actually kind of makes sense, except for the part where I have no loving clue what "SENTRY" is. The circles are characteristics of the gaming platform (volume, customization, and performance) and three platforms exist at each of the two intersections, not that I'd agree with them. So wild guess is SENTRY is some sort of small form factor PC thing that's going to be the new barebones wunderkind or whatever.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

viewtyjoe posted:

This one actually kind of makes sense, except for the part where I have no loving clue what "SENTRY" is. The circles are characteristics of the gaming platform (volume, customization, and performance) and three platforms exist at each of the two intersections, not that I'd agree with them. So wild guess is SENTRY is some sort of small form factor PC thing that's going to be the new barebones wunderkind or whatever.

It's a small form factor tower console, of course. :rolleyes:

It's a not-yet-launched kickstarterindiegogo for a SFF gaming PC case that is "console-sized" but neither a tower nor a console.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I read the "volume" as sound rather than space and it made things a lot more confusing.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salad posted:

I read the "volume" as sound rather than space and it made things a lot more confusing.

I think it's actually quantity.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I thought it was quantity too, but physical volume might actually make more sense.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

TinTower posted:

I didn't get fired. :ssh:

Were you the "baa baa black sheep have you any wool? yes sir yes sir kill all men" tweet or was that someone else?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

Does a negative height indicate bombs made out of antimatter?

I wish! It would mean that Jeff owes a bomb to someone else, IIRC.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

HardDiskD posted:

I wish! It would mean that Jeff owes a bomb to someone else, IIRC.

And that would be kinda scary. Someone out there is just loaning nuclear weapons willy-nilly. I mean they gave Jeff, of all people, one.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Were you the "baa baa black sheep have you any wool? yes sir yes sir kill all men" tweet or was that someone else?

That was one of the tweets (complete with link to the Toast post) that got complained about.

I'm not joking.

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.
Found on LinkedIn.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
That's remarkably comprehendable if you speak the language, compared to a lot of lean infographics that could only have been made on thousands of dollars of cocaine.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
That's a perfect job interview in a single request. "What are your opinions on this? Feel free to be as elaborate as possible, since this is my only question"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Agile is a cult.

Insane graphics a typical of cults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I wear the Cynefin Star of Disorder like a crucifix.